Hey there, TG here. Today, you don’t have to pay a ton of attention. I’m just posting a living document here that I’ll update whenever I start a new thread that may share some of my method in the PE realm. Basically, it’ll compile my stuff so that if someone feels like reading it, they won’t have to go digging too terribly hard.. I’ll list each link here with a little description, you can click at your leisure. I hope it’s all here…*shrugs*
Mentality of the Penis Enlargement Practitioner
I give advice and ramble a lot. You’ll enjoy it, promise. *chuckles*
*Why do we do it? The nuts and bolts as seen by a 10 year PE veteran
Why are you here? I suggest this above any other post listed here first. Be honest with yourself. I posted this in response to someone asking this question but always ask yourself this and own your answer.
1. Advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.
Honestly, my most prized work. If you read nothing else I suggest this if you’re new to PE. I honestly still wish I had someone who would have shown me this stuff.
2. thoughtfulgold’s Algorithm For Continued Gains
We all stall or will stall eventually. How you sort through it and make it back to the gaining side of the game is your own choice but I use this particular method to isolate what went wrong and what went right and how to get back in the saddle.
3. Racing to the Brick Wall- Gains before a fall
My biggest mistakes and why “MOAR GAINZ NOW!” is a bad idea.
4. Hiatus- Recentering the body from the penis outward
Why take breaks? This is why, if you ask me. No one talks about the purposes of a hiatus from PE so I take a stab at it here.
5. thoughtfulgold’s Tips to Kickstart Your Gains
What can we do to tip the scales in our favor? Hint: No purchase or research required.
Except reading this link, of course.
6. Porn: Poison with the labels that beg you to lick them
thoughtfulgold talks about his porn struggle and why the mental aspect of porn addiction is very important to watch for. Think you have venous leakage? Read here.
Seriously, this is a lesson you may need if your EQ has suffered from your youth onward.
7. Decon Breaks III: What about your life?
This is when you need to think about why a hiatus from PE is important. Are you all PE’d out? Check here against the checklist.
Bonus story about when I was strung out on PE, cuz I ain’t perfect myself.
8. The Mindset of Victory: Create Your Success in PE
How do you make the most powerful tool in your arsenal work for you? Start here.
And don’t be afraid to come back and read it again.
9. Stuff Veterans Should Already Know
Been stalled for years? Click here.
10. Change Your Thinking To Gain At the Next Level.
A reflection I had that piggybacks off of #8 above. Remove “ridiculous” from your vocabulary if you want to be the next Penis Enlargement Legend.
11. Sexual Harassment or Compliment?
A real-world encounter I had that I feel the need to weigh, as many don’t realize things like this happen whilst you are unprepared or not inviting them.
12. The Secret of My “Epic” Gains
You cannot buy it. I cannot teach it to you. It can backfire with ease. But it is the most powerful tool I’ve ever used in my years of PE.
13. A Journey into the Porn Habits of thoughtfulgold
My own journey into my porn addiction and my first step towards licking it for good.
14. Mindset: The ultimate weapon (against porn especially)
The ultimate weapon is within.
15. Subliminal Message Software Redux: “How-To” and “Why Should You?”
Subliminal message software, the visual kind. Basics on where to find it, what it does and why it has a benefit and a risk.
16. Be your own porn star: A mantra worth taking to heart.
Be your own porn star. I speak briefly on how I became my own porn star but much of this piggybacks on many of the things already posted in the journal and this list.
17. Clarity and Plain Speaking: Insecurity, goals, and Women
Frequently asked questions covered here:
“What is too big?”
“What is the perfect penis?”
“I spoke to my partner about size and my feelings are hurt, what now?”
18. Why indeed.
Why do we do it? My take and why I started, years ago.
19. Why TG continues PE.
I come back to the same thread and post, many pages later, on why I continue PE with fervor.
20. Reflecting on my beginning and my own endgame.
The naval gazing of one who never speaks candidly of his own goals. Who is coming upon the end faster than expected.
21. Interactions and relationships that can help you heal
What can you do that has nothing to do with your penis to feel better about yourself?
22. 9 Years and 5000 Posts Later…
Time passes…I look back.
23. Thoughts on girth after extended PE.
This is some of the things I said to another PE veteran regarding girth gains. Things that I am hesitant to admit to and that I honestly think are unsafe as concepts but, that if you are motivated enough and stay at PE long enough, you are likely to dance with.
24. Pumping History: thoughtfulgold
Just a brief history of how I got started pumping and some of the things I’ve done with it.
Theories and Practices of the Pile of Gold
I talk about the things I’ve noticed and have personally found to be true as I pursue PE
1. thoughtfulgold’s Penis Enlargement as “Scheduled Trauma” theory
This is my PE theory. Literally, everything I do regarding PE down to my own routines and up to any advice I give references this theory. Everyone’s got something they use to go by, this is what I use. The theory and the comments are vital, as more explanations exist below the first post than I can admit to.
2. thoughtfulgold’s Edging Theory
This is how I see “Edging” and “Ballooning”. I learned this originally from Big Al a while ago and this is how I apply it. Feel free to disagree or agree. I can’t push my own view as gospel and have no need to…but if you’d like a crash course in Edging, this will get you started.
3. thoughtfulgold’s Gains Theory: What mechanisms do they use and how do they differ?
This goes in tandem with my “Scheduled Trauma” Theory. I detail what a “trauma” is in a PE sense and then we talk about what actually happens (at least according to this set of Au bricks) that your penis decides to let you gain in size. It touches on how different exercises exert different portions of the penis in different ways. And what “Newbie Gains” are and what to do after they’re gone.
4. How to Read & Adjust Rod style Traction Devices (X4/Size Genetics/JES/Similar)
This is just for the Extender and ADS crowd. I started PE on a rod style traction device (the X4 Labs Gold Edition) and I speak a bit on calibration of the device with pictures displayed here. At least it gives you a place to start with a box full of rods, a base and some straps. *chuckles*
5. thoughtfulgold’s Preferred Glans Size increase Methods
This is my set of glans increasing mechanisms I’ve stumbled on over the years. The thoughtfulgold Creeping Squeeze is featured here!
6. Deconditioning (decon) Breaks: How and Why?
This is the first chapter of a piece on “Decon Breaks”. In this installment I actually talk about what a deconditioning break actually is and why we do them.
7. Decon Breaks II: When do we need physically to do them?
This is the second chapter of a piece on “Decon Breaks” In this installment I talk mostly about injury and stalled gains/plateaus and why decon is important at those times.
8. Difference in OK Grip and V Grip Jelq (with pics!)
This is a simple visual aid to help anyone struggling with jelq grip and the difference between the two. There are pictures, you are welcome to add comments, ask questions and discuss.
9. Routine Types: Why we emphasize the aspects we do
Here I talk about the major common differences between every routine possible, keeping it simple and noting the things that have worked for a variety of PE approaches.
10. Cock Sock 101
Wanna keep your willy warm but not lighten your wallet? Click here!
11. Tight Cylinder Pumping Theory: Packing for Curve Reduction
Looking for curve correction and don’t want to strap into an uncomfortable extender? Pumping could fix it! Maybe! I think so!
12. Dialed in- How to calibrate PE4F Pumping Routines
You went crazy and decided to try PE4F High Pressure pumping. Well, here’s a checklist so you have an idea what to do. It’s what I do, anyway.
13. TG’s Inline Gauge Calibration Protocol
You built a custom air pumping system and want to add a gauge? Calibrate your gauge first!
14. Increasing Penis sensitivity! One theory I stole
This is a step by step theory on how to restore or add sensitivity to your penis. It’s used for people who want to induce Premature Ejaculation but, the increased sensitivity part has an overall benefit that we can utilize and I posted it here from a tumblr page linked in the post.
15. Intensity versus Duration
My take on how to approach PE from my side of the camp. Quick thoughts. May expand into a stand alone post.
TG’s Routine List
Every sorcerer has to have a few tricks, this is what I do to keep the gains coming.
1. Pumping and Clamping Routine and Gear List #1
First routine I ever put on Thunder’s and really one of my basic backbone routines that I’ll do after I come off a big break of several months. Usually something like this is where I gravitate, as I admit I’m a pumper more than anything at least at this point in my career. It is more balanced (Read: Lighter) than my Advanced routine and heavier than my Minimized routine.
2. Lightweight Routine #1-Stretching
This is the idle routine thing that I do when I’m not in a devoted routine, when I’m too lazy to grab my gear, when I’m short on time, or when I want to have an excuse to edge.
3. thoughtfulgold Advanced Routine #1: Pumping with ULI#3
When I started getting into the really long duration pumping and pushing for more girth and EQ. Not for the faint of heart or inexperienced at pumping and the intense ULI #3 exercise
4. thoughtfulgold’s Minimized Pumping and Clamping experiment
Exactly because the above routine is often too much and for no reason at all. This is an ongoing experiment to prove there’s good in “less is more” routines and…if you’re one of those “less is more” types, this is for you.
5. thoughtfulgold’s basic Manual Girth Routine
An old manual only girth rubric I used in my Big Al subscriber days at his recommendation. I credit it around .25 to .375” of my girth over 9 months or so. It is hard on the hands but requires no tools. Heat, like an IR lamp, is recommended.
6. Heavyweight Stretching- (When I can’t or won’t hang that day)
This is my heavier stretching routine. It is set up to mimic a set of hanging weight so that if you just can’t fit the weights in today, you won’t be feeling like you lost progress when you hit them again tomorrow. Also, good if you’re just going stretch focused.
7. My pumping routine rubric for PRP.
Did you get a PRP shot? Are you an experienced pumper? This is how I handled my PRP shot to maximize the gains I saw. It’s very advanced and really only relevant if you’re working post Priapus shot but this is my routine for that purpose.
The logs of thoughtfulgold
1. Reflections and Progress: thoughtfulgold
Mostly reflections. Some manual routines but a lot of brainstorming and reflection related to whatever the current project is.
2. Photo Album: thoughtfulgold
Pictures of me. A lot of equipment demonstrations and technique demonstration. Linked to relevant posts for clarity. Measured pictures and some before and after comparisons.
3. PE4F High Pressure Pumping: thoughtfulgold
This is my PE4F Pumping Log. If you have ever considered using an industrial vacuum pump used for clearing A.C. unit lines for PE or are curious how PEforFun did it, I do it here for about 10 months and log each of I think it is 58 sessions under pumping pressure. Experiment is complete with intervals of reflection and conclusions. One of my more spectacular endeavors.
4. Vacuum Hanging 2019: thoughtfulgold
I take hanging by the horns for a full year. What I did. Still ongoing.
5. Full Package Pumping: thoughtfulgold
A sideline project that is picking up speed.
In thoughtfulgold’s Spare Time
He talks about random things.
1. thoughtfulgold’s Fireside Firearms Roundtable
Gun owners, if you do PE and you do guns…come chat here.
2. Drinker? Sit, pour one and share what your favorite is…
You drink? Share with me.
3. Fitness and Rehabilitation: thoughtfulgold
I exercise. Got goals. You got advice?
4. IR Contact Burn Entry 17-Day 34: Table of Contents/Final Pictures
Sometimes I get hurt. This time, I burned myself. Full illustrations of the chronicle of how NOT to use a heatlamp to warm up for PE.
5. 3 simple steps to increase sexual health and potency of your bedroom endeavors
This is what I do when I’m on the computer. Chin up bar, dumbbell and flicking my tongue. Read up on how you can knock her out of the park with just a little effort.
6. What’s in YOUR Saturday Night Bag?
Now you’re ready for a night on the town! But…what do you bring? This is my list, start yours.
Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.
My current hanging project and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *9* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.
Last edited by thoughtfulgold : 05-07-2019 at . Reason: Priapus shot synopsis