Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

123

Your recent PM based counseling has gotten me inspired!
2 things I wish to do, actually 3, in this priority:

1. Better EQ (this will help length and girth, anyway!)
2. Get back my “lost length”, which is 1”+ :(
3. Continue with girth additions, mainly during “breaks” in length routines, via Pumping.

Better EQ is tops, and #2 right behind it. #3 is clearly “icing on the cake”, but I’d still like to pursue it. I was always known for girth, so I don’t want to lose that, or let it lag behind future length gains. My “Base Girth Taper” was always in front of my testicles, in the peak years of PE, but now it is behind them. Penile Recession, I believe it! Should have kept up that maintenance :(

Thoughtful Gold… Very Astute!


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL, Does Anyone think 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG is unrealistic? New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name is a jab at the guys saying "why do you even want to do PE at all?" :D

Originally Posted by …2BigAlready.
+1

I am kinda taking this week off, getting my thoughts together. I have noticed one thing, TG. My EQ is better, without the supplements! So I will be starting the routines w/o my usual pills. Glad I listened to you, I was building a tolerance to them anyway. I just need a good men’s multivitamin from GNC, and stick to that.

We shall proceed next Monday or Tuesday, I’m thinking maybe Monday should be my day off, at least when I am working. Sunday is too good of a day to not use for a little PE so I will likely use Monday as my day off. Hmmm…

All supplements and medicationa run some level of risk that you’ll get used to them and reduce the effectiveness of them. I thought that would be the case for you, given your level of conditioning and how much you’ve taKen them in the past. ED meds also risk you getting dependent on them to get erect. If you are not in dire need then I recommend avoiding them.

I’m still not of the mind you’ll see good results with 6 days on. If you want to go hard on your days go 1 on 1 off. We show gains on rest days. More rest is still best.


Now: 8.875" BPEL x 6.125" MSEG as of 8/12/2016 It's a long story but...

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
All supplements and medicationa run some level of risk that you’ll get used to them and reduce the effectiveness of them. I thought that would be the case for you, given your level of conditioning and how much you’ve taKen them in the past. ED meds also risk you getting dependent on them to get erect. If you are not in dire need then I recommend avoiding them.

I’m still not of the mind you’ll see good results with 6 days on. If you want to go hard on your days go 1 on 1 off. We show gains on rest days. More rest is still best.

I am leaning heavily towards your recommended schedule, but the odd # throws me. Perhaps this?

1 on 1 off
1 on 1 off
2 on 1 off

7 days :D

Or start heavy, and taper off…

2 on 1 off
1 on 1 off
1 on 1 off

These are about the only questions I still need to answer. I used to do a rotational schedule, I’d alternate length and girth routines, figuring that I’d rest the girth while working the length, and vice-versa. It “worked”, but I’m thinking all I really did was enlarge the Leydig Cells with work and elevated T levels, and it eventually receded when I tapered off. I’m willing to try what works for the community at large, in hopes of permanent gains. I lost about 40 to 50% of my total gains in length. Girth held on, or was easier to regain, but I lost a bit of that too, at one point. Got it back much easier, really happy about that :D


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL, Does Anyone think 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG is unrealistic? New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name is a jab at the guys saying "why do you even want to do PE at all?" :D

Originally Posted by …2BigAlready.
I am leaning heavily towards your recommended schedule, but the odd # throws me. Perhaps this?

1 on 1 off
1 on 1 off
2 on 1 off

7 days :D

Or start heavy, and taper off…

2 on 1 off
1 on 1 off
1 on 1 off

These are about the only questions I still need to answer. I used to do a rotational schedule, I’d alternate length and girth routines, figuring that I’d rest the girth while working the length, and vice-versa. It “worked”, but I’m thinking all I really did was enlarge the Leydig Cells with work and elevated T levels, and it eventually receded when I tapered off. I’m willing to try what works for the community at large, in hopes of permanent gains. I lost about 40 to 50% of my total gains in length. Girth held on, or was easier to regain, but I lost a bit of that too, at one point. Got it back much easier, really happy about that :D

Given I have an idea how hard you run your unit, I’d tell you to pick a rest day and double down on that. Three heavy workouts should be enough.

Reason being…the most gains doesn’t come from the most punishment. It comes from the best balance of rest and Punishment that is proportional to what you need. Right now with your routine as it stands you’ll be running hard pumping or hard hanging and neither of those are friendly to EQ or healing when done two consecutive days.

These days when I’ve noticed working for the community at Large is mostly a balanced routine and a lot of rest. I’m not going to force you into a balanced routine because balancing hanging pumping is counterproductive. Hanging targets suspensory ligaments, and the penile shaft flesh itself. The problem with combining a heart pumping regimen with that is that it will very likely toughen your ligaments much faster and make your hanging gains stall or not come to fruition. The length and girth day work best with methods that are simple small trauma not hybrid trauma types.

I know you like to go hard or go home but if you go hard early this time you’ll just stall out. One thing that is notable at your size is that negative PIs become very hard to read so you’ll push past them unknowingly. This is a thing that I have also done many times and I think you’ve done more often than you realize.

I think you would benefit from picking hanging or pumping and running that 3 days a week without any supplements and a solid warm up and warm down. Measure on the first routine day before starting. Then 3 weeks in, not before. Then 6 weeks after that. This is my personal view for a starter routine for someone of your experience level.


Now: 8.875" BPEL x 6.125" MSEG as of 8/12/2016 It's a long story but...

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Given I have an idea how hard you run your unit, I’d tell you to pick a rest day and double down on that. Three heavy workouts should be enough.

Reason being…the most gains doesn’t come from the most punishment. It comes from the best balance of rest and Punishment that is proportional to what you need. Right now with your routine as it stands you’ll be running hard pumping or hard hanging and neither of those are friendly to EQ or healing when done two consecutive days.

These days when I’ve noticed working for the community at Large is mostly a balanced routine and a lot of rest. I’m not going to force you into a balanced routine because balancing hanging pumping is counterproductive. Hanging targets suspensory ligaments, and the penile shaft flesh itself. The problem with combining a heart pumping regimen with that is that it will very likely toughen your ligaments much faster and make your hanging gains stall or not come to fruition. The length and girth day work best with methods that are simple small trauma not hybrid trauma types.

I know you like to go hard or go home but if you go hard early this time you’ll just stall out. One thing that is notable at your size is that negative PIs become very hard to read so you’ll push past them unknowingly. This is a thing that I have also done many times and I think you’ve done more often than you realize.

I think you would benefit from picking hanging or pumping and running that 3 days a week without any supplements and a solid warm up and warm down. Measure on the first routine day before starting. Then 3 weeks in, not before. Then 6 weeks after that. This is my personal view for a starter routine for someone of your experience level.

OK, so I’m thinking this:

1 on 1 off
1 on 1 off
1 on 2 off, sex if I’m lucky ;)

Lather, rinse, Repeat…

Stick with the Extreme Pumping for 6 weeks, minimum, or hanging, then switch? I’d like to think that I can also do some Power Jelqing in the shower, but would that interfere with PIs and or the hanging? Should I also observe off days with the PJ? That deice works Very Well, and it feels pretty good also. Real Good :D (no, not THAT Good!)

If I can build a true “Less is More” routine, I will! Already loving this supplement free stuff, I used to blow at least $100 a month on it, better than smokes I guess :D


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL, Does Anyone think 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG is unrealistic? New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name is a jab at the guys saying "why do you even want to do PE at all?" :D

Originally Posted by …2BigAlready.
OK, so I’m thinking this:

1 on 1 off
1 on 1 off
1 on 2 off, sex if I’m lucky ;)

Lather, rinse, Repeat…

Stick with the Extreme Pumping for 6 weeks, minimum, or hanging, then switch? I’d like to think that I can also do some Power Jelqing in the shower, but would that interfere with PIs and or the hanging? Should I also observe off days with the PJ? That deice works Very Well, and it feels pretty good also. Real Good :D (no, not THAT Good!)

If I can build a true “Less is More” routine, I will! Already loving this supplement free stuff, I used to blow at least $100 a month on it, better than smokes I guess :D

Well, that schedule you can work. Especially sex. Sex is good. *chuckles*

Pick one, Extreme Pumping OR hanging for 6 to 9 weeks. Switch if you don’t feel that gains are coming from the method in 6 to 9 weeks. Measure at 3 weeks then at your scheduled routine ending day.

As for the Power Jelq, add that in on your 3rd week. That way you are already adjusted to the routine and can see if your PIs and other signs are positive or negative when you add that device. Observe off days with the Power Jelq like any other device.

Supplements, they are more head than useful often. Especially when the body adjusts to them.


Now: 8.875" BPEL x 6.125" MSEG as of 8/12/2016 It's a long story but...

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

One Final thoughtful thought.

ADS, yeah or nay, and every day or should I rest that too?
Seems ADS helps with hanging, to prevent retraction. When I was gaining before, I used ADS every day, with little heavy hanging.


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL, Does Anyone think 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG is unrealistic? New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name is a jab at the guys saying "why do you even want to do PE at all?" :D

Originally Posted by …2BigAlready.
One Final thoughtful thought.

ADS, yeah or nay, and every day or should I rest that too?
Seems ADS helps with hanging, to prevent retraction. When I was gaining before, I used ADS every day, with little heavy hanging.

I would limit the ADS to start with. Start the ADS in the 3rd week. This way you’re familiar with how your unit is going to act while hanging so you’ll clearly know if the ADS has a positive or negative effect. No more than 5 hours daily of the ADS either.


Now: 8.875" BPEL x 6.125" MSEG as of 8/12/2016 It's a long story but...

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold

I would limit the ADS to start with. Start the ADS in the 3rd week. This way you’re familiar with how your unit is going to act while hanging so you’ll clearly know if the ADS has a positive or negative effect. No more than 5 hours daily of the ADS either.

How’s about Rest? I’d like to do one day a week rest, with the ADS. TOPS. Unless… lol, I feel like a Newb! :o


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL, Does Anyone think 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG is unrealistic? New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name is a jab at the guys saying "why do you even want to do PE at all?" :D

Originally Posted by …2BigAlready.
How’s about Rest? I’d like to do one day a week rest, with the ADS. TOPS. Unless… lol, I feel like a Newb! :o

Resting with an ADS screws with the healing cycle. As hard as I know you’ve run before, good healing is essential to gains for you. I’d definitely say no. “Less is more”


Now: 8.875" BPEL x 6.125" MSEG as of 8/12/2016 It's a long story but...

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

So I can hang Monday evening , ADS the next day for 5 hrs tops, and hang again Wed. evening. etc. Morning hang would be ideal, but I have a long drive for work and cannot get up much earlier. Off to review Hanging Routines! :D


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL, Does Anyone think 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG is unrealistic? New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name is a jab at the guys saying "why do you even want to do PE at all?" :D

Originally Posted by …2BigAlready.
So I can hang Monday evening , ADS the next day for 5 hrs tops, and hang again Wed. evening. etc. Morning hang would be ideal, but I have a long drive for work and cannot get up much earlier. Off to review Hanging Routines! :D

I was thinking ADS use the same days you hang. This way you may increase the effect. ADS on opposite days would screw up healing and the ligaments would already be halfway set so that a low strain device would have little effect comparatively.


Now: 8.875" BPEL x 6.125" MSEG as of 8/12/2016 It's a long story but...

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Might try an ANS instead. Same 5 hrs max. (sooner being better) I have done that, but I have to remove it at some point. My overnight turnaround is minimal, I sleep 6hrs max when working. If I am between jobs, I can hang in the mornings. Problem Solved :D


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL, Does Anyone think 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG is unrealistic? New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name is a jab at the guys saying "why do you even want to do PE at all?" :D

Just make sure your rest days are undisturbed. If you hang Monday morning and ANS Monday night, neither Tuesday morning or Tuesday night.


Now: 8.875" BPEL x 6.125" MSEG as of 8/12/2016 It's a long story but...

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

THANKS for “breaking this out” of our other discussion(s)! :D

Very Motivational Stuff, TG.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Just make sure your rest days are undisturbed. If you hang Monday morning and ANS Monday night, neither Tuesday morning or Tuesday night.

You KNOW I am going to not be able to refrain from doing some kind of manual jelqs or something on my “days off” and I did find some alternate info in the “Hanging 101” thread, it says B.I.B. recommended hanging daily. So I’d like to make you aware of my thought process, in advance.


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL, Does Anyone think 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG is unrealistic? New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name is a jab at the guys saying "why do you even want to do PE at all?" :D

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 AM.