thoughtfulgold's Algorithm For Continued Gains
Hi there, TG here. Today I’m being fancy and going to talk to you about how I decide to make my next PE move. PE is too dynamic to chart out. A lot of it is feel, especially for me at this point given how long I’ve been at it. When my gains stall, this is what comes to mind. Hopefully my order of deduction can help you.
Is it because:
1. I overdid it?
2. Am I hurt?
Rest, evaluate methodology
3. Have I exhausted the method for this time span?
Research and deconditioning
4. Are my hands cold?
5. Is the room cold?
Check maximum ambient heat
6. Am I upset or depressed?
-Stop PE Immediately
7. Is my lube ineffective, allowing friction?
8. Am I masturbating too much?
rest and stop jacking off
9. Am I fucking too much?
Lower routine load, adjust workout days. Go on decon.
10. Do I measure too much?
Lock ruler in safe, destroy it
11. Am I obsessing and placing value on gains that’s not sensible?
12. Is what I’m trying to do feasible for my penis?
13. Does it have a purpose?
Evaluate purpose of exercise or routine versus personal hard data
14. Am I just doing too much PE so often I’m losing perspective?
Decon, soul search, Talk to friend
15. Do I have the means to do the exercise or device usage in question?
Check device inventory, PE budget.
16. Am I using this device properly?
assess personal gains, losses and discomfort. Research.
17. Do I really feel right about gaining?
After I run through all these possible outcomes, perhaps…there’s a reason to look for a natural progression method to exercising.
Typically if length stalls, I switch to girth, and vice versa. However…I consider the following:
1. What was my intensity level before?
2. What were my durations before?
3. How many repetitions was I doing?
4. Are we doing manuals or devices?
* Can I use the device differently?
** Is there another theory or methodology I can use with it?
* Is there a more specialized manual exercise that I can use to do what I’m trying to do?
5. Can I change intensity/reps/durations to get a new result?
* Is less more? Or is more actually more?
6. Is there a positive change after I checked all of the intangibles outside of my routine?
* If there is a positive change the issue was mental more than physical or routine based.
* If not, routine effectiveness may require an overhaul and perhaps a deconditioning period prior.
7. Have I injured myself doing this before (manual or device)?
Was the intensity duration or repetition or consecutive days?
** Can they be lessened and still retain the design and effectiveness?
*** If not, discard and re-evaluate a long time from now.
8. Should I decondition?
* Have I been hurt and need to recover?
* Am I having multiple times sex daily?
** If yes, stop pe for a while, based on recovery needs.
* Is my mindset positive?
* Am I still gaining?
* Are my PIs positive?
* Are my goals clear and reachable?
* Do I have a plan?
* If no, deconditioning is best
* Do I want to keep doing PE?
** Do I have the time and energy?
*** If no, deconditioning is best
These questions in essence will decide whether I ramp up the use of an exercise or device, step down the entire routine, change the entire routine, or go on decon. It’s not what you do but why and how is it working?
That’s about as algorithm as it gets for basic routine changes. The soft problems algorithum works better for my continued gains. A hard system of stretches and other exercises to cycle through when you plateau would ignore the most common and dangerous pitfalls of PE and it wouldn’t be applicable to everyone. As some folks cannot or will not get the same result patterns I do from the exercises and devices I favor.
If you don’t feel good about it, how can you expect it to work?
Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story but...
Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.
My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.
Last edited by thoughtfulgold : 11-13-2016 at . Reason: Fancy colors