Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth theory: Pumping vs. clamping

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Mark - I am not the pe-authority. Just trying to figure out how things are functioning.

You got my idea - a grower must have a lot of elastin in his dick which makes it difficult to get more flaccid. I think you should try wearing an ads or pe-weights. Ultimately we must all accept our genetic condition.

Did you improve your erect length?

Yes, sure.

I started at around 6” BP, may be some more when I was 25 at 0% fat on lower abdomen, and now after 2 years of stretching I am 8” BP and 7+” NBP.

I do stretching, never hanging, I love it. At the present my stretching routine lasts 50 minutes 3-5 times a week.

The problem with ADS is that, after my sessions of stretching for lenght and pumping-squeezes for girth , my penis NEED to rest, and I noticed that a Penimaster-like or a wrap have a turtling effect.

In other words my FL is growing but very slowly.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Here you go sparkyx:

1. I don’t remember exactly, but I think that I didn’t buy the unloaded tunica story from the beginning on.

2. That’s ok. I just answered a specific question regarding practical pe as good as I could at that moment.

3. That’s correct and a good plan. Give it a try and report on it later. If it really works we will all join in :) .

4. Pe (practical pe) is not a science, no matter how much we debate and try to “scientifically” understand how pe works. Practical pe is intuitive. I do what I think works for my dick.

5. I don’t believe that we can conduct experiments here, I thought so when I originally joined the forum. People are very oindividual here in and I can understand why this is so. Most accept the newbie routine but thereafter everybody tries what he believes will work. Since gains are easy in the beginning everybody believes that he re-invented the wheel. Thereafter, gains are getting more difficult, many give up and the few who stay are all doing different stuff. Since there is no real science behind pe it is difficult to convince a bunch of people to do the same based on an assumption. - If you want to try to conduct a study - let’s go for it!

6. I am not sure what works except what worked for me in the past.

7. You are cordially invited to continue contributing to the thread. Stay, be happy, and have a few more beers. And I will have a few with you if you don’t mind.

Cool then I’ll stay and take a look in the fridge! :)

I’m wondering if, after 617 posts, you active guys in this thread could summarize what you agree upon at this point.

That may take some serious background consensus among you, but the result would be helpful to the rest of us, and allow you all to keep talking in constructive ways on some focused issues.


_______________

avocet8

My assumption was it was a consensus that an unloaded tunica was more easily deformed, therefore pumping at less than a full erection and I extrapolated that clamping at less than max, and Chrono came up with axial compressions for girth, compressing an unloaded or less than fully inflated tunica.

It turns out my assumption is incorrect, so I can say that these are my understandings of this thread, maybe T3 and Pudendum can state their own conclusions.

The experiment I am conducting based on my understanding of this thread is pumping with less than a full erection combined with Chrono compressions. My ongoing experiment in found in my EIM thread.

The axial compression / Chrono compression is similar to Orange bends (only OB achieves it by compression via bending, so you hit one sector at a time).


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus

The axial compression / Chrono compression is similar to Orange bends (only OB achieves it by compression via bending, so you hit one sector at a time).

It sounds good. The key was finding a way to stress an “unloaded” tunica, and see if it is more productive than stressing a tunica under max load. Orange bends sound like it also fits the bill.

Originally Posted by mark001
Yes, sure.

I started at around 6” BP, may be some more when I was 25 at 0% fat on lower abdomen, and now after 2 years of stretching I am 8” BP and 7+” NBP.

I do stretching, never hanging, I love it. At the present my stretching routine lasts 50 minutes 3-5 times a week.

The problem with ADS is that, after my sessions of stretching for lenght and pumping-squeezes for girth , my penis NEED to rest, and I noticed that a Penimaster-like or a wrap have a turtling effect.

In other words my FL is growing but very slowly.

Try pe weights. It’s much more convenient.

You might also try a cockring or wrapping or scuni hair tie at the base of your dick to keep it engorged.


Later - ttt

Pe is very difficult to understand.

There is theory, and there are many. And there is practice, many options as well.

I am not sure which theories are correct. I like debating and developing ideas. Some inspire my practical workout, some not.

My best bet at this point is moderate hanging followed by pe weights or clamping followed by all day compression (adc) with scuni hair ties.

This may work well for a while and I will change my routine. According to inspirations from theory & practice threads.

The unloaded tunica -story didn’t inspire me. The problem is that we can not consider all aspects during one discussion. If, for instance, we are discussing geometrical factors, we are having difficulties to consider biologic phenomena at the same time. So, all together, the whole pe thing remains a puzzle in my mind. While I am trying to “solve” that puzzle intellectually (with the help of all the guys in here who are interested in these kinds of discussions) I am trying to grow my dick.

My progress is not exactly overwhelming like bib’s (whose gains remain unproven) but I will get where I want to get, may be in one, two or three years. I am quite consistent, but I am in no hurry at all.

Like in fitness training I am not always practising what is recommended by so called / self declared experts but what I like at the moment.

At the moment I like moderate hanging (30 min at 12”) during and instead of my lunch break followed by pe weights. The hanging session is very contemplative and it also gives me the energy I need for the rest of the day.


Later - ttt

Did a few Chrono Compressoins the other night - yesterday I noticed lots of small red spots on the surface of the shaft skin. Never had that happen when I did Obends, that I can recall.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by ticktickticker

followed by all day compression (adc) with scuni hair ties.

What exactly do you mean by all day compression?


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
What exactly do you mean by all day compression?


Do you remember this thread? HTW: its a wrap

TickTockTicker is using a hair tie wrap for light all-day compression on his penis. It’s kind of like some of the other wraps with elastic bandages that have also been talked about in the past. ( ENHANCE YOUR PUMPED/UNPUMPED BULGE - THE VELCRO WRAP )


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
My progress is not exactly overwhelming like bib’s (whose gains remain unproven) but I will get where I want to get, may be in one, two or three years.


TickTockTicker:

That is kind of a cheap shot at Bib. Bib is under no obligation to ‘prove’ his gains to you or to anyone else.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
My assumption was it was a consensus that an unloaded tunica was more easily deformed, therefore pumping at less than a full erection and I extrapolated that clamping at less than max, and Chrono came up with axial compressions for girth, compressing an unloaded or less than fully inflated tunica.

It turns out my assumption is incorrect, so I can say that these are my understandings of this thread, maybe T3 and Pudendum can state their own conclusions.

The experiment I am conducting based on my understanding of this thread is pumping with less than a full erection combined with Chrono compressions. My ongoing experiment in found in my EIM thread.

Sparkyx when you say your assumption is incorrect, do you mean unloaded (ie. obends, chrono compressions) are more or less effective than clamping???

He means he was wrong to assume that “it was a consensus that an unloaded tunica was more easily deformed……”etc.

Others have posted disagreeing with this, hence, no consensus.


Horny Bastard

It seems like other than a few very lucky guys with huge girth gains (perhaps with a one-layer or weaker tunica), not very many seem to get significant clamping girth gains unless they are clamping an hour plus per day. Manual girth exercises seem to be achieving better results?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.