Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth theory: Pumping vs. clamping

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Sounds like a good technique. Do you use padding or is the clamp applied over the skin? If you do pad, how do you keep it from riding up when moving the clamps?

I clamp pretty tight and the neoprene actaully sticks to the skin a little

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I suggest start a separate thread on the way you do it and your progress. Others will try it and you can see if others get good gains. Good luck!

I started one, no takers yet.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
The difference is the much greater pressure while clamping.

Makes sense, but would that be a function of short ligaments or a type of pyrones?

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
I do agree with your conclusion: men are the only mammals that drink milk in their adult life. There are good reasons why milk is not as good as generally believed. Lactose intolerance is one of them.

The rest of your argument remains debatable. I don’t buy the low load story as sole pe technique for practical pe even if the theory sounds good. I think that you need a high initial stress followed by low stress - hanging followed by ads, clamping followed by adc (all day compression).

I didn’t go back and check, but weren’t you on the side of non-expandability of a loaded tunica?

My “argument” is based on what I thought was the conclusion of this tread. My POINT is to try and conduct a PE experiment based on those conclusion. If not, what is the point of this type of thread?

I thought that is the scientific method, make an observation, form a hypothesis, perform an experiment based on that hypothesis, then objectively judge the results? I’m trying to do that based on what seemed to be a fairly intelligent discussion.

If your belief in practical pe is different, please share your thoughts on it and why and if there is any research that may indicate the basis of it.

I’m not trying to be a hard ass here, but I hope to have discussions with professionals like yourself that can lead to experiments based on some foundation in science to see if we can make this PE stuff more effective and safe.

OR reverse engineer this PE and figure out why what works, DOES work and thereby possibly improve our effectiveness.

I also wanted to ask you permission to continue on this thread. I kinda’ feel like I was invited to a party, but the owner left for work and my friends and I are still drinking his beer! I will move this discussion someplace else if you are unhappy with the direction and content.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Tunicas are different. One has one with more collagen, one with more elastin. In the latter case, large reversible expansion is possible. If collagen is predominant that seems impossible.

I didn’t even realize that there is wide variation in elastin percentage, if thats correct it explains a lot. Do you have any references for that?

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I also wanted to ask you permission to continue on this thread. I kinda’ feel like I was invited to a party, but the owner left for work and my friends and I are still drinking his beer! I will move this discussion someplace else if you are unhappy with the direction and content.

I guess I need to go on a beer run then.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
…I kinda’ feel like I was invited to a party, but the owner left for work and my friends and I are still drinking his beer!….

Don’t feel too bad sparkyx, its damn-near impossible for a thread to have over 600 posts & still remain on topic.

Shit! Now I’ve added 1 more irrelevant post.

Sorry.

I’ll stop.

:(

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
Makes sense, but would that be a function of short ligaments or a type of pyrones?

What means pyrones? (Sorry)


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I didn’t even realize that there is wide variation in elastin percentage, if thats correct it explains a lot. Do you have any references for that?

No scientific reference. Growers vs. Showers are the best reference I guess. A grower must have a lot of elastic material in his dick.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by sparkyx
1. I didn’t go back and check, but weren’t you on the side of non-expandability of a loaded tunica?

2. My “argument” is based on what I thought was the conclusion of this tread. My POINT is to try and conduct a PE experiment based on those conclusion. If not, what is the point of this type of thread?

3. I thought that is the scientific method, make an observation, form a hypothesis, perform an experiment based on that hypothesis, then objectively judge the results? I’m trying to do that based on what seemed to be a fairly intelligent discussion.

4. If your belief in practical pe is different, please share your thoughts on it and why and if there is any research that may indicate the basis of it.

5. I’m not trying to be a hard ass here, but I hope to have discussions with professionals like yourself that can lead to experiments based on some foundation in science to see if we can make this PE stuff more effective and safe.

6. OR reverse engineer this PE and figure out why what works, DOES work and thereby possibly improve our effectiveness.

7. I also wanted to ask you permission to continue on this thread. I kinda’ feel like I was invited to a party, but the owner left for work and my friends and I are still drinking his beer! I will move this discussion someplace else if you are unhappy with the direction and content.

Here you go sparkyx:

1. I don’t remember exactly, but I think that I didn’t buy the unloaded tunica story from the beginning on.

2. That’s ok. I just answered a specific question regarding practical pe as good as I could at that moment.

3. That’s correct and a good plan. Give it a try and report on it later. If it really works we will all join in :) .

4. Pe (practical pe) is not a science, no matter how much we debate and try to “scientifically” understand how pe works. Practical pe is intuitive. I do what I think works for my dick.

5. I don’t believe that we can conduct experiments here, I thought so when I originally joined the forum. People are very oindividual here in and I can understand why this is so. Most accept the newbie routine but thereafter everybody tries what he believes will work. Since gains are easy in the beginning everybody believes that he re-invented the wheel. Thereafter, gains are getting more difficult, many give up and the few who stay are all doing different stuff. Since there is no real science behind pe it is difficult to convince a bunch of people to do the same based on an assumption. - If you want to try to conduct a study - let’s go for it!

6. I am not sure what works except what worked for me in the past.

7. You are cordially invited to continue contributing to the thread. Stay, be happy, and have a few more beers. And I will have a few with you if you don’t mind.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
I guess I need to go on a beer run then.

I’m sorry guys - I didn’t mean to be rude.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
No scientific reference. Growers vs. Showers are the best reference I guess. A grower must have a lot of elastic material in his dick.

ttt,
I was a grower and now, after more than 2 years of PE I am still a grower.

Now at the end of a stretching session I can stretch my dick at 9+” , but my flaccid is still short.

Surely I have a lot of elastic stuff in my dick but have I some hope to see my FL grow?

PS. I tried the wrapping method but it seems to have a contrary effect.

Originally Posted by mark001
Ttt,
I was a grower and now, after more than 2 years of PE I am still a grower.

Now at the end of a stretching session I can stretch my dick at 9+” , but my flaccid is still short.

Surely I have a lot of elastic stuff in my dick but have I some hope to see my FL grow?

PS. I tried the wrapping method but it seems to have a contrary effect.

Mark - I am not the pe-authority. Just trying to figure out how things are functioning.

You got my idea - a grower must have a lot of elastin in his dick which makes it difficult to get more flaccid. I think you should try wearing an ads or pe-weights. Ultimately we must all accept our genetic condition.

Did you improve your erect length?


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
Makes sense, but would that be a function of short ligaments or a type of pyrones?

Makes it more difficult I guess, but the same principles should apply.


Later - ttt

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06 AM.