Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth theory: Pumping vs. clamping

I don’t know. I think there have been many positive comments about gains from clamping. And I don’t think an hour per day is necessary. Well, you could probably do an hour per day if you kept it to 6 10 minute sets with a good break to bring in fresh blood between each one.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by avocet8
I understand your point of view, Wad. The same point of view is expressed all over the net, along with a lot of general negativity to the effect that pumping is completely dangerous.

However, how do you explain that I got an inch of L and significant girth increase after 5 months of pumping only, measured at least 24 hrs after a pump session? - no other mechanical or manual work. At that time I didn’t even know about stretching and jelking, or the rest. Further, the only injury I ever sustained in PE occurred after I tinkered around with Horses and extreme Ulis. None from pumping except one donut experience and some red spots when I exceeded my self-set rule about vacuum pressure limits.

Even my urologist, btw, said before I started pumping (for ED), “Don’t be surprised if your penis gets larger.” :)


Hi Avocet, while reading through this thread I remembered some comments that you made in this thread(2 months in, no gains) which seem contradictory to what you wrote here. If you don’t mind could you please clarify your comments because I think I am misunderstand what you wrote. Thanks :)

Bump for Avocet!

Prevent fluid buildup in pumping

Hello,

Reading other posts I found this statement:

Clamping: Increases pressure and volume inside the penis and therefor stretches the tunica directly.

Pumping: Decreases the Pressure surrounding the penis and thereby indirectly increases the volume. However, this volume effect can occur, at least in part, via expansion of the tissue between the skin and the tunica without affecting the tunica much.

The clamping statement is true, however I have found a solution for the pumping fluid accumulation between the skin and the tunica which is to wear a tight fitting condom or a wide silicone sleeve that has a high flexibility (expands a lot before breaking). This allows the penis to swell with blood when being pumped but the condom or sleeve prevents the skin from swelling and mostly stops the fluid accumulation.

I always wear a condom with pumping and so far have had very little if none fluid accumulation. This increases the effectiveness of pumping and allows greater blood expansion

Originally Posted by jack1015
Hello,

Reading other posts I found this statement:

Clamping: Increases pressure and volume inside the penis and therefor stretches the tunica directly.

Pumping: Decreases the Pressure surrounding the penis and thereby indirectly increases the volume. However, this volume effect can occur, at least in part, via expansion of the tissue between the skin and the tunica without affecting the tunica much.

The clamping statement is true, however I have found a solution for the pumping fluid accumulation between the skin and the tunica which is to wear a tight fitting condom or a wide silicone sleeve that has a high flexibility (expands a lot before breaking). This allows the penis to swell with blood when being pumped but the condom or sleeve prevents the skin from swelling and mostly stops the fluid accumulation.

I always wear a condom with pumping and so far have had very little if none fluid accumulation. This increases the effectiveness of pumping and allows greater blood expansion

Interesting thoughts jack, will see how that pans out.

i have been doing horse 440’s and have had initial gains, im at 5.5 girth , however am finding it hard to get any thicker

This thread was extremely interesting and then it seemed to just suddenly peter out.

Can anyone who experimented with some of these ideas, particularly the unloaded tunica stuff, share anything about their experiences?

I clamped for years and possibly never got any results at all. I’ve been jelqing lately and using Bathmate. But I’m wondering what erection level to use etc.

My hunch is that there is a lot of truth to this idea that it’s best to try to expand the tunica in manner where it is not “locked in” the way it is during erection. But figuring out how stretch the tunica without loading it is not the easiest thing. In fact, I’m not so sure it’s even possible at all.

Anyway, I’d appreciate it if anyone could summarize the results of any experimentation they’ve done in this area of pursuing girth via “unloaded” tunica exercises.

I find it’s always good to go back to your basic science to make predictions and theories.

Deformation: Intensity, Method and Recovery guidelines

(Don’t take the numbers verbatim; Shiver was citing data for tendons and ligaments. Although the tunica is made of the same type of collagen fibers as tendons and ligaments, the tunica’s structure is very different. In a tendon or ligament, the fibers line up together to give each other strength so the tendon or ligament can hold a large force. But the tunica is not designed for one dimensional loading like ligaments and tendons are, it can’t hold such large forces without taking some damage.)

The important thing to note is that the intensity of the stress determines how growth is triggered. Low intensity exercises cause no structural damage to the collagen structures; so to trigger growth you need to maintain the stress load for prolonged periods of time. High intensity exercises cause some structural damage to the collagen structures. Growth occurs from the body repairing the damage, so rest days are needed; this is also why hangers will use all-day compression wraps as well, you want the structure to repair itself while in the elongated state to get gains.

So what would we classify pumping and clamping as? Low intensity stress or high intensity stress? I’d say were probably dealing with low intensity here, for clamping this is simply because you’re relying on your own blood pressure to stretch the tunica. You aren’t going to be creating any really significant pressure on that alone. As for pumping, although you could go crazy and put your dick in a complete vacuum, I think it’s obvious that for safety reasons you’ll want to stay with low intensity, simply because you’ll injure yourself (major edema, broken blood vessels, etc.) long before you’ll ever cause any structural damage to the tunica’s collagen structure.

This corroborates with what clamping and pumping gainers have more or less said in this thread: you’ve got to put in the time. It’s something you’ll want to do daily, and for at least an hour; the more time you can give it the bigger your gains will be.

vs. ?

Pumping + clamping in succession or at the same time(with a constrictor)!

Clamping help me gain 1/4"

I gained over 1/2” girth in less than a year. About half that came early on from just doing the newbe routine, mostly jelqs. But after a few months, no more gains so I tried Clamping. I used one clamp at the base, and another that I could position at various distances along the shaft. I would get fully pressurized, clamp the bottom clamp and then slowly tighten the mid-way clamp to increase the pressure. After 5 or 10 minutes I would reset and re-position the midshaft clamp to another location and try again. Within a couple of months of doing that several times a week I had gained another 1/4”.

It’s been a while since I’ve clamped but I’m thinking of starting again.


2008 Starting size: 5.25 BPEL, 5.5 girth, vol. 12.7

2009 Plateau reached 6.5 BPEL, 6.0 girth, vol. 18.6

2012 Resumed PE 6.7 BPEL, 6.0 girth, Vol=19.2 Goal: it's all about the volume: Vol. > 20

Originally Posted by WrightMan
I gained over 1/2” girth in less than a year. About half that came early on from just doing the newbe routine, mostly jelqs. But after a few months, no more gains so I tried Clamping. I used one clamp at the base, and another that I could position at various distances along the shaft. I would get fully pressurized, clamp the bottom clamp and then slowly tighten the mid-way clamp to increase the pressure. After 5 or 10 minutes I would reset and re-position the midshaft clamp to another location and try again. Within a couple of months of doing that several times a week I had gained another 1/4”.

It’s been a while since I’ve clamped but I’m thinking of starting again.

Has your clamping routine caused discoloration? If so, how much? Congrats on your gains. Impressive!


Start: NBPEL 6.25", BPEL 7.00", FL 4.25", FG 4.25", MEG 5.0"

Goal: NBPEL 7.50", EG 6.00", FL 5.5"

I did get discoloration that lasted for months. The portion of my penis above the clamp was darker and you could see a definate line where the color went from dark to light. But now that I’ve not clamped in a year, you can’t even see where it was.

BTW, my wife never noticed, or she never said anything anyway.


2008 Starting size: 5.25 BPEL, 5.5 girth, vol. 12.7

2009 Plateau reached 6.5 BPEL, 6.0 girth, vol. 18.6

2012 Resumed PE 6.7 BPEL, 6.0 girth, Vol=19.2 Goal: it's all about the volume: Vol. > 20

Does anyone have links to threads about ADC (all day clamping)? This was touched upon in this thread, and that’s why I come here to ask people about other threads, however it was only basically thought about in this thread, whereas I recall once seeing another thread or two where people were actually experimenting with all night and all day cockrings, etc. Unfortunately, it is not possible to search for 3 letter words here, so I cannot search “ADC”, “all day clamp”, etc.

Originally Posted by sentii
Does anyone have links to threads about ADC (all day clamping)? This was touched upon in this thread, and that’s why I come here to ask people about other threads, however it was only basically thought about in this thread, whereas I recall once seeing another thread or two where people were actually experimenting with all night and all day cockrings, etc. Unfortunately, it is not possible to search for 3 letter words here, so I cannot search “ADC”, “all day clamp”, etc.


http://www.google.com/advanced_search

all these words: all day clamping
fill in-> site or domain:

I read in a german pe forum about a guy who had his cockring stuck on purpose for some months and he gained 1.2 inches length and 0.6 inches in girth diamater(!).
He confirmed this to me via pm.(no pics)
He moved from a 40mm cockring diameter to a 50mm cockring diameter.

This is obviously a dangerous practice and you can have it easier.

But yeah, just think of all the errections at night etc who push the tissue.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
http://www.google.com/advanced_search

All these words: all day clamping
Fill in-> site or domain:

I read in a German PE forum about a guy who had his cock-ring stuck on purpose for some months and he gained 1.2 inches length and 0.6 inches in girth diameter(!).
He confirmed this to me via pm.(no pics)
He moved from a 40mm cock-ring diameter to a 50mm cock-ring diameter.

This is obviously a dangerous practice and you can have it easier.

But yeah, just think of all the erections at night etc who push the tissue.

Was this a fixed size, metal cock-ring he used then?


Starting again, this time it's serious.

Start: (10.2012) BPFSL: 7.5" BPEL: 7" Base EG: 5.75" Mid/upper shaft EG: 5.25" Head EG: 5"

Now: (3.2013) BPFSL: 7.8" BPEL: 7.4" Base EG: 5.75" Mid/upper shaft EG: 5.25" Head EG: 5.25"

Does clamping always causes discoloration, and is the discoloration from clamping worse then from pumping?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:32 PM.