HTW: its a wrap
The HTW (hair tie wrap):
I’ve used this wrap system for over 6 months of hanging and ADS wearing and it is my favorite wrap. What it offers:
- cheap: ~$4 for 8 hair ties…good for 16 wraps.
- fast: ~5s for 1 HTW, ~10s for 2 HTWs (how fast can you put on a condom?).
- simple to make: takes 3 cuts with a pair of scissors.
- simple to use: if you can put a condom on you can put a HTW on.
- comfortable: cotton-lycra blend is very soft.
- flexible: stretches to accommodate virtually any size penis.
- traction: provides a great gripping surface for stretching.
- adaptable: is an aid for: manual stretching (great traction), hanging (safety, comfort), ADS (comfort)
and pumping (counters lymphatic fluid buildup).
Constructing the HTW is straightforward: make 3 cuts to a hair tie: scunci model 17906-A. Here’s how it goes:
Make a cut on both sides of the seam of the hair tie. Now cut the ~10” long hair tie to size. Cut in half should work for most sizes (it stretches a lot)…and you get twice as many HTWs. Experiment around with the length of your HTW though, they’re cheap!
Use of the HTW is ridiculously simple: roll it up into ring and then roll it out onto your penis…the same way a condom is put on. For manual stretching, ADS wrap and pumping, only one HTW is needed.
I recommend using 2 HTWs for hanging. Any shearing that may occur within the penis+wrap+hanger system when placed under tension will be mobilized at the HTW1:HTW2 interface, not the HTW1:skin interface…or the HTW2:hanger interface (but that’s not the interface we’re concerned with, it’s the one that involves our skin that we care about). I’ve noticed significant reduction in skin irritation from simply going from 1 to 2 HTWs (with no change in weight).
When first using the double HTW system, I recommend wrapping so that the glans is exposed. This allows for easy monitoring of color and temperature of the glans during sets. Once a comfort level with the double HTW system is established, wrapping so that both HTWs cover the glans provides an increased level of comfort by means of adding additional cushioning for the glans and by applying slight pressure to the glans to somewhat counteract the response of the glans to swell when hanging.
Oh yea, one other thing…some colors are more comfortable than others. I kid you not. Let me know which you find most comfortable.
Check 2nd post for final 2 photos.