Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group project

Remek, thanks for doing the inter. map. Unless the programmer has questions about the map you provided, I am not inclined to go through all of it myself, since, as I’ve said before, I plan to run hundreds of analyses (aware of the Type I error rate increase… ;) ).

To summarize the plan of attack, though:

- the PE Regimen questions are largely predictor variables, with some moderating variables as well

- the Additional PE-Related Variables are largely moderating variables… some predictor variables

- the PE Outcomes are largely criterion variables

I plan to test a bunch of plausible and semi-plausible hypotheses via regressions and analyses of variance. I will also do some exploratory correlation matrices among other things.

Comment:

4. During periods of active PEing, how many times per week, on average, have you had ejaculatory orgasms? If you never ejaculate, enter zero (0). ____ times per week

Can we make this “how many times per month”?


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Why? Do you think a lot of guys ejaculate less than once a week?

We should specify somewhere that decimals are okay.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
Remek, thanks for doing the inter. map. Unless the programmer has questions about the map you provided, I am not inclined to go through all of it myself, since, as I’ve said before, I plan to run hundreds of analyses (aware of the Type I error rate increase… ;) ).

To summarize the plan of attack, though:

- the PE Regimen questions are largely predictor variables, with some moderating variables as well
- the Additional PE-Related Variables are largely moderating variables… some predictor variables
- the PE Outcomes are largely criterion variables

I plan to test a bunch of plausible and semi-plausible hypotheses via regressions and analyses of variance. I will also do some exploratory correlation matrices among other things.

What?! I spent 4 hours on that thing! No, I am just kidding. As long as the programmer is happy, I am happy.

Originally Posted by T
Cut and paste is a wonderful thing remek.

**Scratches head… I am confused. What do you mean T?

Originally Posted by xeno

Maybe it’s not important. But it seems to me that a retired PEer is an apple and an active PEer on break is an orange. Maybe not. Just seems like the kind of distinction that could get fuzzy down the line if we don’t take steps to insure that it doesn’t become that way. Just an idea.

I agree with xeno, because the way the question is currently worded we don’t include the user who is on break. I am sure you will come up with something ;)


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
As long as the programmer is happy, I am happy.

Yes, and I am too. That was a tremendous amount of work to make the map, I’m sure. My sincerest thanks.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba

Why? Do you think a lot of guys ejaculate less than once a week?

I hope it won’t surprise you to learn that I only know what my ejaculation rate is :) , and it’s less than once/week.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba

We should specify somewhere that decimals are okay.

That would make this a non-problem for me.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Instead of typing in all of the changes on the wiki, can’t you do a cut and paste from here to there?

I noticed that the last version posted had some weird errors. Maybe cutting and pasting from here into Wiki isn’t possible without problems occurring?

Plan of attack - THE AGENDA

As of right now, I PMed some trustworthy canidates to go over the survey.
If they have nothing to say, we will submit the survey to memento hopefully tomorrow night or Saturday morning.

Before that happens though we need to:
Touch up a few things (as we are doing now).
Add the things we discussed.
Research the caffeine consumption.
Build a “consent form.”

Pilot testing: I am hoping we will be able to pilot test 50 people with the ACTUAL program. Thus, if we need to change anything, we will need to edit some minor things after the survey is created.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Instead of typing in all of the changes on the wiki, can’t you do a cut and paste from here to there?

If only it were so easy… The forum has different codes for different processes than wiki does. It takes 15 - 45 minutes to transfer the whole survey to wiki from here.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Fifty is overkill, in my opinion. Usually 10 or 20 is sufficient for pilot purposes (ensuring clarity and so forth).

I agree with you that piloting is essential. We need guys with different levels of PE expertise to take this survey to ensure clarity; we can’t just have mods (and the like) take it.

LOL, I am like Old Man Thunder. I don’t like learning new technology :) .

I didn’t find editing here hard. I would just copy and paste the last draft into my posting window, and edit it. We can do the same thing again, and we can type our comments pointing out changes using color.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 AM.