Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth theory: Pumping vs. clamping

Originally Posted by Titleist
Maybe a crash course in reading comprehension would benefit more than any PE for the time being.

Bottom line is do whatever works for you, but don’t dismiss tried and true methods others have used.

The spelling punctuation and grammar attack never ceases to amuse me deeply, try using logic against me, instead of a very poor attack on my dialogue tools that have served perfectly..
Have been posting on forums for over 20 years now and that attack never stop delivering laughs, its the last stand of someone who just doesn’t like what your saying, but for WHATEVER [lol] reasons fails to give a decent argument.

Tried and true methods.. When, how, show me the scientific studies and peer reviews, your just stabbing in the dark.

No one likes the bad news do they LoL.

Save your time folks.. Pumping is for your ego!

Originally Posted by lightbringer
The spelling punctuation and grammar attack never ceases to amuse me deeply, try using logic against me, instead of a very poor attack on my dialogue tools that have served perfectly..
Have been posting on forums for over 20 years now and that attack never stop delivering laughs, its the last stand of someone who just doesn’t like what your saying, but for WHATEVER [lol] reasons fails to give a decent argument.

Tried and true methods.. When, how, show me the scientific studies and peer reviews, your just stabbing in the dark.

No one likes the bad news do they LoL.

Save your time folks.. Pumping is for your ego!

Ok so over 4 years I jelqued, stretched, extended, clamped and pumped and didn’t gain a millimeter.
Using your reasoning I should conclude that none of these methods work !
Or just maybe there’s something about me or the way I applied them that was wrong ?
Everything about PE we have to take on trust at the moment and people claim to have gained from all of the above methods.
The logical conclusion is that they will all work for someone or everyone’s lying !
I simply don’t believe in that level of delusion or dishonesty.

Oh lets face it guys, Some guys dicks are made of taffy and will respond to attention period. Let’s not go over the top here on personal preferences or diminish the failure of a technique because it didn’t work for someone. I don’t believe that either perspective should be shoved aside. If one approach works for you but not for another both perspectives SHOULD be noted. We do live in a free speech country, at least so far.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Guys we need to lighten up here. Don’t want to hear anybody calling bullshitters those who don’t agree with him, neither I want to read things like ‘Go under the rock where you came from.’.

Pumping does work for some, that is something that we can reasonably agree on. Maybe not for most of people.

Now, I do get what somebody means when saying ‘Pumping doesn’t expand the penis from the inside.’, from an intuitive point of view. But, properly speaking, pumping does expands from the inside, as I understand it. When you drop the pressure, all tissues, fluids, blood and whatever expands trying to make the pressure inside the cylinder equal to the pressure outside the cylinder. So the difference between clamping and pumping doesn’t lie there. Probably the idea is correct at some degree, but the formulation is not.


Last edited by marinera : 06-18-2014 at .

Originally Posted by Monty
I agree with you lightbringer, I remember a guy from England who joined here and reported that he had pumped for years and had no appreciable results. From my own experience the only thing you gain from pumping is what you observed, baggy skin that re-assimilates after a little time. Clamping on the other hand is really the only way to go for exactly the reason you state it expands the corpus cavernosa from the inside.


Originally Posted by Monty:
Let’s not go over the top here on personal preferences or diminish the failure of a technique because it didn’t work for someone. I don’t believe that either perspective should be shoved aside. If one approach works for you but not for another both perspectives SHOULD be noted.

These are incompatible. :shrug:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

eh!!!! :whatever:


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

It’s factually incorrect to suggest that pumping only affects the skin. The vacuum force is transmitted to the limiting structure. Whether you increase internal pressure or decrease external pressure, the result is the same: a force on the tunica. Comfortable application of vacuum is largely limited by the sensitive outer tissue, but this same limitation applies to traditional clamping where the skin and CS are forcibly bloated. I would not be surprised if the forces involved with the majority of clampers where close to those of high vacuum pumping (~15”Hg).

Originally Posted by Serenity73

It’s factually incorrect to suggest that pumping only affects the skin. The vacuum force is transmitted to the limiting structure. Whether you increase internal pressure or decrease external pressure, the result is the same: a force on the tunica. Comfortable application of vacuum is largely limited by the sensitive outer tissue, but this same limitation applies to traditional clamping where the skin and CS are forcibly bloated. I would not be surprised if the forces involved with the majority of clampers where close to those of high vacuum pumping (~15”Hg).

There is a good probability, particularly if a clamp is placed at full erection (which is the goal), that the inter-cavernous pressures are far, far higher than with pumping (even at 15 inches Hg).

Don’t know. I never got temporary ED from clamping, while I got a full month ED from pumping. I also get discomfort at high pressure with pumping that I don’t get with clamping. I think at high pressures pumping is more stressful than clamping. It would be useful to measure the intracavernousal pressure with both pumping and clamping, to compare them.

There is a report case of a guy who broke his tunica with a vacuum pump; I never heard anything similar with clamping.

Maybe I should add that all this certainty on the superiority of clamping on pumping is probably misplaced. Gains from clamping have been shown to be temporary as well, probably due to interstitial fluid accumulation and CS inflation. I can remember LongVehicle reporting great gains from clamping and becoming a true ‘believer’; but when he stopped clamping, after some time his gains vanished.

Originally Posted by marinera
Don’t know. I never got temporary ED from clamping, while I got a full month ED from pumping. I also get discomfort at high pressure with pumping that I don’t get with clamping. I think at high pressures pumping is more stressful than clamping. It would be useful to measure the intracavernousal pressure with both pumping and clamping, to compare them.

I will continue to say, I have no irons in the fire over either method, as I have used neither. I listen to experience. I can surmise (only a thought) that the traction of the pump at high pressures on the entire penis at lower states of erection and on the superficial structures outside the tunica could cause stress on nerves and vessels, maybe traumatic stress. Clamping’s effect on surrounding tissues are (in my mind) on the tissues under the clamp. As I debated years ago, pumping at high pressures on a non-compliant tunica would cause little change in the intra-cavernous pressure, whereas clamping down will physically spike intra-cavernous pressures. In this state, the effect of pumping is on the superficial tissues. Again this is at full erection. I know ttt would probably disagree.

Sticking needles in the penis is not something most guys would do, so I don’t think those data will be soon forthcoming…And urologists don’t care anyway, so who’s going to do the study? Love to see it.

Originally Posted by marinera
There is a report case of a guy who broke his tunica with a vacuum pump; I never heard anything similar with clamping.

Wow! Have you got a copy of that report? I would love to hear how high he went and at what state of erection he had.

Originally Posted by marinera
Maybe I should add that all this certainty on the superiority of clamping on pumping is probably misplaced. Gains from clamping have been shown to be temporary as well, probably due to interstitial fluid accumulation and CS inflation. I can remember LongVehicle reporting great gains from clamping and becoming a true ‘believer’; but when he stopped clamping, after some time his gains vanished.


Interesting. As I said, I don’t do either so I can only listen with interest.

Not underhand. As I remember they measured the pressure at 29 kg, althoug not sure how they came to this conclusion.

Here you are (strange the injury wasn’t a penile fracture as I remembered):


J Urol. 1996 Feb;155(2):534-5.
Vacuum erection associated impotence and Peyronie's disease.

Hakim LS1, Munarriz RM, Kulaksizoglu H, Nehra A, Udelson D, Goldstein I.
Author information


Abstract

PURPOSE:

Use of a nonmedical, catalogue type vacuum erection device resulted in a case of vacuum induced vasculogenic impotence and Peyronie’s disease.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:

A 66-year-old potent man used a nonmedical vacuum erection device (cylinder plus a hand pump without a pressure-release valve and a doughnut-shaped ring at the base without tension bands) after having achieved a spontaneous rigid erection. The resultant excessive overinflation of the penis was followed by dorsal curvature, diminished rigidity and decreased erectile maintenance.

RESULTS:

Physical examination revealed a dorsal mid shaft Peyronie’s plaque. Nocturnal penile tumescence testing and office injection testing were abnormal and demonstrated partial, short-lived, dorsally curved erections. Dynamic pharmaco-cavernosometry and pharmaco-cavernosography established vasculogenic impotence with site-specific crural (unrelated to the Peyronie’s plaque) veno-occlusive dysfunction and dorsal penile curvature.

CONCLUSIONS:

Vacuum erection devices create pulling forces on the penis. We estimate that the pulling forces in this case were prohibitively high (approximately 29 pounds) due to absence of a pressure-release valve and to the preexistent erection at vacuum application. These intense pulling forces are hypothesized to have damaged the tunica in the mid shaft (Peyronie’s disease) and the crus (veno-occlusive dysfunction), the latter being the site of attachment of the corpora to the ischiopubic ramus and a most likely location for high magnitude pulling forces to exert an abnormal injury effect. The patient underwent a Nesbit plication procedure and presently performs self-injection for satisfactory sexual activity.”

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8558654

Uhm, re-reading this I am not sure Doctors knew theirs shit.

Originally Posted by Serenity73

It's factually incorrect to suggest that pumping only affects the skin. The vacuum force is transmitted to the limiting structure. Whether you increase internal pressure or decrease external pressure, the result is the same: a force on the tunica. Comfortable application of vacuum is largely limited by the sensitive outer tissue, but this same limitation applies to traditional clamping where the skin and CS are forcibly bloated. I would not be surprised if the forces involved with the majority of clampers where close to those of high vacuum pumping (~15”Hg).

My experience showed me that the only thing affected by pumping was fluid buildup in the skin which was quickly reabsorbed by the body.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

47 pages… easy answer: No vs. , instead both.. together…

Having spent enough time actually using both methods here’s what I noticed.
This is comparing one cable clamp to water pumping at around 4”hg.

The sensation of stretch and internal pressure is the same.
Minute for minute the amount of edema is the same.
The incidence of red spots and discolouration is the same.
The post workout feeling of fatigue/soreness is the same.
The cumulative negative effect on EQ is the same if no rest is taken.
The lack of results after months was the same.

That’s actual experience rather than speculation.
Does it mean neither work ? No, just didn’t work for me but I think they both increase internal pressure, this nonsense about a partial vacuum just sucking on the skin needs to be laid to rest.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 PM.