Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

How soon can I start clamping again?

I recently started PE again after about a year off and I wanted some advice on how soon I can start clamping again. I never really stuck with PE for more than a few months at a time over the course of a few years, but now I have decided I will stick with it as long as it takes to reach my goal of 5.5” MEG. I have done clamping before so its nothing new to me, I just never stuck with it. I started PE again about two months ago and since them I have gained 1/8” in both length and girth. I am now at 7 5/8” BPEL and 5 1/8” MEG. My routine has been as follows:

Heating pad warm up 5 min.
50 jelqs starting @ ~90% erection
40x 5 sec. Squeezes(ulis?)
50 jelqs starting @ ~90% erection
10x 10 sec. Squeezes(ulis?)
Ejaculation
Heating pad cool down 3 min.

I do all of it while edging throughout the entire workout. In addition, I have been taking a few supplements to help me out which are: Ginko biloba, panax ginseng, ginger root, l arginine, pine bark extract, and also eating extra garlic and drinking green tea when possible. My schedule has been two days on with one day off. I have found that with the 1/8” that I have gained it has become harder for me to get as good a workout as when I started and it seems to be fatiguing my hands quicker, which is another reason I am looking to start clamping and using a device to help me out.

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD
Could you expound on that?

I’ve always jelqed pretty hard. How does it make a difference?

The harder you jelq, the better the gains?


Jelqing harder than you need to will make the tissues adapt to the strain by getting stronger, same as clamping, and will make gaining harder in the long run.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by freestylehang

I started PE again about two months ago and since them I have gained 1/8” in both length and girth.

That is a great gain rate, so don’t change what you are doing until your gains stop. Then add in or substitute other manual exercises. See the few posts above - do not start clamping until nothing else is working, or you will most likely end up having to take 6-12 months off to decondition if you ever want to get gains from any method less strenuous than clamping.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Oh I didn’t realize that. Maybe that’s why I don’t get red spots anymore. So I should jelq with a medium grip strength?


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD

Oh I didn’t realize that. Maybe that’s why I don’t get red spots anymore. So I should jelq with a medium grip strength?

Feel what the tissues are doing. Really feel what is happening in them and you will know exactly how much pressure to use. It just takes a little practice.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
I believe anyone who starts clamping before they have done at least 18 months of PE will severely limit their long-term potential girth gains. Clamping has to be a last resort for when every more gentle method has given all the gains they can. If you clamp early you just toughen your penis up quickly so it cannot get gains from any gentler method. Get every gain you possibly can over 18 months to 3 years before you clamp. That is the way to maximise gains, rather than limit them.

I’ve beem clamping now and it has worked out a bit. I have gained 1/4”. I have done PE for 2 years however not too consistant. So if I want to start over how long do I have to stop everything till I’m ready to do stretches again to gain lenght?

Is it normal for your penis to ache in the clamp?

I wasn’t sure so I popped the clamp immediately.


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

I made the mistake of jumping into clamping early and turned my penis into steel - I couldn’t gain.

I took 6 months off PE and all seemed well for about three weeks, but I started up again far too fast and tissue memory toughened my penis straight back up again.

I took a full year off then started again as if I were a total newbie, slowly coaxing gains, not trying to force them. I so wish I hadn’t pushed the intensity early in my PE career - it cost me three years of gains in real terms.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD
Is it normal for your penis to ache in the clamp?

I wasn’t sure so I popped the clamp immediately.


Sorry, I’m not going to answer that. If you were ready to be clamping you would know your penis and how it reacts to pressure well enough not to need to ask.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat

I made the mistake of jumping into clamping early and turned my penis into steel - I couldn’t gain.

I took 6 months off PE and all seemed well for about three weeks, but I started up again far too fast and tissue memory toughened my penis straight back up again.

I took a full year off then started again as if I were a total newbie, slowly coaxing gains, not trying to force them. I so wish I hadn’t pushed the intensity early in my PE career - it cost me three years of gains in real terms.

That’s really bad! I’m going to slowly intensify so in this way i should maximize the gains from the routines.

That’s way i think everyone should start with the linear newbie routine, because for a total newbie of PE, it’s required really simple routine to gain. Only in the case it doesn’t work, he should move to the regular newbie routine. I’m sorry for the OT.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Sorry, I’m not going to answer that. If you were ready to be clamping you would know your penis and how it reacts to pressure well enough not to need to ask.

Hey I’m ready man, I swear! I have my certificate printed out and everything!

But riddle me this… How am I suppose to know how my penis reacts to clamping if I’m only just getting started with clamping?

Obviously you don’t think I’m ready. I’ve been doing the newbie routine and I think I’ve gotten all I’m going to get from it.

Besides jelqing, what manual techniques would you suggest I pursue for girth before I clamp in earnest?

P.S. Plenty of veterans have been injured while clamping, although they apparently were ready and knew their wieners well enough.


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD
Hey I’m ready man, I swear! I have my certificate printed out and everything!

But riddle me this… How am I suppose to know how my penis reacts to clamping if I’m only just getting started with clamping?

Obviously you don’t think I’m ready. I’ve been doing the newbie routine and I think I’ve gotten all I’m going to get from it.

Besides jelqing, what manual techniques would you suggest I pursue for girth before I clamp in earnest?

P.S. Plenty of veterans have been injured while clamping, although they apparently were ready and knew their wieners well enough.


If you look at the A Quickstart Guide to Manual Exercises or the Penis Enlargement Videos you will see plenty of other girth options which follow on from the Newbie Routine and which help you learn how your penis reacts to pressure. You can do what you like of course, but I stalled my gains massively by jumping into clamping too soon. If you want to do the same, go right ahead. And yes, I’ve injured myself several times clamping; it is the most dangerous form of PE. I would have injured my penis far more severely if I hadn’t been ready for it though.
I still base my PE on stretching and jelqing after 12 years, and I don’t think I’ve ‘gotten all I’m going to get from it’. I dare say there isn’t a vet here who thinks they have outgrown stretching and jelqing.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Good points. Thanks!


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

I agree with firegoat. I love hanging, but there is a HUGE spectrum of intensity in manual exercise. I mean I hang with 14 pounds presently, but I can pull WAY harder with my hands. I’m an avid weightlifter, but even if I wasn’t, I could pull way harder I’m sure.

Same goes for manual girth exercises. You can jelq light with low erection or super hard with a high erection or do squeezes/ulis. Or anything in between.

Same thing with pumping, you can vary the pressure to whatever level of vacuum you want.

Those same things really aren’t true when it comes to clamping.

I injured/toughened myself(didnt hurt btw.) beeing overeager and it costs gains till this day.

Since then I ease into everything.
I did clamped squezzes but only after testing for several weeks with pinches increasing slowly the intensity. I introduced clamping with one click 30 seconds.
Knowing in theory is one thing doing it is a whole another thing.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02 PM.