Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD

T do you edge after clamping?

I edge after any PE. If I get an easy erection I know I’ve trained well and can train again the next day.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

what is edging exactly? I cant find it in the videos-

Originally Posted by suckerpunch
what is edging exactly? I cant find it in the videos-

Masurbating and keeping close to the point of no return. Feeling like you could release soon but not going over the “edge”.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

That sounds reasonable, but it contradicts the masturbation does not hinder gains( in my opinion) I believe it does, because it is different if you only clamp, then you release, my dick usually shrinks and mentally, “I’m done” and I don’t fell horny anymore, which is logical, but if I stay without release, I hung lower, I stay horny, which makes me more sexual, and I have usually 20 percent erection - which can provide the expansion I need.

How far from edging do you usually masturbate til the end? is the night reasonable if I clamping in the morning.

Originally Posted by suckerpunch
That sounds reasonable, but it contradicts the masturbation does not hinder gains( in my opinion) I believe it does, because it is different if you only clamp, then you release, my dick usually shrinks and mentally, “I’m done” and I don’t fell horny anymore, which is logical, but if I stay without release, I hung lower, I stay horny, which makes me more sexual, and I have usually 20 percent erection - which can provide the expansion I need.

How far from edging do you usually masturbate til the end? is the night reasonable if I clamping in the morning.

To each their own. I’ve never subscribed to the notion that masturbation affects gains.

When I edge I don’t release. I edge for ten minutes or so after my routine.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Is there anyone who has stopped clamping, and kept (at least some) of their gains? Is there any community consensus as to whether or not clamping provides permanent gains?

Originally Posted by NebulousCrotch
Is there anyone who has stopped clamping, and kept (at least some) of their gains? Is there any community consensus as to whether or not clamping provides permanent gains?


All gains are permanent if they are genuine gains and are cemented over time, regardless of the method used to make the gain.
Fluid buildup is not a genuine gain and is not permanent.

People who say their clamping gains were not permanent have not made genuine gains, they have either just had fluid expansion, which goes away quickly, or they have had an increase in elasticity of the tissues, which goes away over a few weeks at most, if PE is just stopped. The temporary gains from elasticity must be turned into permanent gains by continuing to ensure your penis is made to enlarge to that maximum size afforded by the increased elasticity often enough over a long enough period of months for that to become stabilized size/permanent gain.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

You’re the man, goat!

Baaaaaaahhhhh!


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

I was wondering about something.

See this picture here http://I.imgur.com/Df8dIyi.jpg

So, A is a normal penis, B is a clamped one.
My question to all experienced clampers is: does the part of the penis where
The clamp is attached shrink (get thinner) over time?

I keep thinking about that, when we clamp we are constantly trying to “thin”
That part, so that the penis above it expands with blood. But, is it wrong to
Think that, over time, the penis will stay thinner near the base where the
Clamp attaches?

I clamped every day for one or two sets of few minutes, at first expansion
Was really big, but now when I measure the expansion its slightly smaller.
For some reason, I think it has something to do with the penis getting
Thinner near the base because of constant clamping on that spot.


Last edited by willb21 : 10-06-2014 at .

I’ve found that just the contrary happens. My base girth is the thickest part of my penis. Not sure how or why that’s the case.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Wow so your base girth grew from clamping? That’s great! You’re pretty low body fat right? I wonder if fat pad makes a difference.


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Originally Posted by willb21
I was wondering about something.

See this picture here http://I.imgur.com/Df8dIyi.jpg

So, A is a normal penis, B is a clamped one.
My question to all experienced clampers is: does the part of the penis where
The clamp is attached shrink (get thinner) over time?

I keep thinking about that, when we clamp we are constantly trying to “thin”
That part, so that the penis above it expands with blood. But, is it wrong to
Think that, over time, the penis will stay thinner near the base where the
Clamp attaches?

I clamped every day for one or two sets of few minutes, at first expansion
Was really big, but now when I measure the expansion its slightly smaller.
For some reason, I think it has something to do with the penis getting
Thinner near the base because of constant clamping on that spot.

Actually there is a direct mechanical strain on the part where the clamp attaches to the tunica.
Xeno had a take on this in detail Strain ellipse mechanics adjacent to clamps
While the ballooned part of clamping is more about an inside outward blood pressure onto the tunica.

The other part of clamping is that smooth muscle cells are pushed to their extreme by blood pressure as do the veins.

I think applying the clamps in slightly different configurations might help to even out strains.

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD
Wow so your base girth grew from clamping? That’s great! You’re pretty low body fat right? I wonder if fat pad makes a difference.

Yes it grew. I don’t thick body fat has any correlation to girth. Interesting question though!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Actually there is a direct mechanical strain on the part where the clamp attaches to the tunica.
Xeno had a take on this in detail Strain ellipse mechanics adjacent to clamps
While the ballooned part of clamping is more about an inside outward blood pressure onto the tunica.

The other part of clamping is that smooth muscle cells are pushed to their extreme by blood pressure as do the veins.

I think applying the clamps in slightly different configurations might help to even out strains.

This is a really hard concept to describe, but I think it is spot on when it comes to how clamping increases base girth more. Essentially there is a shear force (in relation to the outward pressure of blood expansion) applied inward by the clamp radially around the penis. This creates essentially a fulcrum all the way around the penis and the connective tissue from the point of fulcrum contact is actually placed under a greater amount of strain (displacement) than the connective tissues higher up on the shaft which is only being expanded by the outward pressure of blood.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
This is a really hard concept to describe, but I think it is spot on when it comes to how clamping increases base girth more. Essentially there is a shear force (in relation to the outward pressure of blood expansion) applied inward by the clamp radially around the penis. This creates essentially a fulcrum all the way around the penis and the connective tissue from the point of fulcrum contact is actually placed under a greater amount of strain (displacement) than the connective tissues higher up on the shaft which is only being expanded by the outward pressure of blood.


Good formulation.
I also think smoth muscle cells where the blood rushes in are filled above their normal volume due to clamping.
During clamping I sometimes get a state where I have no hard tunica but expand more then when I apply the clamp onto a 100% errection.
In this case I think the expansion in the smooth muscle cells are even higher as the tunica isnt acting as a as strong barrier as when rock hard.

Its a great state in which advanced clamping exercises like bends, squezzes and stretches work nicely.

In regards to the strain and stretch due to the clamp I toyed a bit with multiple clamps. (similar to xenos cock coffin^^)
I always clamp with 2 clamps at the base but some more along the shaft greatly increase the tension at the new clamping sites(as pictured in xenos thread).
The tension on the tunica is no problem but with multiple clamps the pressure inside the veins increases highly.
I think the veins are the weakest part here and the smooth muscles cells could hold even more blod.

Its almost like the balooning smooth muscle cells have only the tunica as a limit.
The theory about 1-3 layer tunicas makes then sense when one looks at guys like shane diesel who almost never gets hard.
I guess that he has only one layer of tunica or a “weak tunica”.
Thus his smooth muscle cells expand to a size his venous pressure can maintain as he does never look like the tunica is his limit.

This connects to the TGC theory which is not liked by many PE vets but has some theoretical significance imo.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:55 PM.