Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Lose your Thundersplace posting virginity here!

Shoot


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Thanks for the reply, so I’ve been jelqing for about a month now, about 10 - 15 minutes every other day, and haven’t seen too many gains, in any area whether it be flaccid or erect, my length right now is about 6.2 BPEL which is around average I think but its my girth that I really want to improve, 4.5 inches MSEG right now and haven’t seen a change really up to now, when I jelq I warm up for a few minutes first then when I’m 40 - 60 % erect, I jelq switching between an overhand and underhand grip every few minutes or so, and each stroke usually lasts about 2 to 3 seconds at most, for about 10 -15 minutes, I use Vaseline which is a bit of a headache because of the clean up afterwards, I find it hard to get off haha, I just wanted to know if I’m heading in the right direction, like what’s better the overhand grip or underhand ? And how strong should my grip be, I usually grip strong enough so I can feel the blood moving through my penis and the head of the goes a little swollen every stroke, or is that too tight ? And how long do I need to jelq for to see some gains either in length or in girth because I’ve been going a month and haven’t seen anything up to now, so I’m wondering if my technique is a bit off.

Hi everyone!

I have lurked around for some years.

I have only started seriously two months ago by following the newbie routine. No gains yet (or at least unmeasurable).

By now I can at least thank you all for the motivation I get every time I come to this forum. I would have never decided to spend 4x20min a week on PE unless it was not for your sharing spirit.

Good gains everyone!

Welcome aboard, Peacekeeper. Glad to have you here. Even though you’ve not achieved any measurable size increase yet, have you noticed an improvement in flaccid hang or EQ?


:_pump: :donatecar

New to site. This is my first post and I was wondering if any one has been using any supplements with their routine. I have been using Testojack 100 and L-arginine. Just this last week I have added B12. I have been doing PE now for about 3 weeks. I have not noticed any gains yet. But I feel like I have a better flaccid hang now. I am only hoping to get a 1./5-1.5” gain in length and a .5” in girth.


Starting 11/2015

NBPEL 6" EG 5.25" NBFL 3.75" FG 4" 1/2016 EL 6" EG 5.5" FL 4" FG 4"

Goal NBPEL 7.25" EG 5.5" NBFL 5"


Last edited by kngpin325 : 12-09-2015 at .

Hello everyone

I am omil, stumbled across this site about a week ago. In search of? PE. Me, like any other male species wants a bigger friend. So I began to read a few post and seen a few results and I am still in the “Don’t believe it” stage. So I started to participate to see if it actually works. My current measurements are BPEL 6.2 and EG is 5. The girth I am good with, but would like to be at least 7” in length. I started with the beginners regiment to see if anything happens and if it does then I will convert to a believer, whats the worst that can happen? A big schlong ego? And a happy girlfriend? Who knows, but we will see. Glad to meet everyone. Be safe.

Welcome kngpin325, & omilanez. Lots of info on supplements in the male supplements forum.

Good luck to the new guys, and we hope you enjoy the journey!


:_pump: :donatecar

A Quick Hello

Hello

I am 26 y/o.

Starting w/ a 5.0” length and will be measuring girth tmrw. I’m fixing to propose to my 4 year girlfriend this coming feb 2016. She never has complained about my equipment and absolutely loves how it is, but you know the ol’ demons on the shoulder like to laugh and point.. Not for long! (Pun intended)

SO HERE I AM!

Truth is, I want our honeymoon to be nothing less than a spectacular memory and I want my gear in top shape for the job. Day 1 began today after a weeks of thorough beginner specific reading and study. Tmrw I will be collecting my own starter photos / stats and I’l be taking re-measurements biweekly.

Thank you for being here for me to provide me with all the tools I need to combat my own insecurities. I look forward to harvesting the fruits of labor in the long haul!

Originally Posted by startingwith5in
Hello

I am 26 y/o.

Starting w/ a 5.0” length and will be measuring girth tmrw. I’m fixing to propose to my 4 year girlfriend this coming feb 2016. She never has complained about my equipment and absolutely loves how it is, but you know the ol’ demons on the shoulder like to laugh and point.. Not for long! (Pun intended)

SO HERE I AM!

Truth is, I want our honeymoon to be nothing less than a spectacular memory and I want my gear in top shape for the job. Day 1 began today after a weeks of thorough beginner specific reading and study. Tmrw I will be collecting my own starter photos / stats and I’l be taking re-measurements biweekly.

Thank you for being here for me to provide me with all the tools I need to combat my own insecurities. I look forward to harvesting the fruits of labor in the long haul!

Hello startingwith5in,
Welcome to the forum and good luck with all your endeavors.

Please do me a huge favor and spell out tomorrow. One of the rules of this forum is we don’t use text speak. We start going down that path and then half of us older guys won’t be able to read any of the posts here.

Thank you very much.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Startingwith5in, if you start NOW, you will be longer and thicker until your honeymoon.

Start with linear continue with the newbie. You will find the routines if you type them and hit search button.

Typical gains are an inch in length and from 0.2-0.5 in girth in a year or so as I have noticed, for most of the members. Just play it right and don’t rush it.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Prince_uk1
Thanks for the reply, so I’ve been jelqing for about a month now, about 10 - 15 minutes every other day, and haven’t seen too many gains, in any area whether it be flaccid or erect, my length right now is about 6.2 BPEL which is around average I think but its my girth that I really want to improve, 4.5 inches MSEG right now and haven’t seen a change really up to now, when I jelq I warm up for a few minutes first then when I’m 40 - 60 % erect, I jelq switching between an overhand and underhand grip every few minutes or so, and each stroke usually lasts about 2 to 3 seconds at most, for about 10 -15 minutes, I use Vaseline which is a bit of a headache because of the clean up afterwards, I find it hard to get off haha, I just wanted to know if I’m heading in the right direction, like what’s better the overhand grip or underhand ? And how strong should my grip be, I usually grip strong enough so I can feel the blood moving through my penis and the head of the goes a little swollen every stroke, or is that too tight ? And how long do I need to jelq for to see some gains either in length or in girth because I’ve been going a month and haven’t seen anything up to now, so I’m wondering if my technique is a bit off.

You are doing everything right. A month is too early. Give it a solid year to see good gains and about 3-4 months to see first gains.

Everything else you are describing are ok. You are doing it right. 6.2 bpel is way above average.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by clgp7
Welcome aboard, Peacekeeper. Glad to have you here. Even though you’ve not achieved any measurable size increase yet, have you noticed an improvement in flaccid hang or EQ?

Thank you clgp7!

The flaccid hang seems to be “clearly heavier” on 60% of the days, and on 40% of days I see absolutely no difference at all. I think it is either “placebo” effect on my mind, or there is some factor that is affecting my PE in an “On/Off” way that I haven’t figured out yet.
The EQ seems to be limited just by masturbation frequency, as I masturbate quite a lot, but I have the feeling it has improved since I started.

It could be from too little time on the routine (until now I am slowly increasing, Linear Newbie Routine style). I am at 5min Warm Up at the shower, 7min Stretches (1min each direction, mostly down for length), 7min Jelqing at some 40-60% erection level, and 2-4min Warm down on the shower too. Followed by 6min of Kegels later in the day. Or it could be from the temperature of the water during warm up; the warm down time; the erection level at Jelqing; or simply the duration of each Jelq.

I took a break last week, restarted two days ago. I am considering changing something in the routine, as I am still half skeptic about PE, but on the other hand I see all the veterans claiming it is a matter of persistence and I would like to be able to increase my size, so I am definitely not quitting for now.

On one hand I know it is not smart to change two variables at once, since it takes weeks to see the effect of each “change” it is tempting, but I think I will have some intense reading around the forum, and come up with a change to see if I start measuring some gains!

6 minutes of kegeling is too much, in my opinion. Lower it.

Yes, persistence is the key.

Masturbate twice a week for prostate health only. If you are having sex at least 3 times a week I think you don’t have to masturbate at all.Save your testo.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I'm a male right now

Hello guy, losing virginity here ! This feel so good.hum.

Thanks too all PE searcher and founder, experimenter, and specially Firegoat who save me in the beginning of my PE career.

Hope I will continue to read fun with my favorites vets.

Cheers ! ;)

You’re welcome Randomick. Best of luck with the gains. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 PM.