Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Lose your Thundersplace posting virginity here!

Hello :)
There goes my virginity. :)
I’ve been lurking for a while and read a thread here about Jelqing by the member newbie.
He said, he experienced gains by only Jelqing 10 mins a day 5 days a week.So,I started doing that two weeks ago, two days on a day off 200 Jelqs(including both hands).I experienced harder erections and my flaccid hang seems to have improved(although this may be due to reducing my fapping to twice or thrice a week).Also,my shaft feels more(I don’t know how to put it) full. I have yet to experience erect gains.

My question to the experienced members of this forum is, is my workout enough? I read the signs from penis and I am a bit confused.I’ve spent my days till now being lazy(I am turning 20 next Feb),over weight and I hit the rock bottom,so,I picked up a body-weight progression book and started working out. Am I being impatient? Can I expect erect gains in a month doing what I do now?(my dick is showing positive signs overall).And is three inches in 15 months too much? I really appreciate your advice. I wanted to make a new thread but, I thought may be that would be a bit too much.

I am looking forward to learning a lot.
TheSeeker.

Originally Posted by TheSeeker222
Am I being impatient? Can I expect erect gains in a month doing what I do now?(my dick is showing positive signs overall).And is three inches in 15 months too much? I really appreciate your advice.

Yes you are being too impatient, infact you really need to start out with some very modest goals like say a half an inch in your first year of doing this. Three inches in 15 months is unheard of (as far as I know) and three inches total gained in a lifetime is basically legendary stuff, to be regarded with scepticism in my opinion.
Start here:

Linear Newbie Routine

Take starting pictures for yourself you don’t have to put them online. One of the biggest regrets I hear most guys talk about was not getting correct starting measurements or pictures.

Read this post, I found it very helpful:

How to Measure Your Penis

If you really want it, just know it takes a lot of time and a lot of dedication, you have to be consistent or your gains will be very slow to nonexsistant.

Good luck to you, on your weight loss and PE journey.

HH


Current 5.5 NBPEL x 5.75 Base EG - 5.25 MSEG 7" BPSFL

Short Term Goal 6 NBPEL x 6 MPEG

Long Term Goal 8 NBPEL x 7 MPEG (why not dream BIG?)

TheSeeker222 3inches of gains ain’t gonna happen mate. Tell you what. What can and will happen if you commit is rock hard erections, increased sex stamina and gains anywhere from 0.2 to 1 inch in length and about 0.5 in girth in maybe a year or a year and a half.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by HardHarry
Yes you are being too impatient, infact you really need to start out with some very modest goals like say a half an inch in your first year of doing this. Three inches in 15 months is unheard of (as far as I know) and three inches total gained in a lifetime is basically legendary stuff, to be regarded with scepticism in my opinion.
Start here:

Linear Newbie Routine

Take starting pictures for yourself you don’t have to put them online. One of the biggest regrets I hear most guys talk about was not getting correct starting measurements or pictures.

Read this post, I found it very helpful:

How to Measure Your Penis

If you really want it, just know it takes a lot of time and a lot of dedication, you have to be consistent or your gains will be very slow to nonexsistant.

Good luck to you, on your weight loss and PE journey.

HH

Thank you so much. I will stop what I’m doing for now, measure and take pics and then start the linear routine.

Originally Posted by bill10
TheSeeker222 3inches of gains ain’t gonna happen mate. Tell you what. What can and will happen if you commit is rock hard erections, increased sex stamina and gains anywhere from 0.2 to 1 inch in length and about 0.5 in girth in maybe a year or a year and a half.

That’s cool with me. What will happen after one year? Is there scope for further enlargement?

You should talk to the vets in here. I ain’t no vet mate.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Hi I’m new to the forum as of today, and this is my first post. So I am about 6.25” BPEL which could use a little work of course, but my main concern is my girth.

My EG is only 4.25-4.3” mid base. I’m super insecure about this size and I want it to be at least at 4.75-5”. Should I focus mainly just on jelqing?

Originally Posted by jman99
Hi I’m new to the forum as of today, and this is my first post. So I am about 6.25” BPEL which could use a little work of course, but my main concern is my girth.

My EG is only 4.25-4.3” mid base. I’m super insecure about this size and I want it to be at least at 4.75-5”. Should I focus mainly just on jelqing?

Start with the Linear Newbie Routine. Stretching and jelqing work together to loosen up the tunica, so at least to start you are best doing both.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

My First Post

Hi this is my first post.

I am really insecure about my size right now. I have a girlfriend and part of my insecurity is because I was a virgin before I met her, but she has experience with more than one partner before me. Also, when we have sex, I don’t get the reactions from her that I fantasize about (probably a result of too much porn viewing). I am glad I found this website and I hope that I can make some gains so I can satisfy her the way I want to, or better yet, the way I think she wants.

I am committed to doing the exercises, but I would like to know, are the exercises on this website going to yield permanent gains, or will I have to do this for as long as I want to remain sexually active?

First Post

I have been lurking on this forum for roughly a month and a half now. I am 42 years old and am looking to improve my EQ as well as some size.
I plan on starting the Newbie routine as of tomorrow. I’m not really insecure about my size or function of my dick, I would just prefer to be larger.
My current stats are BPEL 6.5 and EG 4.5.

I am starting a short term goal of 6.8 BPEL and 4.8 EG.
If anyone has any pointers, please let me know. I am grateful to be part of your community and am looking forward to my journey.

Hey Guys,

My name is Chris, I am 23 years old, and I just measured at 6” BPEL (though I didn’t push too much since I mostly count my length by what a girl would see) with a EG of 4.4” or so. My goal is to get close to 7” BPEL and 5” EG. I will be honest, I was married not too long ago and my wife cheated on me 3 times in a really short period of time.. And told me all of them were much thicker than me, one in particular was probably like 6” EG and 8.5” BPEL. Obviously, that was a tough pill, and things didn’t work out (mostly because of the day-to-day stuff, not the cheating which just hurt like hell)

Anyways, I feel that 6” BPEL doesn’t go quite as deep as I would want, and 4.4” EG doesn’t provide the fullness I want either. When I have sex I want to feel like I’m really stimulating my partner. So, I’m going to start off slowly with Jelqing and learn what I can about the several different pumping options and see about which one I should use. I will post a progress thread once I feel ready to be consistent.

Edit: Oh and I’m 4.2” BPFL and 3.1” FG (so I actually gain a LOT it seems from flaccid to hard. It looks sorta pathetic when soft, but hopefully soft won’t be how girls see it for the first time :P)


Last edited by cmkinusn : 10-01-2015 at .

I'm New First Post

Hi , I’m new here. I’m 33 and only recently heard of PE and jelqing. I’m about 6 inch length and 4-4.5 girth. When I started reading what PE is and different techniques I realized I’ve been doing it on and off for years. Thing is I never really measured myself until later. In short ,was in 2 long term relationships , married now divorced. After divorce had a one night stand .it went alright. But was told I’m kinda small. Looked up average male stats and found girth is low, and started googling stuff came upon this site.

So to why I’m actually posting I’m wanting to ask for help/ opinion. As I said my girth is 4-4.5, I say this because its like it changes . See over last 5-7 years I’ve been fighting depression and gained weight.. That’s being handled now, working out doing cardio and what not to loose weight, but besides the point. I don’t feel like I’m getting full erections. Their normally like 4-4.25 but on the underside of my penis( if standing its facing down/ floor). It’s not hard skin is loose and I can pinch and stretch it a good amount, like it definitely has more room to grow but isn’t. So when I do get fully hard not even like rock hard it gets to the 4.5 mark.

So my first main goal is to get what I already have fully functional. I don’t think 6 x 4.5 is a bad starting point. I don’t want a monster cock. Just around 6.5-7 length and around 5-5.5 girth.

I would like to add. Warm up is hard I’m a single dad with two kids. When I can I use a rice sock. Wet jelqs don’t really work in, but dry is fine. I do the stretches pretty easily all through out the day. As I mentioned earlier been kinda doing it on and off for long time. Which is similar to the uli. So I tried clamping. It works just fine and been able do it 10 min sets. Once in morning before get kids up once before bed. So more or less its 10 min warm up if able to. Do some stretches like the helicopter. Dry jelq 20-30 times until hard enough to apply clamp. Leave clamp on 10 mins. Release clamp every 2-3 minutes and kegel push new blood in and close clamp. After 10 min jelq 20-30 times/ massage.

I have been doing it steady for only like 2 weeks. But seems like its staying around 4.25 more . So range is more like 4.25 - 4.5 instead of 4-4.5.

Does this sound alright? Is there anything else that may help to get the EQ up?

Originally Posted by Ncote702
I would like to add. Warm up is hard I’m a single dad with two kids. When I can I use a rice sock. Wet jelqs don’t really work in, but dry is fine. I do the stretches pretty easily all through out the day. As I mentioned earlier been kinda doing it on and off for long time. Which is similar to the uli. So I tried clamping. It works just fine and been able do it 10 min sets. Once in morning before get kids up once before bed. So more or less its 10 min warm up if able to. Do some stretches like the helicopter. Dry jelq 20-30 times until hard enough to apply clamp. Leave clamp on 10 mins. Release clamp every 2-3 minutes and kegel push new blood in and close clamp. After 10 min jelq 20-30 times/ massage.

I have been doing it steady for only like 2 weeks. But seems like its staying around 4.25 more . So range is more like 4.25 - 4.5 instead of 4-4.5.

Does this sound alright? Is there anything else that may help to get the EQ up?

Don’t start with clamping from the very beginning. Save that for later. Start with the structured Linear Noobie Routine found here at Thunders. Once you have completed that, (**and aren’t seeing any more improvement from the routine) then you can go for clamping. If you want to focus on girth, consider adding a few more jelqs to the Linear Noobie Routine, and reducing stretching, though the routine is great as it is for gaining both dimensions.


Best of luck to all fellow PE-ers in their journey.

Originally Posted by lyv_lyf
Hi this is my first post.

I am really insecure about my size right now. I have a girlfriend and part of my insecurity is because I was a virgin before I met her, but she has experience with more than one partner before me. Also, when we have sex, I don’t get the reactions from her that I fantasize about (probably a result of too much porn viewing). I am glad I found this website and I hope that I can make some gains so I can satisfy her the way I want to, or better yet, the way I think she wants.

I am committed to doing the exercises, but I would like to know, are the exercises on this website going to yield permanent gains, or will I have to do this for as long as I want to remain sexually active?

Yep these are permanent*. After you reach your goal size, it is recommended that you continue doing PE for at least a few months to do what is known as “cementing” the gains. After that you can pretty much leave it as it is. But by the time you reach that size, I’m sure you won’t be able to quit PE altogether, and you’ll find yourself doing some on random occasions. This will only help keep the gains.

*You can lose it if you completely stop and stop taking care of your penis. But the rate at which you would lose the gains would be slow.


Best of luck to all fellow PE-ers in their journey.

Originally Posted by Johnny8
I have been lurking on this forum for roughly a month and a half now. I am 42 years old and am looking to improve my EQ as well as some size.
I plan on starting the Newbie routine as of tomorrow. I’m not really insecure about my size or function of my dick, I would just prefer to be larger.
My current stats are BPEL 6.5 and EG 4.5.

I am starting a short term goal of 6.8 BPEL and 4.8 EG.
If anyone has any pointers, please let me know. I am grateful to be part of your community and am looking forward to my journey.

In addition to your PE routine, do a kegel routine. Kegels will help immensely with EQ. Kegel - the secret revealed That thread should explain how to do them. You can google for routines as well.


Best of luck to all fellow PE-ers in their journey.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:03 AM.