Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Has Anyone Made Any True Gains?

1234

Has Anyone Made Any True Gains?

Hello all

I have become a little concerned if this all works. If anyone has real success stories with pics I’d like to see and also know your routine. This could help me too. Thank you

START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Info

It does work. But you won’t be gaining “3 inches in under 3 months!!!” or other crazy crap like from an email add. Use the above link and pick 1 of the 2 newbie routines if you want to give it a go.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Ob done all that already. I’ve been doing all this plus hanging and no results in over 8 months. I’ve talked with a plastic surgeon that does penis enlargment. He says jelqing and extenders don’t work at all. Maybe hanging can give you at the most 1/2 if you’re lucky. I’ve been searching for something tangible to help me believe in it.

Also I’ve done clamping and it seems you gain 1/2-3/4 inch in girth due to fluid build up and then it goes away after a few days.

I don’t want to try and search out the negative and try and prove this doesn’t work, I really would like to believe in it and I’ve had a solid rountine in the past.

I did make 1/2 gain in lenght however that could’ve been me not pressing hard to pelvic bone.

Unfortunately it sounds like you have created your own negative proof. There are pictures around but they are likely to be much less convincing than your experience.

You have a couple of alternatives.

You can give up

or

You can post what it is you have done and how you’ve done it, in excessive detail and let people critique what you’ve done and give suggestions.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I haven’t done any hanging/extending and gained about 1x0.7cm. Read some progress reports- this should help.

I suppose (but am not sure) that MD’s tell that PE doesn’t work to avoid responsibility and situation, such as “This doctor told me this works and now I’m impotent! Punish him!”.

It works. Not for 100% of people and usually is not fast, but it works.

A plastic surgeon won’t make any profit off of you by telling you that jelqing and extenders really do work. Maybe the exercises you are doing don’t work for you right now. Maybe you haven’t actually been doing them correctly using heat for warm up and warm down. I know that in my case I gained nearly an inch in bone pressed length by being committed to doing the newbie routine for my first 8 or nine months before moving on and adding more exercises. I wish you luck in finding what best works for you.

I hindsight I should’ve kept a more detailed log (No camera for pictures). But alas, there’s always one with doubt and that’s fair enough. PE works for most with some varying degree of success, and not all need a lot of success to be satisfied.

We can only tell you to go back to the drawingboard:
- Sufficient heat?
- Was your jelqing technique good, if not great?
- If you stretch; try varying angles, duration. Maybe improve grip with talc and/or rubber gloves.
- Are you in the extender for long enough?
- More is less kind of guy, or no holds barred?
- Etc, etc.

Some improvements can be through logical thinking and feedback through others experience, while you need a certain .. Fingerspitzengefühl for others.

If you are not gaining there is probably something wrong with your routine (some guys are just very slow gainers though).
The most common problems are:

Lack of consistency
Not using heat
Doing too much, or too little, for your personal physiology

Some guys go to the gym to gain muscle and grow whatever routine they do. Others only grow when they eat vast amounts, or stop over-training, or increase intensity (use more weight/less volume but push it to puke point), or when they increase volume. It’s finding what works for you.
You ask for other guys routines… Following other guys routines (especially vets) is like someone following a pro bodybuilders routine and then wondering why they are getting nowhere - you have to find what works for you.
You’ve been here 7 months and you’ve already been hanging and clamping - you have probably over-trained and toughened your dick up so much that you will need to take a long deconditioning break and start again very slowly so it doesn’t just toughen straight back up again, to see any gains.
Clamping, especially, is an absolute last resort for when you have exhausted gains from every other means, because it toughens the tissues up incredibly fast - a point we make over and over again here. I can say that from experience - I rushed into it and had to take a year off PE before I de-conditioned enough to start getting gains.

PE is a marathon, not a sprint.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Tidio
I haven’t done any hanging/extending and gained about 1x0.7cm. Read some progress reports- this should help.

I suppose (but am not sure) that MD’s tell that PE doesn’t work to avoid responsibility and situation, such as “This doctor told me this works and now I’m impotent! Punish him!”.

It works. Not for 100% of people and usually is not fast, but it works.

Thanks. Good info

Originally Posted by firegoat
If you are not gaining there is probably something wrong with your routine (some guys are just very slow gainers though).
The most common problems are:

Lack of consistency
Not using heat
Doing too much, or too little, for your personal physiology

Some guys go to the gym to gain muscle and grow whatever routine they do. Others only grow when they eat vast amounts, or stop over-training, or increase intensity (use more weight/less volume but push it to puke point), or when they increase volume. It’s finding what works for you.
You ask for other guys routines.. Following other guys routines (especially vets) is like someone following a pro bodybuilders routine and then wondering why they are getting nowhere - you have to find what works for you.
You’ve been here 7 months and you’ve already been hanging and clamping - you have probably over-trained and toughened your dick up so much that you will need to take a long deconditioning break and start again very slowly so it doesn’t just toughen straight back up again, to see any gains.
Clamping, especially, is an absolute last resort for when you have exhausted gains from every other means, because it toughens the tissues up incredibly fast - a point we make over and over again here. I can say that from experience - I rushed into it and had to take a year off PE before I de-conditioned enough to start getting gains.

PE is a marathon, not a sprint.

How long for deconditioning. I’ve only
Clamped for about 2 weeks and when I used a bib starter I followed the slow progression.

Jaam what weight and sets are you up to with the Bib starter?


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by Jaam

I’ve talked with a plastic surgeon that does penis enlargment. He says jelqing and extenders don’t work at all. Maybe hanging can give you at the most 1/2 if you’re lucky. I’ve been searching for something tangible to help me believe in it.

What procedure would a surgeon give you? Phalloplasty?

Originally Posted by bhcentral
Jaam what weight and sets are you up to with the Bib starter?

I followed the 10% weight increase per week OR ad sets up to 10lbs I was up to 8-10 hrs per week, however on weeks that I had my son.. I only got in about 4 hours. I have my boy every other week. I stopped all the hanging about 3 weeks ago and figured I couldn’t gain lenght because I never gained with the bib starter, so I moved on to clamping. I have been conditioned with PE for the last year plus. Only clamping for 2 weeks

Originally Posted by TheExcitement

What procedure would a surgeon give you? Phalloplasty?

That hanging would be the only thing that would work since there has been some scientific medical studies. You’d only gain 1/2 at most they say. I get that they want to sell there methods

Too. Just looking for something that seems like it would work. I would be willing to do the newbie routine again but I’ve been told in this thread that I have to stop everything and decondition my unit. How long with that take tho?

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Is it true the girth gains hinder length gains?quik123Penis Enlargement6002-21-2013 04:40 PM
My first true semi-confirmation of gains!Marius69Penis Enlargement810-21-2007 10:51 PM
Made gains after 2 months, now going BACKWARDS.Any advicedonkdidonk2Penis Enlargement Basics805-11-2006 09:36 AM
Anyone With Low Starting LOT Made Big GainsRoidPenis Enlargement2712-09-2004 11:13 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 AM.