Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

Originally Posted by casperjones
You see the more information you give, the more we can understand what happened. In regards to the prices, one minute you are saying the treatment is costly the next you are defending the costs, all I’m saying is that a Harley Street address and lots of experience and qualifications doesn’t preclude someone from being dodgy either in prices or how they operate. Just be wary and seek out information. Seeing as the NHS is a resource that you wouldn’t have to pay for, perhaps pursuing both avenues might be a good idea.

I think a lot of people reading this might find it odd again that you don’t seem too concerned with the issue of how this happened. Nor do you ever give explicit details of what people say. If it were me the issue of how it happened would be important for me. “What happened? How can I fix it?” If the doctor had said “a minor compression injury” then I would say,”What does that mean?” “How common is it?” “Why did it happen?” “How long will it take to heal?” etc. etc. But it seems you don’t ask these questions or provide information about them to this forum. A compression injury in my understanding is what you might get in your lower back if you carry lots of weight from day day to day. A search on Google for penis compression injury yields no results apart from those where there has been an ancillary effect on the penis due to pelvic compression etc.

You seem to have accepted the idea that a ‘jelq’; basically another word for squeezing your penis, something that, no doubt, millions of people are doing at this very moment, was responsible. However, all the people you have seen tell you that it is very strange that this could have caused any injury. Yet, you don’t ask or seem really too concerned with actually how this happened.

I know “how” it happened.

My penis was fine for 27 years. Then I did a minute of jelqing. And for the 15 months and 14 days following that minute of jelqing my penis hasn’t functioned, looked or felt the same.

Can I be any clearer than that?

And by “compressed” he meant my penis has been “compressed” or “squeezed” (a word you yourself mention in your third paragraph). A “sqeezing injury”.

Originally Posted by Yataghan50
All the best to you man, hopefully you get diagnosed and & are fixed up. I know all too well the pain of having a cock problem & struggling to fix it. Check the firm flaccid penis thread, haven’t read this entire thread so I dunno if it’s relevant to you but there’s a lot of good info in there. I, and other members have also posted extensively on venous leaks.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
I know “how” it happened.

My penis was fine for 27 years. Then I did a minute of jelqing. And for the 15 months and 14 days following that minute of jelqing my penis hasn’t functioned, looked or felt the same.

Can I be any clearer than that?

And by “compressed” he meant my penis has been “compressed” or “squeezed” (a word you yourself mention in your third paragraph). A “sqeezing injury”.

“A compression injury” in medical science has a meaning that is not related to squeezing, I’m not a scientist but even I know this. Ask anyone that has had back problems. I find it odd he would say this or use this terminology for something unrelated. Just odd again. The ‘how’ relates to the fact that everyone you have spoken to says that what you did is unlikely. The ‘how’ relates to what kind of injury you sustained. Like I say most people would want to know what was physiologically wrong with them, i.e. ‘a diagnosis’. But you oddly, don’t.

I hope that is clear when I say ‘how’ not what you were doing, that much is obvious, but ‘how’ you managed to sustain an injury where ordinarily an injury wouldn’t happen. How, physiologically, did it happen, what went wrong inside your ‘willy wonka’ to cause this? As I said before, this might be of benefit to others and would help people in this community, perhaps help you. Once again I find it odd you are not interested or for whaterver reason, don’t want to transmit this information.

Originally Posted by casperjones
“A compression injury” in medical science has a meaning that is not related to squeezing, I'm not a scientist but even I know this. Ask anyone that has had back problems. I find it odd he would say this or use this terminology for something unrelated. Just odd again. The ‘how’ relates to the fact that everyone you have spoken to says that what you did is unlikely. The ‘how’ relates to what kind of injury you sustained. Like I say most people would want to know what was physiologically wrong with them, i.e. ‘a diagnosis’. But you oddly, don’t.

I hope that is clear when I say ‘how’ not what you were doing, that much is obvious, but ‘how’ you managed to sustain an injury where ordinarily an injury wouldn’t happen. How, physiologically, did it happen, what went wrong inside your ‘willy wonka’ to cause this? As I said before, this might be of benefit to others and would help people in this community, perhaps help you. Once again I find it odd you are not interested or for whaterver reason, don't want to transmit this information.

Here’s is the medical definition of “compression”:

com·pres·sion (kəm-prĕshˈən)
noun

1. See condensation.
2. The state of being compressed.

“A state of being compressed”, Casper, is a something being put under pressure. Squeezing=pressure.

The compression fracture of the back you are talking about is a niche injury and it’s meaning isn’t universal to the hole of “medical science” as you put it. It’s meaning certainly wouldn’t be relative when describing an injury to the penis! So therefore a compression injury” in this case, particularly after I descibed “squeezing” my penis, would be a “squeezing injury”. I don’t know why your struggling with this concept but there you go, I can’t explain it any better and I’m not sure you’d accept it even if I could.

As for the second part, I have “transmitted” all the information I have so far. I have no more to “transmit”. Short of having my doctor print all my letters of referral and the exact clinical findings of the ONE study I have had done so far on here, I’m not sure what more I could do to satisfy you?

I must say, Casper, I’m starting to find your pedanticism extremely frustrating and your agenda equally strange. And the insinuation that I “don’t want to know what is physiologically wrong” with me, is bizarre particularly after I have told you three times now that I am due back for more tests in a month having just paid £1200 on the first step of finding out what is “physiologically wrong” with me?

Could you explain what you are hoping to accomplish here? Are you trying to discredit me for some perverse reason?

I had an ed problem from jelqing for about six months, but started doing(after six months break) 50 light flaccid jelqs, that’s what I still do and eq is good and it’s bigger. Less is more for me.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Could you explain what you are hoping to accomplish here? Are you trying to discredit me for some perverse reason?


Don’t worry, a guy that doesn’t know what compression means probably can’t discredit you. ;)

I think it’s helpful that you’re sharing your story. I wish you well on your way to recovery. This might not make you feel any better, but I had a major surgery & lost some feeling in one of my limbs. It took a few years, but the feeling eventually came back (maybe 5 years). I know the penis is different, but hey, its still part of your body. So don’t give up hope.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Are you suggesting that there is an age-related component to the possibility of being injured by jelqing, Willy?

Originally Posted by willy wonka

No.

There’s possibly a “common sense” related issue though.

How anyone can continue with this exercise after seeing the several cases of catastrophic injuries, mine being one of them, on here is beyond me. Had I taken the time to google “jelqing” and seen all these cases I would never have done it. Never.

It’s beyond me how people continue to do it with the threat of permanant ED, permanant Hard Flaccid/shrunk penis and permanent numbness present!

My quality of life has been ruined by it, absolutely ruined. I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed anything. Now is the threat of that worth a fu**ing inch on your already healthy penis??

That’s where I thought you were going with asking bohm his age.

And I am going to have to disagree with you on several counts.

First, ‘common sense’ does not necessarily correlate with age, so asking someone how old he is won’t necessarily yield useful data regarding that.

Second, when it comes to ‘common sense’:

Originally Posted by willy wonka

My penis was fine for 27 years. Then I did a minute of jelqing. And for the 15 months and 14 days following that minute of jelqing my penis hasn’t functioned, looked or felt the same.

You must realize that what you are reporting is extremely atypical. From your initial post:

Originally Posted by willy wonka

So I got some lube, got about 2/3 erect and did about 20 “jelqing”strokes stopping before I touched the gland. And this is the point that my life changed forever.

Twenty jelqing strokes with a 2/3 erection, stopping before you reach the glans, is force that would easily be met or exceeded by any number of sexual activities, including ordinary masturbation or intercourse. To be logically consistent, I think you should also be warning people off masturbation and intercourse as well as being too risky.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

I’m just saying several things don’t seem to add up or seem a little odd from where I am sitting. There could be many reasons for that ‘oddness’ however, as I have mentioned, one could be your hard set view that squeezing you dick one time is a logical cause of a severe injury and thus your avoidance of seeking any further knowledge about the ‘compression injury’ from your doctor, two, could be your doctor himself.

Third, it could be you are a troll who is making all this up for God knows what reason and as you dig further and further into the lie things reveal themselves for what they really are, i.e. not the truth. E.g. finding CVs (resumes) online that lead to clinics whose policies don’t match up with your procedure at all, quoting vague things like ‘compression injury’ as they might somehow sound scientific to you and then later saying he must have meant ‘a squeezing injury’. And, not, as I stated, being at all concerned with what ‘a compression injury’ might mean, despite an NHS ‘neurologist’ being ‘flummoxed’ why this injury could have occurred. And, related to the last one, not telling anybody about this ‘diagnosis’ before either, when one would think this would be quite pertinent to getting any kind of advice of any kind rather than just saying ‘poor me, jelqing has ruined my life’.

Another point is the extreme title of the thread which doesn’t seem to seek help but only provide a ‘warning’ and the very ‘journalistic’ style of your first post which doesn’t come across at all like someone in need of help E.g. ‘It’s May 2009 and I’m watching a programme on UK TV called “Extreme Male Beauty”. The presenter is researching a penis enlargement exercise called “jelqing”. I’ve had a couple of beers and I’m watching this programme and I decide to give it a go.’ For goodness sake, the present perfect and present continuous! Most people would write, ‘I tried jelqing and I injured my penis’ not all of that palaver!!

However, I could be completely wrong on number three, and if I am, I apologise. If you consider the amount of crazy people in the world and then consider that this is an anonymous forum about penis enlargement ONLINE, I’m sure you might see why there might be quite a high number of crazies making posts. Anyway, good luck with everything in your life, I’ll leave other more experienced members to it now.


Last edited by casperjones : 09-06-2010 at .

I want to be nice to you, but I do get the feeling (like others), that that truly does not add up. Maybe I’m naive for trying to be nice.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Twenty jelqing strokes with a 2/3 erection, stopping before you reach the glans, is force that would easily be met or exceeded by any number of sexual activities, including ordinary masturbation or intercourse. To be logically consistent, I think you should also be warning people off masturbation and intercourse as well as being too risky.


I guess I’ve had a change of heart about all this. Lampwick & Casper are both right. What you’re saying absolutely doesn’t sound possible. Either you’re not being completely honest with us, or you might be a troll…

If you can’t handle a light jelq, then you can’t handle masturbation. I can’t get past that point. If you’re a man, I’m sure you’ve masturbated before, so if you had an inherent problem with your penis, you would have been numb before trying jelqs. Why come to a forum like this & imply that jelqing with good technique & a light grip is not safe? You didn’t do a warmup, or a warmdown that I could see… and you were possibly drunk (drinking beer). How do we know you actually even remember what you did, assuming you’re not a troll? You mention stopping well before you reached the glans… if that’s the case, then how in the world could you have such severe nerve damage?

Aside from that, you claim you did PE without knowing what you were doing. I still wonder how you knew not to jelq the glans or with proper technique, or why in the world you would try it immediately after watching a TV show. I am sure any TV show would have clearly warned of the inherent risks of PE (due to legal liability issues).

Maybe the thread title should say “Don’t PE based on something you saw in a TV show”. Now I’m starting to think a moderator should just nuke this whole thread…

Uhmm, I don’t think he’s a troll. He admitted that his doctors said that what he did is very unlikely to cause appreciable damage.

Some of the remarks above have a base, though. I suggest you to avoid a too conflictual attitude, WillyW, if somebody asks you details and you reply saying ‘You are pedantic’, well, one legitimately can doubt why you are around.

On the other side, I preach a bit more patience with people that reports injuries, because their emotional state is comprehensibly altered on this topic.

In your views, WillyW, jelqing ‘has caused impotence’. Me, like other posters, I question this belief: jelqing, if what you are saying is true, could be more properly be said to be a ‘con-cause’, or even a ‘contingent cause’; as others have said, few moderate jelqs can cause such an injury only if you had something in your penis that would had caused that injury anyway, before or after, through masturbation or sexual intercourses.

The thing that counts foremost is that your condition can improve and, in second instance, if your Docs can give an explanation on how you had such an injury.

Does cialis gives you normal erections? I missed this point.

Originally Posted by marinera
Does cialis gives you normal erections? I missed this point.

This is what I mean, several details always seem to be missing. If it was me, I would say the doctor gave me this and after so many days I haven’t noticed anything or I felt something weird but it had no effect on my erections, or I had more erections but still not strong. Something. Anything. From this I conclude that the poster doesn’t share information, doesn’t want to share information, or, has completely settled on the point that he has injured his penis permanently and it can’t be repaired and nothing can be done; an attitude that won’t help him or anybody else to help him. Or he could be a troll but let’s assume not as we want to help and certainly show that we care about people as people on this forum genuinely, generally, do.

Originally Posted by blink2000
Don’t worry, a guy that doesn’t know what compression means probably can’t discredit you. ;)

I think it’s helpful that you’re sharing your story. I wish you well on your way to recovery. This might not make you feel any better, but I had a major surgery & lost some feeling in one of my limbs. It took a few years, but the feeling eventually came back (maybe 5 years). I know the penis is different, but hey, its still part of your body. So don’t give up hope.

Thanks, blink, I appreciate that.

Guys,

Willy is obviously not a troll. First off, his join date is May 2009. Second, everyone’s penis and bodies are different, so one time jelqing could have legitimately caused some sort of damage. My injury occurred in late January of this year and still has not gone back to where it was. I am having similar work done in the U.S. (As Willy) on my penis as a 20 year old college student. Talk about a bad year of college! Any way, Willy had been a member here for a very long time. Plus, read the firm flaccid thread that now has over 70 pages of information.

Some unusual things happen with the penis. Please continue to offer helpful advice as this will facilitate facts and not emotions in posts.

Thank you Marinera for being patient and understanding with these bizarre injuries.

Originally Posted by casperjones
This is what I mean, several details always seem to be missing. If it was me, I would say the doctor gave me this and after so many days I haven’t noticed anything or I felt something weird but it had no effect on my erections, or I had more erections but still not strong. Something. Anything. From this I conclude that the poster doesn’t share information, doesn’t want to share information, or, has completely settled on the point that he has injured his penis permanently and it can’t be repaired and nothing can be done; an attitude that won’t help him or anybody else to help him. Or he could be a troll but let’s assume not as we want to help and certainly show that we care about people as people on this forum genuinely, generally, do.

Details that didn’t exist considering I only started taking them on Saturday??

And can someone explain the idea behind being “a troll”? I have come to the conclusion that it is to sell something, right? Well what have I tried to sell anyone in this thread? You, Casper, revealed the name of the doctor I’m seeing not I, so I can’t be promoting him can I? So I’ve been a member on here for over a year and have only ever asked for help or advice. Is that “trolling”?

And you’re last sentence speaks volumes. Read this thread from start to finish and the animosity and slandering I’ve had to overcome to get a little help and advice. You’re still implying I’m a “troll” now, 15 months after my first post! People on here “care” do they, Casper?

“Troll” is something hard to define, probably is an umbrella terms. My personal definition of a troll is a guy who likes to waste other people time posting things he knows are not true and diffounding disinformation purposedly. Being a troll is not per se a capital sin, trolls can be funny and even useful, as long they are respective and don’t want to hurt people.

I reformulate my last question, if you don’t mind: have you tried enhancers drugs? If yes, what’s the outcome?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:00 PM.