Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

casperjones: stop being disrespectful of the people in here.

No shit psychological worrying can cause physical problems like not obtaining an erection, but when the hell has psychological issues caused a penis to turn numb, shrivel up and become firm when flaccid out of nowhere?
Do you people seriously think that everyone on here with firm flaccid just woke up one day with a thought in their heads “hmm what if my penis is firm while flaccid?” and then it became that way?

Most people on here who report firm flaccid didn’t even know it existed until they reported about it and then others said they have it too…

I understand that it’s important to point out that some people might just be scaring themselves, but why is the focus on that matter?
If thats the case it’ll resolve itself pretty soon…
But for the most of us this is real, and it doesn’t resolve it self and coming on here to find responses like “Make your own thread, don’t help this guy out” etc. is very very disrespectful.

The last thing a suicidal person wants to hear is that “Its all in your head”, it’s kind of like the confirmation “Ok, noone will ever be able to understand, believe or help me, I give up”.

Originally Posted by Longingforlong
casperjones: stop being disrespectful of the people in here.

No shit psychological worrying can cause physical problems like not obtaining an erection, but when the hell has psychological issues caused a penis to turn numb, shrivel up and become firm when flaccid out of nowhere?
Do you people seriously think that everyone on here with firm flaccid just woke up one day with a thought in their heads “hmm what if my penis is firm while flaccid?” and then it became that way?

Most people on here who report firm flaccid didn’t even know it existed until they reported about it and then others said they have it too…

I understand that it’s important to point out that some people might just be scaring themselves, but why is the focus on that matter?
If thats the case it’ll resolve itself pretty soon…
But for the most of us this is real, and it doesn’t resolve it self and coming on here to find responses like “Make your own thread, don’t help this guy out” etc. is very very disrespectful.

The last thing a suicidal person wants to hear is that “Its all in your head”, it’s kind of like the confirmation “Ok, noone will ever be able to understand, believe or help me, I give up”.

I never said its in your head or anything like that. Read what I said, I carefully considered my words, I did notice that you have your own thread and you got help and support, I suggest you continue that thread if you genuinely want help and support. The ‘in my head’ part was only to illustrate my personal experience of doing this stuff since before my joining date. Quite a long time. The point I’m making is that if all the people with ‘the same problem’ (which of course it isn’t) chime in, this only helps build hysteria and doesn’t help you because your problems are no doubt very different. Not only that, but also how you CAUSED your problems are different and this could help others to not make the same mistake.

To know what is going on with someone we need ALL the details not other people chiming in with their different problems. If however, you are trying to help, then speak up about that but if you are just saying ‘Me too, me too, this stuff is as dangerous as hell, stop now’ then you aren’t helping anyone in this thread. The open nature of this forum would however probably allow you to make such a thread, but then you would really piss people off who ‘work’ here as it certainly wouldn’t be the case that you are seeking help.

Like I say, before this hysteria people got firm flaccids and they went away. Typical firm flaccid thread went like this: 1: ‘I have a firm flaccid’ 2:’Don’t worry mate it will be gone soon, try massage, hot water for a few days’ 1: ‘Okay gone now, thanks!’ Look back into the past of the forum to realise I’m right. Now it seems everyone jumps on the seriously injured bandwagon. If you wonder why the mods don’t seem too concerned with some thread it’s because they know this. For years and years and years and years a ‘firm flaccid’ simply wasn’t an issue.

However, is it possible someone got injured more than others? Yes it is. If that is your case, then I’m very sorry and genuinely hope you get better. You will also find people on this site very supportive and very knowledgeable especially if you provide all the details. Having medical problems often involves more than one thing. Helping you or helping the community won’t be achieved by scare-mongering however.

I have never been scare-mongering if you have read my replies, all I’ve done is try to help and get help as well as warn people.

That isn’t overhyping a situation, even if only 1 in 100 or less get hurt from this, it’s still a very serious matter.

Your dick isn’t your finger, it isn’t your leg, it’s the main reason for your existance…

Losing it will end in losing life, so you got to take it more serious than that, that’s all I’m saying…

If someone feels that it’s worth risking, then by all means do so.

I agree 100% with your caution but I disagree with your figures. Or to be more accurate, I neither agree nor disagree but I don’t accept their validity.

Originally Posted by casperjones
I suggest making your own thread rather than hijacking this one with your hypothetical statistics. I can appreciate that you may have a problem but ask yourself if you are helping anyone with your postings or perhaps contributing to your own and other’s hysteria even if you do have a problem.

Lets deal with and try to help one person at a time. I’m sure if you detail your experience properly, people will try to help as much as they can. You will find this forum full of helpful people. I look at this thread and I see the original poster repeatedly refuses to give full details or answer simple questions. E.g. “Is the medicine you were given having any result?”. “Are you still taking anti-depressants? If so what and how much?” What did the doctor say is the cause of your injury?”. Well to be fair there was an answer to the last one, apparently the doctor said “A compression injury” but it appears the poster wasn’t really too bothered exactly what this meant and he never asked his doctor to actually explain the cause of the injury to begin with. To my mind when you don’t get basic answers to basic questions and only sensationalist writing, it is difficult to help.

You’ll see I’ve been here a long time too, although now I have more time for it while before I didn’t. A few years ago there were no injury threads apart from the odd firm flacid and this was never regarded as serious. I had it a few times. I get it after I go on my bike without moving also. In the past there was no ‘hysteria’, a veinous leak, this didn’t exist before and now everybody has them! I also have lost sensation, it came back, I don’t really remember how or when but I just figured if you are expanding the size of your penis you will have less nerve endings on the same area, maybe the body compensates for this after a while. I have no idea, but end of the day I’m fine now, I never considered anything I had as an injury but I have always taken things very slowly. My dick is for life, if it grows by 1/2 mm a year that is still something because it’s going to be there a long time!!

One thing I wish the mods would do is try to get all the people that report an injury to do it separately rather than all piling in because we never learn if they get better or not. It seems like lots of people are saying I’m injured but then not coming back. Either they get better or not. I’m guessing they get better. But if they don’t re-post newbies and moderate-bies can get the wrong impression. Like Marinera says, after a while the hysteria dies down but to others just the size of a thread and the number of postings indicates something bad is up even though it may even have moved off topic completely many times.

From yesterday:

Originally Posted by willy wonka
I have been on one tablet of cialis a day for 5 days and have seen no change in my symptoms.

Trying to keep hold of an erection is still like trying to fill a balloon with a hole in it full of water.

And I’ve answered the third part three times and you know I have.

Anyway, you talk of “help”, Casper, but you’re the reason I will be taking a break from this thread. It’s bad enough having to live with the mental issues this problem has raised without someone like you constantly questioning my validity and showing not an ounce of sensitivity as you ask the same questions over and over whether they have already been answered or not.

You say you want to help but it’s quite obvious you and others are quite content to drive people with problems away.

And I particularly like the “I have no idea” quote. If you have “no idea” why the fu** are you demanding every last detail (and others that don’t exist yet) from me?

willy wonka,

In your mind is there any doubt whatsoever that your injury may not have been caused by the 20-30 mild jelqs? What I’m asking are 100% sure there was a cause and effect relationship between that one time mild jelqing and your injury?

Originally Posted by willy wonka
From yesterday:
And I particularly like the “I have no idea” quote. If you have “no idea” why the fu** are you demanding every last detail (and others that don’t exist yet) from me?

A.) So others who know more than me can help B.) To understand the cause of what happened to potentially help others. C.) To make sure you are not a troll.

Follow up question, so it’s only been five days now that you have been taking the Cialis? Notice, the question said ‘still’, what about the anti-depressants?

I don’t want to come accross as ‘demanding’ every last detail but you seem not to care about some details that I think others might think are important. Anyway, enjoy your break, best of luck.

And I still hold to the belief that it’s better for others with similar problems to have or start their own threads. No problems are completely alike. You will be very surprised that if you adopt an open and honest attitude people will go way out of their way to help you. So rather than arguing or debating I suggest that if someone asks a question, particularly older members and mods that rather than complaining you give a quick and succinct answer, even if you may have to repeat yourself occasionally. End of the day you can write 5 sentences debating/defending etc. or half a sentence or even a few words giving a simple answer to a simple question.


Last edited by casperjones : 09-09-2010 at .

WW, have you tried wearing a cock ring whilst the induced erection? Does it help?

Originally Posted by bohm
willy wonka,

In your mind is there any doubt whatsoever that your injury may not have been caused by the 20-30 mild jelqs? What I’m asking are 100% sure there was a cause and effect relationship between that one time mild jelqing and your injury?

No doubt whatsoever I’m afraid, Bohm.

The symptoms began as soon as I’d finished jelqing. It instantly felt numb and I remember feeling shocked at how much smaller it was when I looked in the mirror. It hasn’t looked the same since.

I didn’t see a urologist immediately because I was embarassed and felt “I didn’t do anything particularly rough with it, surely it will heal itself if I rest it.”

Originally Posted by marinera
WW, have you tried wearing a cock ring whilst the induced erection? Does it help?

No.

Something to try maybe? I’m worried that may aggrivate the nerve issue though.

I think it can sheld some light on the question if the problem is vascular. I don’t think it can aggravate the nerve issue, just remember to wear the cock ring for no more than 10 minutes (there are no problems if it worn for 20 minutes normally, but in your case I would be over cautious).

Ask to your Doc if that’s ok if you have any doubts.

Originally Posted by marinera
I think it can sheld some light on the question if the problem is vascular. I don’t think it can aggravate the nerve issue, just remember to wear the cock ring for no more than 10 minutes (there are no problems if it worn for 20 minutes normally, but in your case I would be over cautious).

Ask to your Doc if that’s ok if you have any doubts.

What light would it shed exactly?

If the cock ring helps, it means that the problem is in your penis being unable to hold blood.

May make a problem worse though…

If this was caused by jelqing, I’d be careful with the cock ring.

If this was caused by jelqing you should careful having erections, so resign to a flaccid penis. Is this where you want to go, Longing? I’m serious pondering what is your agenda.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:20 PM.