Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A Newbie

A Newbie

ok so i have started the Newbie Routine on Wenesday and today is Monday so that means 5 days have passed.

The Newbie Routine 5 minutes hot wrap 5 minutes manual stretch (ten 30-second stretches)10 minutes of jelq (two hundred 3-second strokes)5 minutes hot wrap 50 kegels of five second holds each.
Schedule:2 days ON / 1 day REST.
I have increased the warm up to 15 mins.
My starting stats:BPEL=5.23 NBPEL=5.07
EMSG=4.48
BG=4.80
NBPFL=3.14
BPFL=3.54
I will do the newbie routine for 3 months and stick with it.
Wish me luck guys.

But to be honest when i look at the mirror at my dick its seems its thick and meduim length doesnt small to me at all.

Originally Posted by blacksayian
ok so i have started the Newbie Routine on Wenesday and today is Monday so that means 5 days have passed.

The Newbie Routine 5 minutes hot wrap 5 minutes manual stretch (ten 30-second stretches)10 minutes of jelq (two hundred 3-second strokes)5 minutes hot wrap 50 kegels of five second holds each.
Schedule:2 days ON / 1 day REST.
I have increased the warm up to 15 mins.
My starting stats:BPEL=5.23 NBPEL=5.07
EMSG=4.48
BG=4.80
NBPFL=3.14
BPFL=3.54
I will do the newbie routine for 3 months and stick with it.
Wish me luck guys.

But to be honest when i look at the mirror at my dick its seems its thick and meduim length doesnt small to me at all.


Tomorrow is my week since i started my Newbie Routine.Just a correction BPEL=5.31
Also noticing my dick flaccod hangs longer towards the whole day and during Rest days too plus i have increased my warm up from 5 mins to 20 mins which makes my dick very thick fluffy and longer plus when i increased my warm up to 20 mins my dick got all of a sudden erect and very hard and then after 30 secs become very elastic and strecthy . What does this mean? Plus i read positive Pl but please help guys.Why does my dick get erect all of a sudden and then becomes very fluffy and strecthy.

2 day resting flaccid hangs longer and thicker.Feeling sexually crazy too plus tomorrow is mt 3rd day rest and i will measure and see.


Cuurent BPEL 5 .8 EMG 5 EBG 5 GLANS 4.8

FL 3.6 FG 4.1

New Goal 7.5 BPEL NBPEL 7 EMG 6 EBG 6.5 GLANS 5.5 FL 5 FG 5

Measured today on my 3 rest day and my BPEL have become 5.35 from 5.31 and my MSEG have increased to 4.68 inches from 4.48 .Tomorrow i will resume my PE routine again .Tomorrow is my 10th day.

Still long way left to go.


Cuurent BPEL 5 .8 EMG 5 EBG 5 GLANS 4.8

FL 3.6 FG 4.1

New Goal 7.5 BPEL NBPEL 7 EMG 6 EBG 6.5 GLANS 5.5 FL 5 FG 5

Keep at it!! I also warm up for more than 5 minutes. More like 10+. I find 5 just isn’t really enough. You’re 10 days in now and keeping consistent. Imagine how good you will feel when you are 6 months, a year, 2 years in!!

As for your dick getting hard with the warm up. It happens! Never stretch when you’re hard!! You can injure yourself. Just let the erection subside and continue along with your routine.

Originally Posted by blacksayian
Measured today on my 3 rest day and my BPEL have become 5.35 from 5.31 and my MSEG have increased to 4.68 inches from 4.48 .Tomorrow i will resume my PE routine again .Tomorrow is my 10th day.
Still long way left to go.

So proud of you man! :D keep at it buddy ! We newbies gotta stick together :P

Originally Posted by kooljake57

Keep at it!! I also warm up for more than 5 minutes. More like 10+. I find 5 just isn’t really enough. You’re 10 days in now and keeping consistent. Imagine how good you will feel when you are 6 months, a year, 2 years in!!

As for your dick getting hard with the warm up. It happens! Never stretch when you’re hard!! You can injure yourself. Just let the erection subside and continue along with your routine.

Yes Sir.

Originally Posted by Anonymous78964

So proud of you man! :D keep at it buddy ! We newbies gotta stick together :P

Of course we gotta stick together and keep grinding until we reach our goal.

Welcome to TP! Glad to see you’re making a progress report thread. Best way to keep track and be motivated. The first step to gains :)

A quick recommendation from myself is getting an IR lamp to keep warmth throughout the exercises. It makes a world of a difference. I feel like I made better progress once I bought one.

Good luck my brethren!

Originally Posted by Vash92
Welcome to TP! Glad to see you’re making a progress report thread. Best way to keep track and be motivated. The first step to gains :)

A quick recommendation from myself is getting an IR lamp to keep warmth throughout the exercises. It makes a world of a difference. I feel like I made better progress once I bought one.

Good luck my brethren!


Thanks bro

Today increased my warm up to 25 mins and streching 30 seconds 5 mins

Jelqing 10 mins (3 second) i dont count how much i jelq just concentrate at the jelqing and my grip.

Warm down 20 mins today felt a lot better than 5 mins warm down .

15 kegels 3 seconds each.

Ill update once i see more result.

Currently concentrating at jelqing at low level erection for length gains the problem is its difficult to jelq at flaccid compared to semi erect jelq.

Today 11 days Of Pe 4 days of rest have passed so far.

did 5 on 2 off but found 4 on 3 off is a lot better .

Had morning erection today.


Last edited by blacksayian : 11-27-2016 at .

2 days on 1 day off is also a good schedule, but if 4 on 3 off is working so go with it!!

When jelqing at low level erections to focus on length you don’t want to be complety flaccid. You do want to be semi erect. Just not so erect that you’re like 70/80% hard. 50-60% should be good. Just think of it like when you start to get turned on and get a semi or a little bit chubby, but not hard.

Originally Posted by blacksayian
Had morning erection today.

This is a great sign that you’re on the right path!! Keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by kooljake57

This is a great sign that you’re on the right path!! Keep up the good work!

Ok sir .

Originally Posted by kooljake57
2 days on 1 day off is also a good schedule, but if 4 on 3 off is working so go with it!!

When jelqing at low level erections to focus on length you don’t want to be complety flaccid. You do want to be semi erect. Just not so erect that you’re like 70/80% hard. 50-60% should be good. Just think of it like when you start to get turned on and get a semi or a little bit chubby, but not hard.


Thanks for telling me the information i was wondering how should i jelq flaccid or low level erection but you give me the answer Sir thanks.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Complete Newbie Write-up by a Complete NewbieIvanBliminsePenis Enlargement Basics606-20-2016 01:18 PM
Does skipping newbie routine hinder future gains?RockHarderPenis Enlargement Basics505-13-2016 08:19 PM
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
The Newbie Routine should be reconsidered?Dark BlightPenis Enlargement4706-17-2008 04:34 PM
About newbie routine.french_guyPenis Enlargement Basics1701-31-2006 10:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05 AM.