Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Originally Posted by galander

Hello, I am new here, doing my routine for about a week.

Made a thread before but didn’t get any answer.

After my jelq routine my penis is more pumped only about 2-3 minutes, after that when he’s becoming flaccid with no erection level. Found somewhere information than it’s good idea to end my routine with good erection so I did it. Nothing shows I was jelqing. Is that normal for penis which flaccid is sometimes even 3times shorter then erected ?

All that is totally normal.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by tntjockey
That is actually normal. I am approximately 8.375 BPEL X 6.25 EG and my flaccid is no where near
8.375 it is maybe 6 inches if that probably more like 5.5 inches. I do not measure anymore.

I would concur with TNT. My BPEL in 8.6 and my EG is 6.5 with base EG over 7 inches. However, my flaccid is any where from 6.0 to 6.75 depending on the ambient temperature or what I have been doing.

Originally Posted by GoyimEnanthate
What is the average amount of times you cum in a single week? Please don’t be shy, guesstimate it. For me, it is around 18 times/week every week.

The number of times I cum per week now is in the neighborhood of 3-4. When younger, say in my 20s or 30s I probably had a count similar to yours. How old are you?

Flaccid gains are where its at? I am early 20s and I never cum more than 7 times a week, 4 is probably normal for me. If I had a girlfriend that would be different though


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

On average cum about 14 times a week. Past two weeks have been much higher with the wife having off for the holidays and being extra romantic/horny. New Years day alone we did it 4 times.

Think the easiest way to get good flaccid hang is learning to control stress/anxiety and of course warmth.

Originally Posted by restored91
The number of times I cum per week now is in the neighborhood of 3-4. When younger, say in my 20s or 30s I probably had a count similar to yours. How old are you?

18. Honestly, I’ve been addicted for a long fucking time, but it feels good to be ‘young, dumb, and full of cum’ haha.

Beginner question

Hi mates

I’m new on PE and I find very difficult not having an erection when jelqing, usually I need to jerk off and go back to jelqing, is that recommendable by you?

Then, I’ve been thinking about buying a penis extender, whats your point of view about those devices?

Originally Posted by quim92

Hi mates

I’m new on PE and I find very difficult not having an erection when jelqing, usually I need to jerk off and go back to jelqing, is that recommendable by you?

Then, I’ve been thinking about buying a penis extender, whats your point of view about those devices?

I would wait a while on mechanical devices do the newbie routine learn all you can about your penis first . From what I have read masturbation doesn’t seem to hinder gains . You need a little bit of an erection to do a proper jelq , not a full hard on , around 50%.

Thanks, and you guys recommend the newbie routine taking a day off every two days?

And you guys suggest jelqing with the palm down? Or just like the video shows?

Originally Posted by quim92

Thanks, and you guys recommend the newbie routine taking a day off every two days?

And you guys suggest jelqing with the palm down? Or just like the video shows?

Yes do newbie routine , palm down with a u grip verses an ok grip with your hand.

With the ejaculating thing I want to hear more from vets, I’ve always thought that if you cum then continue your routine it won’t be as effective cause everything winding down, better blood flow for the routine, then cum is what logic tells me to do.


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Originally Posted by Czepa

With the ejaculating thing I want to hear more from vets, I’ve always thought that if you cum then continue your routine it won’t be as effective cause everything winding down, better blood flow for the routine, then cum is what logic tells me to do.

When you say vets do you mean age or long time PE’r? Czepa I see you as a vet you have been a member 6yrs .

Now this thought came to me the other day for me over the years(20yrs later i discovered that) up until I started PE my penis shrank 3/4 of an inch since i was 18, now i never measured it girth wise when I was 18 more concerned about length and ego I reckon.Got all that back , but my question is do you think my girth shrank over the 20 yr time period as well? It all happens so slow over the years i don’t know what do you all think?

I mean long time PEer and I wouldn’t consider myself a vet. I’ve never taken it seriously, I’ve been meaning to but life circumstances haven’t allowed, hopefully this year I’m going to be in my own place and ill start hanging and pumping. I’ve basically just jelqed on and off, got into clamping with cable clamps, forgot about it for a few years and now I’m back and lazy XD.

Its funny you mention shrinkage. I remember when I was doing PE pretty solidly I was over 7.5” BPEL. And just the other week I measured with a steel ruler so I couldn’t push it in without pain but I couldn’t get even 6” NBPEL and I know I do have more fat pad but hell, that’s gotta be atleast .5 maybe 1” shrinkage. I’m aiming for 8” BPEL this year


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Minimum Effort for Gains

Hey guys! I’m new here, this is my first post.

I’ve been reading over a lot of the different techniques and regimens, and they seem a bit extreme at times. I’m pretty happy with my penis, but wouldn’t mind putting on a little length and girth. I currently measure BPEL 6.7, and EG 5.1”. I’m interested in gradually making my way up towards BPEL 8” EG 6”.

To keep things within reason, here are my requirements:

- I don’t want to purchase equipment.
- I don’t want to do workouts that are going to take more than 20 minutes a day.

Does this just leave me with some jelqing and stretching? And does my goal seem reasonable without the aid of devices, and over an hour a day of effort?

Thanks!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 AM.