Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Injection free chem PE

I basically want to get clamping expansion without using a clamp and have long sessions where you can use an o ring or something for a light clamp, but no sets, perhaps reapplication of the solution for 2 hours say; and do it a few times a week

I think I have read a-units thread (5 pages or so?) if not I will check tomorrow, but if its the thread I’m thinking about PEG is briefly mentioned then disregarded and 1 person continues igf with limited results and the other does injections and there is talk about adding a light base (bi carb soda) to stop stinging but there is no way I’m stabbing my dick.


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Originally Posted by Czepa
I basically want to get clamping expansion without using a clamp and have long sessions where you can use an o ring or something for a light clamp, but no sets, perhaps reapplication of the solution for 2 hours say; and do it a few times a week

I am unsure of what you are trying to achieve?

I am trying to achieve 110%+ erection without using a clamp, using chemicals and the body’s natural blood trapping ability to do this itself for a few hours. If I were to clamp it would only be lightly to assist it, I don’t want to have oxygen depletion. I want to do this just out of interest in the field of chem PE.


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Was it the more erect while jelqing, the more girth is achieved? Where does this knowledge come from btw??

Regards!

Originally Posted by Gothfinger
Was it the more erect while jelqing, the more girth is achieved? Where does this knowledge come from btw??

Regards!

Yes to your first question. From the vets and peoples personal experience on the second question. Now it could be different for you . Learn what your penis nature is?

So plaid you don’t think my idea could work?


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Originally Posted by Czepa

So plaid you don’t think my idea could work?

I think that chemical PE is a dead end road, now with that being said if you want extended periods of expansion , what I have done in the past is very very lightly clamp almost like edging , for me their was no discoloration,fluid build up,coldness to glands. I actually got better expansion this way for me. Now some have said that this way has been dangerous causing thrombosed veins and clogged lymph vessels. Now you have to be very cautious doing this and it comes with risk it has caused some those injuries i mentioned. It has given me better EQ when i do it and very little girth increase . I mainly do it to boost my EQ.

Penis Enlargement Cream

Am I the only one that went into the Penis Enlargement Cream forum looking for advice on penis enlargement creams?

Originally Posted by wawawuh

Am I the only one that went into the Penis Enlargement Cream forum looking for advice on penis enlargement creams?

It’s the mods fun way of saying the ‘cream’ that works is the stuff that floats to the top, i.e. the best stuff, the cream of the crop.. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Not sure how to feel about one thing. After my day off in newbie routine when I finished my hot wrap and started stretching I noticed that somehow feel a little bit my left site or a little bit worse right site of my penis. Tried to jelq bot thought it’s better to take some days off. I have been PE only for a week or so, didn’t push myself to hard for sure.

Any other thoughts then just leave my penis till it won’t feel strange ? It’s not a pain, sometimes I even forget about that, it’s just not normal I think

I searched this thread for “kegel” and didn’t get an answer so I’ll ask now. I did my 3rd newbie routine after my first rest day this morning and I still can’t kegel very well right after the final warn down. I try but I can’t feel the flex. Can I do the kegels throughout the day? I was able to hole one for a minute. I only stopped because I was driving.

Originally Posted by Nashamo
I searched this thread for “kegel” and didn’t get an answer so I’ll ask now. I did my 3rd newbie routine after my first rest day this morning and I still can’t kegel very well right after the final warn down. I try but I can’t feel the flex. Can I do the kegels throughout the day? I was able to hole one for a minute. I only stopped because I was driving.

I think it’s good to let the kegel muscle have some rest too. I remember when I did kegels throughout the day before.. my EQ was poor and I had hard to get it to that level I wanted when doin PE.. but I rest my kegel 2 days a week and since I begun doin that, I have stronger and better EQ with better control.


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Speaking of Kegels, I thought that I remember reading somewhere that Kegels can be harmful. Is this true, and if so how?

Originally Posted by restored91

Speaking of Kegels, I thought that I remember reading somewhere that Kegels can be harmful. Is this true, and if so how?

I think from what I have read that kegels don’t do much for growth , just better EQ and help hold your load better , less premature ejaculation. But i would do a search if you are unsure?Mrlovers post is a good example.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:43 AM.