Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

So quick update on what I thought was ever injury possible at one point. My penis is still not only recovered but it get so big now. I seem to have come back from my injury better than ever. My erection are so hard it hurts in my pants. Also my orgasm is like a girls its incredible. My climax went from about 4 to about 10 seconds. Which is a huge difference. At first I thought this was due to abstinence from trying to recover but have noticed I get rock hard every day. My recovery seems to be some kind of miracle where the only thing I can think happened is nerve damage resulted in a positive way somehow. My penis is bigger and better than ever, I just hope this lasts and isn’t doing any damage

Hello again.
From yesterday got a good feeling about PE, sticking my routine for only a week and few hours after my good morning session noticed my penis is way more pumped then usually, while jerking off.(Damn regret there wasn’t my fiancee around ;D)
Today is not that good but doesn’t matter, still practicing my technique, I know it has to last. I will stick my routine for at least 3 months as its said, just doing more jelqs every week.
Found some threads about water pumps doing really good PE in girth. My starting stats are 5.5” NBPEL x 4.33” MEG, 5.9” BPEL. Would love to get 1” each length and girth one day.

What kind of Bathmate for my size would You suggest ? As I read Hercules could match but I’m really not sure. I’m completely newbie at this, don’t even know how to use it properly.

Originally Posted by galander
Hello again.
From yesterday got a good feeling about PE, sticking my routine for only a week and few hours after my good morning session noticed my penis is way more pumped then usually, while jerking off.(Damn regret there wasn’t my fiancee around ;D)
Today is not that good but doesn’t matter, still practicing my technique, I know it has to last. I will stick my routine for at least 3 months as its said, just doing more jelqs every week.
Found some threads about water pumps doing really good PE in girth. My starting stats are 5.5” NBPEL x 4.33” MEG, 5.9” BPEL. Would love to get 1” each length and girth one day.

What kind of Bathmate for my size would You suggest ? As I read Hercules could match but I’m really not sure. I’m completely newbie at this, don’t even know how to use it properly.

You might not need one just keep to the newbie routine and learn more about your penis nature.

Can someone here do me a favor and just try to see if they get the same results I did..

I have 5 threads in this sight from me panicking when I injured my penis and was scared to death. I couldn’t get an erection for 4 days and then started getting morning wood again.

Anyways, after this all happened I hadn’t touched my penis for about a week after when I was fully recovered, and when I did, I barely had to stroke and didn’t need a tight grip to orgasm/bust. This is the pat I think I can attribute to my gain.(not gains)

Since then I have tried to ejaculate with minimal squeeze and strokes. (Doing most of the work in my head). My penis now gets R o c k hard and doesn’t go down until I bust or force my mind to stop thinking about sex.

I If someone wants to try this and let me know the results that would be awesome. I suppose I would take about 4-5 days abstinence and when you can’t take it anymore, and you have a huge erect. Then this is when you try to bust with Minimal strokes and while Barely touching yourself.

Let me know the results.. Just trying ti help.. It worked for me because I do not think the injury made me get like this

Phil that sounds like initial conditioning effects, edging will correct that premature ejaculation part but you should shape your routine around keeping the rock solid erections

Has anyone ever tried topical chemical PE? My thread is getting no answers


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Originally Posted by Czepa
Phil that sounds like initial conditioning effects, edging will correct that premature ejaculation part but you should shape your routine around keeping the rock solid erections

Has anyone ever tried topical chemical PE? My thread is getting no answers

I have not tried any chemical PE but from what i have read seems like both are a dead end road. Insecurewith9 got injections about a month ago and he said it was a waste of i think 1500 dollars?

Ouch, injections are crazy PE..

I have a question about fowfers, I’ve been fowfering while watching the news at night or watching a series or movie. How long should I do them to see good results? And should I fowfer instead of using an Extender or is the extender much better than fowfering? I want more flaccid gains..

Ohh, almost forgot, recently I bought some ball stretchers, since my ball sack is also pretty tight.. If I stretch my balls 2 inches, will I get a better flaccid?
I ask this because when I pull on my balls and stretch my ball sack, I always get a better flaccid for a couple of mins. And since I’m gonna wear the ball stretcher all day long, I believe it will also help me with my penis flaccid length. Does anyone have experience with silicone ball stretchers?

Isn’t this another “Say Anything You Want Thread?” Or is this something completely different?


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato

Isn’t this another “Say Anything You Want Thread?” Or is this something completely different?

No, this one is specifically devoid of junk posts and consists of pressing questions that need answering or debate. You see you can’t post whatever you like but you have to ask a question or answer someone elses question. Unless you are NT ofcoarse ;)


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

I was in my local sex shop and they had this extender called trinitim that uses magnets. It’s the only extender they sell and I was intrigued with the magnets idea, but wasn’t sure if it was bogus or not. I’ve been searching the web for reviews on it and there really isn’t that much out there. Has anyone here used this product or know of someone that has? And if so what was there opinion of the extender overall? How much did they gain and in what length of time?

I don’t think that would work unless you had dermal implants lol but you never know, maybe the magnets do something though I doubt it. There are plenty of good extenders around that are probably cheaper and work better, search the forum.


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Originally Posted by Tankpz
Ouch, injections are crazy PE..

I have a question about fowfers, I’ve been fowfering while watching the news at night or watching a series or movie. How long should I do them to see good results? And should I fowfer instead of using an Extender or is the extender much better than fowfering? I want more flaccid gains..

Ohh, almost forgot, recently I bought some ball stretchers, since my ball sack is also pretty tight.. If I stretch my balls 2 inches, will I get a better flaccid?
I ask this because when I pull on my balls and stretch my ball sack, I always get a better flaccid for a couple of mins. And since I’m gonna wear the ball stretcher all day long, I believe it will also help me with my penis flaccid length. Does anyone have experience with silicone ball stretchers?

You can do fowfers as much as you want. You are a newbie so I would do the newbie routine , which in turn with jelqs you might get a little bit of a turkey neck, which in my experience seems to let the balls hang a little bit lower anyway . turkey neck goes away when I’m erect though.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt

I have not tried any chemical PE but from what I have read seems like both are a dead end road. Insecurewith9 got injections about a month ago and he said it was a waste of I think 1500 dollars?

Have you ever seen someone post about dmso and peg1 topical application? I searched heaps and the only transdermal chem PE I find reference to is with various types of IGF which apparently (IGF1 atleast) has too high molecular weight/particle size or something for it to pass through the penis skin with the dmso - thereby being a useless exercise


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Originally Posted by Czepa

Have you ever seen someone post about dmso and peg1 topical application? I searched heaps and the only transdermal chem PE I find reference to is with various types of IGF which apparently (IGF1 atleast) has too high molecular weight/particle size or something for it to pass through the penis skin with the dmso - thereby being a useless exercise

Have you read a-unit dmso thread ? I think they talk about all kinds of topical application ?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:26 AM.