Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Finding xeno: a penis tale

Looking at that tiger trap, maybe the teeth should be aligned to mimic the multi-clamp effect. The offsetting teeth looks like it would cause more damage than expansion.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
Looking at that tiger trap, maybe the teeth should be aligned to mimic the multi-clamp effect.


You very well may be right there BD. I did think about, but concluded that the offset teeth would produce compression and therefore, radial extension of the tunica AND deviatoric displacement between “ridges” by the impinging ridge from the other side and therefore, longitudinal extension of the tunica as well. With aligned teeth, I think that one would only get the radial extension…not that that’s a bad thing, indeed it may make for a better girth producing gizmo…witness that my currently offset teeth configured TT didn’t produce gains, girth or length…
I’ll probably make another with aligned teeth, cuz curiosity always wins :)

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
The offsetting teeth looks like it would cause more damage than expansion.


Kinda hate to say it, but I think it causes BOTH more expansion and more damage (than the aligned teeth configuration would)…but that’s the whole point of the I phase (Inflammation is damage) of the IPR hypothesis of tissue hyperplasia and so it is done with willful and purposeful intent…happily, the wingnuts (and a non-wingnut operating them :) ), allows for both expansion and “damage” to be controlled.

Thanks for the comment BD; maybe we’ll call the aligned teeth version the Dragon Trap! :)

Cheers,

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Dragon trap, I like that.

I wasn’t thinking of its length benefit. Your post made me think of a setup like this (attachment).

I sliced the bottom of foot on broken glass last month, and read about the classical IPR model of wound healing. Then last night I read through this thread again, and I think I’m finally understanding the similarities between IPR and PE. There are a lot of differences too, but there are enough similarities that I’ve been converted to believe that some microcosmic version of IPR is happening with the tissue formation in PE. That is, collagenous tissues are being “broken” or “wounded” and new collagen is being laid down to fill the gap, and once that new collagen has had enough time to integrate itself into the existing structures (tunica, ligs), and re-strengthen itself, then we’re free to “wound” it again and start the process over. The fact that you’ve continued to gain an extra 7 or 10 cubic inches or whatever since you started it, all while doing a grand total of about 10 hours of “I” phase active PE every 3 months (am I estimating that correctly?) has certainly got my attention. Very time and effort efficient. It seems like the keys are 1. doing enough damage to cause gains during the I phase (i.e. overcoming the force thresh-holds necessary to “break” the collagenous tissues, despite just coming off a long rest) 2. taking enough rest despite our PE nature of always wanting to “do” more, and 3. finding the right time frames for micro- and macro- phases. Since there’s so much overlap between the phases, if I can get 1. and 2. down, gains should come, and 3. is more about optimizing gains and time+effort efficiency.

I’ll be experimenting. As always, thanks for going first.

Attached Images
trap.png
(12.1 KB, 48 views)

Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
Your post made me think of a setup like this (attachment).


The Force runs strong in you.

Yes, that’s the idea exactly. The objective is to force the erection stretched tunica into a sine wave shape; I use the TT in both the vertical and horizontal orientations with the thought being that the sine wave shaped displacement of the tunica may be more effective in one or the other orientation; just in case that is true, I do both. My hunch is that a spacing of ~1.25” as well as a “height”, or amplitude to continue with the sine wave analogy, of ~1.25” would be about optimum…at least for Tiger’s current dimensions.

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
I sliced the bottom of foot on broken glass last month, and read about the classical IPR model of wound healing.


I’m very sorry to learn of this; please take every precaution to insure optimal healing. I consider Bromelain to be essential to optimizing tissue healing, and if there is nerve damage, Lion’s Mane mushroom is excellent for their repair. Please consider taking lots of these for several months after your injury.

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
Then last night I read through this thread again, and I think I’m finally understanding the similarities between IPR and PE.


On the basis of your description below, I can confirm that indeed you do understand the similarities.

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
There are a lot of differences too, but there are enough similarities that I’ve been converted to believe that some microcosmic version of IPR is happening with the tissue formation in PE. That is, collagenous tissues are being “broken” or “wounded” and new collagen is being laid down to fill the gap, and once that new collagen has had enough time to integrate itself into the existing structures (tunica, ligs), and re-strengthen itself, then we’re free to “wound” it again and start the process over. The fact that you’ve continued to gain an extra 7 or 10 cubic inches or whatever since you started it, all while doing a grand total of about 10 hours of “I” phase active PE every 3 months (am I estimating that correctly?) has certainly got my attention. Very time and effort efficient. It seems like the keys are 1. doing enough damage to cause gains during the I phase (i.e. overcoming the force thresh-holds necessary to “break” the collagenous tissues, despite just coming off a long rest) 2. taking enough rest despite our PE nature of always wanting to “do” more, and 3. finding the right time frames for micro- and macro- phases. Since there’s so much overlap between the phases, if I can get 1. and 2. down, gains should come, and 3. is more about optimizing gains and time+effort efficiency.


Unquestionably, the finest summary of the IPR Hypothesis of PE that I’ve read; and it is also unquestionable that you have complete understanding of it. IMO, it is a cruel irony (is there any other kind?) that your item 2 is far and away the most difficult for guys to accomplish…”leave you dick alone” does take discipline; based on comments that you made in the SKF thread, I believe that you have that discipline. Yes, about 10 hours every 3 months is about right…my spreadsheet with details is on a different computer, now in storage…but yes, that’s about right.

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
I’ll be experimenting. As always, thanks for going first.


Excellent and you’re very welcome respectively; thank you for saying so. The joy of discovery and the chase of what’s possible are their own reward, but being of service to others is even more so; thank you and the members of TP for making that possible.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Couple quick updates:

I’m going to do a glans enlargement protocol during this macro-R phase. It’s grown some over the years, really should have measured it back in ‘04 when I started PE…oh well; will measure and post soon. Initial thought for protocol is Ulis every third day; also thinking of not using IPR methods, but rather continuing until next macro I-phase; notion is that the CS, not having a collagenous wrapping, i.e. tunica, is not as well suited to IPR principles. Anyhoo, we’ll see.

Also, the next version of the TT is going to have 4 turnbuckles, two on each board, at the each short edge and oriented parallel to that edge. Notion is that once applied radial and longitudinal stress with the wingnutted bolts is achieved, that additional purely longitudinal stress can then be applied with the turnbuckles. If Poisson ratio-like narrowing of the trapped shaft occurs as a result, then additional compression can then be applied. Should prove interesting.

Follow-ups on both of these updates later.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Respect man.

______________________

I know this might sound a bit provocative in the context ;) ..
How about different force impacts on different parts of the dick to be able to do more?
All done within the IPR .

For example a cycle of clamping with a cycle of fulcrum hanging.
It affects the same tissue but in different ways on different parts.
Thus allowing tissue to go into the next phase while the other tissue is still in inflammation phase. running mulltiple IPR cycles the same time.(like in BB resting the biceps while training the triceps-just to illustrate my idea, n oitnerest in BB-PE comparison;) )

One exercise might influence the other exercises and its phases but never the same as if one singular exercise was repeated everyday.
Would interruptions in the phases make them useless?

I think the major inflammation is very local.(?)
For anothe example:
Fulcrum point #1 and direction #1 might be in phase 2
Then you go to fulcrum point #2 and direction #2 and do there phase 1 while point #2 is still in phase 2.

Of course this might not be as easy to calculate but the theory might be possible..

Please tell us how your glans growth pans out. I’d like to get mine to mushroom out a bit from the shaft. Any advice is welcome.

Photo update:

xenolith - Tiger

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Respect man.

______________________

I know this might sound a bit provocative in the context ;) ..
How about different force impacts on different parts of the dick to be able to do more?
All done within the IPR .

For example a cycle of clamping with a cycle of fulcrum hanging.
It affects the same tissue but in different ways on different parts.
Thus allowing tissue to go into the next phase while the other tissue is still in inflammation phase. running mulltiple IPR cycles the same time.(like in BB resting the biceps while training the triceps-just to illustrate my idea, n oitnerest in BB-PE comparison;) )

One exercise might influence the other exercises and its phases but never the same as if one singular exercise was repeated everyday.
Would interruptions in the phases make them useless?

I think the major inflammation is very local.(?)
For anothe example:
Fulcrum point #1 and direction #1 might be in phase 2
Then you go to fulcrum point #2 and direction #2 and do there phase 1 while point #2 is still in phase 2.

Of course this might not be as easy to calculate but the theory might be possible..

Makes a lot of sense to me dickerschwanz. All evidence that I’m aware of is consistent with your assertion that inflammation is local; indeed, the design of the Cock Coffin and the Tiger Trap were, in part, informed by that supposition. I hope that you’ll test your hypothesis and share what you find…it would be a great service to the membership.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Photo update:

xenolith - Tiger

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Hmmm, there might be something to pumping…was 9.125” in the tube this morning. Used a Magnum XL condom to limit susceptibility of blistering to the glans; but gotta save those for mrs.x…will find some cheap generic condom to use instead.

Haven’t ever used pumping as part of a growth campaign; out of curiosity, and because of that 9.125” BPELIT (bone pressed erect length in tube :) ) this morning, I’m give it a try. Will put together a TT + pump +ADS plan…hopefully I’ll have some positive reports to share.

Yea, hmmm, I think I’ll go have a visit over on the Penis Pump Forum…

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Hello xeno,

Free time and want permitting, may I request that you detail exactly how, and to what extent, the teeth of your recommended Hardcore modification needs to be filed down?
I have reviewed your uploaded pics and read your posts in a recent hanging thread but I’m still finding it tough to figure out.
This /\ configuration could be revolutionary if it can be successfully understood and used by the community.
A compression device which can isolate lateral force primarily to the dorsal region and retain a safe strong grip is big news.
I am uncircumcised, so perhaps it won’t work for me, but at the very least I’d like to try.

JoD

Originally Posted by JackovDiamond
Hello xeno,

Free time and want permitting, may I request that you detail exactly how, and to what extent, the teeth of your recommended Hardcore modification needs to be filed down?
I have reviewed your uploaded pics and read your posts in a recent hanging thread but I’m still finding it tough to figure out.
This /\ configuration could be revolutionary if it can be successfully understood and used by the community.
A compression device which can isolate lateral force primarily to the dorsal region and retain a safe strong grip is big news.
I am uncircumcised, so perhaps it won’t work for me, but at the very least I’d like to try.

JoD


Great idea Jack, I’ll do it. A lot on my plate at the moment; please be patient. Hopefully I can find a photo of the top of a stock BIB Hardcore so that I can compare that configuration with what I’ve done to mine…should be able to offer some idea of the amount of material that I removed and from where from that comparison.

Thanks for the idea of such a useful offering.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Yep, I got this. Been seeing 8.625” to 8.75” BPEL for some time now. Also been seeing 6.625” EG(ms) consistently. I’m callin’ it official, I’ve got gains.

Tiger’s current stats:

BPFSL=9.375”
BPEL=8.625”
EG(ms)=6.625”
EG(base)=7.25”
Volume(ms)=30.125ci

Volume change(ms)=133%

These are some of the sweetest gains of my PE career; I’d been at 8.625” BPEL for over a year about 6 years ago, but dropped down to 8.5” BPEL when I started targeting girth…which was fairly successful, gained 0.375” EG(ms) over the next 5 years or so of girth focused work, but no length gains. So I’m stoked to see Tiger back at 8.625” BPEL; I think I could legitimately call it 8.75” BPEL, but I like to be conservative with measurements…8.75” BPEL may be soon though, been seeing BPELIT (BPEL In Tube) as high as my BPFSL, 9.375” lately…a vary good sign.

What I’ve been doing: every third day, Tiger Trap compressions followed by pumping (with a male external catheter, modified to protect glans from vacuum pressure), then wearing HTW, cock coil and omega clamp as ADS. Not really conforming to IPR principles this time, although I did take a 5+ month decon break after getting nothing with a TT only campaign early this year and I have ramped up stress and duration with each session. I think that the TT work imposes good disruption of short range order in the tunica and then the relatively high vacuum pumping (10-20” Hg) does a nice job of pulling that disrupted tunica into a larger configuration…think that’s what’s happening anyway…all I know for sure is that it worked :) .

Great to break into the 30 cubic inch club!

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Kuos xenolith, insane results, although reading them really kills me, I seem to be the only guy in here who can’t gain 1/10 of an inch to save his life, you had my starting stats.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 PM.