Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

More Hanging Sets or Adding Extender

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

@Wawawuh: how would you be hanging? If you are hanging light, like 5-6 pounds max, then the lighter springs would be OK and compliment the hanging nicely. Although I’ve never seen extender springs which produce over six pounds of force so the heavy springs should work as well, perhaps better in the long run.

The springs are rated at 5.5 lbs. I’m assuming that means 5.5 lbs of max force they will apply. I can only where the extender for like an hour at a time with these heavier springs before I need a break to just get the blood flowing and relieve the pressure near where the base of the extender is pressing into the pubic area. With the light springs I can leave the extender on for hours at a time.

I think I’ll try vac extender at 7.5 lbs for two sets of 30 minutes twice a day, each followed by a light 50 rep set of jelqing then 1 hour of the extender with the heavy springs. I’m at 5.8” BPEL now and will measure again in a few months to see if I’m making good progress.

Good plan Wawawuh. You must have the Monkeybar’s extender, I have the same one and bought the heavier springs and they are rated at 5.5 lbs, which is the highest force output I have seen so far in an extender spring. I tried the VacExtender cranked out a LONG way and didn’t feel much of a stretch, good to hear that it is working for you though! When I received mine, however, it came with only one set of springs and they were already loaded in. I think he just may have forgotten to include my heavy springs and that is why I am not getting much of a stretch out of it. I think part of that is because I am hanging also and it just feels way more intense when I hang.

When you say you want to use the “VacExtender at 7.5 lbs for two sets of 30 minutes twice a day” I assume you are talking about using the vacuum cap without the extender to hang from, correct? Have you hung before? If you have not, 7.5 lbs is a really big weight to start with! I started with 2 lbs and felt an OK stretch. Better to start small and work up slow to ensure you are not blowing that deformation threshold out of the water and setting yourself up for harder gains or having to use very heavy weights to see gains at all.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
I think he just may have forgotten to include my heavy springs and that is why I am not getting much of a stretch out of it.

I had to buy my heavy springs separately, my monkey bar “KR Plus” extender only came with the lighter springs.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
When you say you want to use the “VacExtender at 7.5 lbs for two sets of 30 minutes twice a day” I assume you are talking about using the vacuum cap without the extender to hang from, correct? Have you hung before? If you have not, 7.5 lbs is a really big weight to start with! I started with 2 lbs and felt an OK stretch. Better to start small and work up slow to ensure you are not blowing that deformation threshold out of the water and setting yourself up for harder gains or having to use very heavy weights to see gains at all.

Correct, I use the VacADS 4.1 cap for hanging. I’ve been at it consistently for about a month, started at 2.5 lbs and went to 5 lbs after a week or so as I felt nothing at 2.5 lbs. I’ve been working on bumping up to 7.5 lbs but I think I’m going to stick with 5 lbs for a while longer per your advice that seems to be echoed often in the hanging threads.

Sounds like you are doing it right with the hanging. Just make sure you keep working up SLOW, the worst thing you can do for any soft tissue you are trying to expand/elongate is too much too soon.

I have the exact same VacExtender - the KR Extender with the 4.1 cap, universal harness and leg strap - I did order the springs separately and just don’t think he shipped them. Gonna have to email him.

Also, measurements this morning before hanging: 8.375! That is a total gain of about a half inch from hanging in about one and a half months! I’m feeling excited and motivated. :)

I checked online for the extender I mentioned earlier that had no springs, just two threaded arms that could be lengthened by adding threaded rods and an adjustment nut on each arm that can be screwed up or down to increase or decrease stretch. It is made by Leluv and they call it their “slider” extender. This would be the ideal stress relaxation-based extender, it’s just too bad I can’t find a similar model from a better manufacturer.

It is only like 40 or 50 bucks though for the basic one so I think I might buy one and use it with my VacExtender attachment so I can wear it for an extended period and really get in a lot of incremental stretch increases. Or I might just build one with wing nuts, pvc pipe, and bolts for a few dollars. I’ll start a thread for my experience if I do.

OK, so I believe I have reached a conclusion regarding the question I initially asked in this thread. What I wanted to know, essentially, was if using an extender in addition to hanging would create some type of synergy with the hanger to speed up gains beyond what simply adding more hanging would accomplish. My hypothesis was that, because hanging utilized higher forces, hanging would produce greater deformation. Now, after this great dialectic discussion, I still believe adding more hanging to be my best course of action, but for a completely different reason.

In terms of the way connective tissue is known to deform (all soft tissue, in fact), it stands to reason that if one hangs and continually increases the weight being hung incrementally to preserve consistent gains at maximum efficiency - even slowly over a long time - their connective tissue will also become stronger in an equally progressive, incremental fashion to accommodate the added resistance and not be ruptured. Now, most extenders that use a spring to apply stress - a creep-based system like hanging - apply a very low force, around 2.5 lbs in most models. As the tissues toughen due to hanging ever increasing weights, an added extender will quickly lose the ability to exert enough force to overcome the increased toughness, not stretching the penis far enough with its low force output to overcome the threshold for plastic deformation and cause permanent elongation.

Tangent begins here.

Please note, using an extender without hanging is fine and should work. The constant, low force output will cause some toughening - though comparably much less than hanging - and this slow toughening will cause gains to slow or stop over time unless somehow the pulling force is increased or the tissues are allowed an extended rest to revert to close to their original toughness (deconditioning). I believe, with the small forces utilized in concert with maximum time under stretch, most people should see gains from an extender for a very long time before they stall out - most hopefully being able to achieve their goals in that time.

The main thing I see that sets hanging apart is that intensity can be dialed up as needed to keep gains coming at the maximum rate - you just can’t go very far progressing with only heavier replacement extender springs and eventually, as stated above, toughening, though minimal, will slow down gains.

Extending does have several benefits that hanging does not have or has in less abundance. Extenders are safer to an extent even if hanging is done by the book. Extenders cause a much slower toughening of tissue when compared to traditional, bib-style hanging, allowing supplementary length exercises like manual stretches to have greater effectiveness. Extenders take less work and are SLIGHTLY stealthier. And extenders are the ONLY PE method that has had any kind of research done testing it - unfortunately these studies were all financed by the companies that produced the extenders being looked at in each, but their methods appeared mostly sound, assuming they were followed as written, and results were very statistically significant.

Tangent ends here.

My theory above has one notable exception: the stress relaxation-based extender/traction device. A device that uses a fixed lengthening system rather than a loading system should still be very effective when used in conjunction with hanging. In fact, I could see there being possible synergy between the two - a greater-than-the-sum-of-their-parts thing - as each system would cause deformation through a different viscoelastic pathway, hanging through creep and the traction device through stress relaxation. I have ZERO idea if the statement I just made is accurate by the way, it certainly isn’t based on any empirical evidence I have seen, just intuition. Also, the low force production of an extender with springs would no longer be an issue because you would basically need penile tissues made of steel to be able to restrict the lengthening applied by a screw-based system. Last, most historical examples of humans expanding tissues (and ALL soft tissue is viscoelastic to some extent and ALL soft tissue undergoes plastic deformation if stretched past a point) have been through stress relaxation-based systems - neck lengthening rings, lip wedges, and gauged ears, as well as modern systems such as the static progressive splints we talked about earlier in this thread. So that makes it somewhat tried and true, I suppose.

So I’m gonna get myself a stress relaxation-based extender or build a screw-based traction device and try it myself!

Great thread rootsnatty,

Glad you made it here. :)


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Also, measurements this morning before hanging: 8.375! That is a total gain of about a half inch from hanging in about one and a half months! I’m feeling excited and motivated. :)

8.375! Dang dude. Can I ask what your measurements were before you started PE? I cannot imaging ever getting from my pathetic starting point to over 8”, that would rock.

Originally Posted by wawawuh
8.375! Dang dude. Can I ask what your measurements were before you started PE? I cannot imaging ever getting from my pathetic starting point to over 8”, that would rock.

So if I actually READ the first post I’ll find the answer to my own question: “So to begin with I was: 7.75 BPEL, 4.875 MSEG, 5.25 BEG, those numbers are in inches”

@Wawawuh: Haha ya man there you go. So it’s not a massive gain since I didn’t exactly start small, but still I’m excited. And it came quick too. Only like a month and a half of hanging. I didn’t really gain any length in my first two months of pumping, only girth. I wish I would have taken before pictures!

@Behemoth: thanks man! I plan on sticking around and contributing as much as possible.

So here it is: today after work I stopped by Home Depot and got all the parts to construct a stress relaxation-based traction device that can be used with my VacExtender cap. I have included pictures below as attachments. It is clearly not complete, I still need to cut the PVC cap into a suitable base, attach the small bolts, washers and nuts that will act as the swivel to the PVC base and eye-bolts, drill a hole in the cross plate and attach the hook that the vacuum cap will attach to, and attach a strap to the U-bolt in front to wrap around the neck and hold up the massive contraption, but you should be able to see how it works from the picture.

I’m pretty excited about this invention. If it is worth it, I will start a stress relaxation-based traction device thread to discuss its merit

I think you missed the pictures as attachments old mate.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

By the way have you looked at Sindustry’s thread.

3D Printing PE? Advice for designing gear.

Perhaps you could collaborate.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

OK, here is another try at posting those pictures. Don’t know why it didn’t work the first time.

@Behemoth: I will check out that tread, building PE-related gear is like a new favorite pastime for me! ;)

Attached Images
IMG_0157.JPG
(64.9 KB, 62 views)
IMG_0158.JPG
(74.1 KB, 44 views)
IMG_0159.JPG
(72.2 KB, 34 views)

Alright, so here it is, my completed stress relaxation-based traction device. The last picture shows how it will attach to my vacuum cap when actually in operation.

@Behemoth: That thread about 3D printing was great! I really want to buy one now. If I did have one I could easily make an ABS plastic carriage to travel up and down the threaded rods on my traction device with holes in its base for attaching traditional extender straps, nooses, or velcro bands. That way I could use it as a stress relaxation-based VacExtender OR as a stress-relaxation-based traditional extender! I don’t know why I would ever choose to not use the vacuum cap, but, at least to my knowledge, this is new technology (at least the vacuum cap attachment model), so I can’t predict which method of attachment would work better, be more comfortable, or allow me to wear the traction device the longest.

Attached Images
IMG_0160.JPG
(76.4 KB, 34 views)
IMG_0161.JPG
(75.0 KB, 18 views)
IMG_0162.JPG
(62.2 KB, 32 views)
IMG_0164.JPG
(69.0 KB, 59 views)

I cannot hang at work, or while driving. But I can wear an extender. That determines my practice. I keep it simple bordering on retarded.

Now what will bring gains faster? Of course, the entire obnoxious ritual of hanging, versus just popping on the Sizegenetics, it couldn’t be more different. One is easy and chill and relaxing and totally rad, the other is a serious step up in the psycho-obsessive level. Bib claims you must hang a minimum of ninety minutes daily. So only people who really want the big cock will get it. Unless they have like a 7.75 by 6.83 cock to began with. Those guys should probably be getting their style together and reducing their body fat,(to look like cool rock star/porn stars) but hell, PE is addictive…

Yeah dude. More sets. It sucks, but at least it makes big cocks rare, since most people would rather train light.

And when you leave the house, you can pop on the old SizeGenetics extender right before your exit your domicile. It’s not illegal. Hell, it’ll make your dick grow. Surprisingly, it won’t cause you to fall down outside or drive off the road or get sued for sexual harrassment because of a huge grotesque bulge pointing at the new hire who looks about twenty. Rather, it’s some plastic and steel in your pants. Comfortable (for a PE routine!!!) Makes your dick grow. Proven in medical trials to add flaccid and erect length. Yeah FitnessRx and GQ magazine covered this phenomenon. Luckily it is still underground as all get-out!

Happy gaining!


Start: 5.75 x 4.5 Current: 7 x 5.25

Such Spartan training is for the champ. -Bruce Lee

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.