Well I’ve made my fifth session with the new BH so I can answer this questions now. Here it goes:
1) I have to say that there isn’t any slight comparison between the home made BH and the commercial one. In the past I hanged using the home made, for about 3 months, and I reached 11 lbs tops. Above that the discomfort was too much, and because I’m uncut, this would make matters worse. Also there was always the cold head thing. With the commercial hanger nothing like this happens. The head stays the same or slightly less the temperature of my dick, my last session was of 3x 20 min with 13 lbs, the pulling feeling was felt on the lig side, not on the skin (like it happened with the home made hanger). Bottom line, the commercial hanger is 10x better in all departments.
2) Normal Home Made hanger - a flexible PVC tube, 2 hose clamps.
3) The same day of my first session. Probably because I had good experience with hanging before. Nevertheless this hanger is very easy to work with. Of course I also read the Product Guide first :)
4) Lifetime. Of course it depends on how you save it, but if you save it in a box (I use the box where it came), far from the aggressions of everyday life, like falling down the table, rubbing the inside with sandpaper, or stuff like that, it should last you a lifetime :)
5) Right now I’m hanging ~13lbs (6Kg) for 3 sessions, 20 minutes each session. I plan to keep this weight for my next workout (I only work on saturdays, once or twice per day), and will probably up it in the next one. Or maybe I’ll up the number of sessions first. Depends on my free time (which you can see is almost none).
6) I have no idea. Seriously, with the experience that I have with it, and the feeling of security it transmits, I guess you could hang 30, 40, 50 lbs.
7) I haven’t taken any strict measurements yet, but from the measures I’ve taken since I started hanging, I think I’ve gained about 0.2 cm (~0.08”) to 0.5 cm (0.2”). At the end of this month I’ll post my gains. Also, keep in mind that I’ve already gained more than 1.5” in lenght in this 2 years of PE, and I was presently (before the hanger) in a plateau.
8) I’m positive! From the rate of growth that I experienced with the old hanger I should reach my short term goal (9” in length) in September, and my long term goal (10.5” in length) by this time next year. With the new hanger this rate of growth will increase so it’ll probably take me even less than this :)
9) I’ve done 3 saturdays of workouts, two of them with morning and night routines. So it was 5 hours of hang time.
10) None so far.
11) I wrap with a piece of theraband, cut from the theraband that I ordered with the hanger. I don’t use anything else, although when the weights get bigger I maybe add another piece of theraband. Right now it’s pretty confortable the way it is.
12) I think it’s a plus, but it really depends on the person, the way they usually wrap, etc. Since I had no chance to get theraband here where I live (just through the net) I bought it with the hanger, so I sure didn’t mind the plus :)
13) Yes, I prefer it in the website. This way there is no chance that the customs guys know what’s in the box, and you can read the product guide on the website anytime you like, without having in on paper, and getting stored in some place you later forget :)
14) I think it’s definately worth the $120!
15) Of course!
16) Of course #2! :)
17) Of course #3! :)
18) It was shipped internationaly, and came without problems and very fastly. The only problem I had was with this guys here in my country that like to open everything from the US, and then take weeks to ship it again to the reciepient.
19) Yes, I would even by the hanger for $200 :) Really, this was a great job, very well done, that probably took a lot of patience and dedication to work out, so I think the hanger is really cheap, when you see advertisements on the net for stuff that doens’t do any good, and costs the triple of the Bib Hanger, that has been tested by hundreds of guys, and not one complaint yet, so this surely indicates that the Hanger is great!
20) Like I said, I haven’t had any strict measurements yet (and by strict I mean 3 measurements, throughout the day, and the average is the measurement posted) but I’m pretty sure I’m now with 8.5” - 8.8” in length and 6” in girth.