1) If you have hung in the past, is the comfort level substantially greater than what you have experienced before? If you have not hung before, what is your opinion of the comfort level?
The bib hanger is very comfortable, once your figure out how to use it properly, to wrap properly, and position the hanger properly. It took me about 6 weeks of experimentation to figure out how to properly attach the hanger.
2) If you have hung before, what type of hanger did you use? NA
3) How long did it take you to learn to use the BibHanger?
About 6 weeks.
4) What is your estimate of the useful life of the hanger? Durability.
The plastic shell seem quite durable. I’m a little concerned about the anchor points of the top bolt, but so far so good.
5) How many pounds (max), and for what amount of time are you hanging?
I’ve only been doing this for about 6 weeks. For the time being I have the time to hang for 7 to 9 twenty minute sessions. I try to do some sessions in the morning and some in the evening. I have been up to about 15 lbs., after having been at 12 lbs. for some time. Recently I have had to back down to 7 lbs., and today could handle 10lbs.
Some forum members have expressed doubt that a newbie could hand something like 15lbs. so early. My experience is that it is possible, and that some individuals may be having pain and problems because of improper wrapping, or positioning of the hanger. You have to take the time to try different positions. I’ve found that for me, the best place to start the wrap (and hanger) is just above the circ scar. In my experimenting there were times that the hanger was extremely painful. In those cases pain resulted from all the weight being put on the surface skin, and none of the internal tissue. Rewrapping and reattaching the hanger a minute latter would solve the problem.
6) Estimate the maximum you think you could hang if you were properly conditioned.
I can now securely attach the hanger comfortably. 20 lbs. is not that far from my max, so I would say 30 lbs.
7) What gains have you had so far, and in what amount of time?
I have not had any real erect gains so far, but flaccid gains have been great, at least 3 inches. It variable though. Like Bib, my flaccid was nearly nonexistent. Thanks Bib!
8) Do you think you will be able to reach your goals using the hanger?
If I put the time and effort into it, Yes!
9) About how many hours have you logged using it so far?
For the past three weeks, about 8 twenty minutes sessions per day. I have been trying to hang 7 days a week, but sometimes have rest day of half day (4 sessions).
10) Describe any problems encountered.
Learning the properly wrap and attach the hanger. It just takes time to learn how.
11) What type of wrap have you found most comfortable?
For cloth I cut up some old tiddy whitties into strips. On top of the cloth I use the theraband Bib included.
12) Would the inclusion of wrap with the hanger make a substantial difference in value, ease of use, etc.?
It was nice having the theraband wrap included. It was greatly appreciated.
13) Does the product guide on the website and not in the box with the hanger make any difference to you?
I’d say the best information I found was in this forum and the old PE forum.
You may want to include this website address with orders. One time I did run across a website (or chatroom) were someone had bought a hanger, and was lifting weights (doing sets and reps) with the hanger, and not hanging.
14) Do you feel the hanger is worth the $65 (or $120) plus shipping paid for it? Yes.
15) Would you have bought the hanger for $100 before actually seeing it? Yes How about after using it? Yes
16) Would you have bought the hanger for $125 before actually seeing it? Maybe. How about after using it? Yes.
17) Would you have bought the hanger for $150 before actually seeing it? Probably not. How about after using it? Yes.
18) Was the hanger shipped internationally or within the US? US.
19) Any additional comments not covered above?
Could something be added to the shell (say a flat base to the bottom rail) to prevent twisting. (I’ve gotten better at controlling it.)
20) Would you please give your current bone pressed length and girth measurements.
Thanks Bib, you make a great PE tool. To those who are having difficulties with the hanger, focus on wrapping and attaching the hanger properly. If something isn’t working try something else ( more wrap/less wrap, attaching the hanger further up or further down). It took me about 6 weeks to learn how to attach the hanger comfortably, and securely. Now there are times when I feel like I could leave the hanger on for hours. Once you get it working its great. Hanging is a learning process.
I can feel and see my dick changing. It seems as though there is more solid material (when flaccid), which makes attachment of the hanger easier. The portions that are stressed and strained by hanging are changing over time. Initially I stretched a lot of skin. Learning to better attach the hanger, and increasing the weight, the strain was placed in the ligaments starting at the base of my dick and running up into my abs/belly. After a while it seemed some of the ligaments attached to the pubic bone, and internal structures were being stretched. Sometimes the right side is strained, sometimes the left. Today the strain was back in the abs. So far so good. I’m giving it time, and look forward to July 4th measurements. As Bib expressed in a posting, hanging is more like a marathon than a 100 meter dash.
Bib I have a question. So far I have been hanging BTC only. In the future, should I try hanging at different angles in the SAME DAY (BTC, straight out, OTS, left/right). In your postings you have mentioned that you switch when you hit a plateau after about 2 months, but would your recommend going through the different angles in the same day?
Thanks again Bib