Posted by soyelmocano
I’m finally getting around to reposting. I hope I’m consistent with what I said before, but if not, it is my opinion for now.
1) Had not hung before.
2) Had not hung before.
3) Two minutes, if you count the minute that it took to open the box and get it out.
4) The plastic should last a long time (though the lip at the top may not last as long as the rest because of the washer rubbing it, but that’s hard to judge now). The gel seems to be the weakest part. It seems as though it could start to tear or peel. Mine had a “bubble” (hole, I guess would be better) when I got it. I can feel the plastic through it, but it is very small. If I don’t mess with the hole, I don’t think it should ever cause problems. The screws and strap should be durable. If they fail, they are easily replace.
5) Now up to ten with no trouble and sometimes add a little hand pull to that. No matter the weight, I usually hang between 3-5 minutes at a time, with the ocassional 7 minute hang. This is for a couple of reasons. First I think that it is safer. Second, it usually becomes uncomfortable around this time (wrap slowly slipping, ouch).
6) I’d still say 15. Maybe up to 20 one day, but 15 sounds reasonable.
7) I believ that I may have gained a little over 1/4” in around a month or so. Girth (overall and base) have improved slightly, but I have been doing other things as well. Maybe the base girth is from hanging.
8) Yes (coupled with other exercises).
9) I really don’t know. Use has been sporadic.
10) I’ve only used ACE bandage. However, this can be rough, especially if it starts to slide. I would reccomend trying different materials.
13) No. Actually I think that it may be helpful to some, since it is more private. They are free to print things out.
14) Yes. (Paid $65)
15) Probably. Yes.
16) Maybe. Probably.
17) No. Maybe not.
19) Iwas surprised by the size and weight of the device (heavier than I imagined). The smaller version may match my original mental image.
20) No. I think too many here get caught up in how big someone else is. I’ll just say that I’m a little bit bigger than before using the BibHanger.
Overall, good product. Most here should buy it just because of the help Bib has given out for free for a long time.
09-21-2001 01:08 AM