Bib Hanger Feedback
Except for the first couple paragraphs, this is a repost of the other Feedback thread, pretroll.
If you posted on the previous thread, please repost here with any updates or new thoughts on the hanger.
I am truly sorry to anyone who cannot afford the current $120 price on the BibHanger. I sent out a lot at $65 and quite a few so far this month at $120. It has become a little easier around the house. Still no easy way to make the hangers. I will still help anyone who wishes to make a homemade bib. The instructions etc have been reposted on the personal routines section. If the $120 is too much, try to make a homemade version and try out hanging to see if you like it.
I still need to evaluate the hanger?s effectiveness. How much value is being attained from the hanger?s use. Of course, at this early stage, there will be little or no realizations of gains. But I need some input nevertheless. I have only received a couple technical questions on the hanger?s use. Not enough to even begin a good FAQ section, or evaluate the hanger. I would appreciate your thoughts on the following questions and any additional thoughts you might have. I will not take offence from any comments, and appreciate your honesty.
I know that this is a lot of questions and a royal pain. I apologize for the inconvenience to those who reply and to the board for taking up the space. But I really need to make a decision with good input. Thank you for your time and consideration.
If you have not received your hanger yet, or you have not had the time to use it much, please keep this thread in mind, and answer it when you feel comfortable making honest evaluations.
1) If you have hung in the past, is the comfort level substantially greater than what you have experienced before? If you have not hung before, what is your opinion of the comfort level?
2) If you have hung before, what type of hanger did you use?
3) How long did it take you to learn to use the BibHanger?
4) What is your estimate of the useful life of the hanger? Durability.
5) How many pounds (max), and for what amount of time are you hanging?
6) Estimate the maximum you think you could hang if you were properly conditioned.
7) What gains have you had so far, and in what amount of time?
8) Do you think you will be able to reach your goals using the hanger?
9) About how many hours have you logged using it so far?
10) Describe any problems encountered.
11) What type of wrap have you found most comfortable?
12) Would the inclusion of wrap with the hanger make a substantial difference in value, ease of use, etc.?
13) Does the product guide on the website and not in the box with the hanger make any difference to you?
14) Do you feel the hanger is worth the $65 (or $120) plus shipping paid for it?
15) Would you have bought the hanger for $100 before actually seeing it? How about after using it?
16) Would you have bought the hanger for $125 before actually seeing it? How about after using it?
17) Would you have bought the hanger for $150 before actually seeing it? How about after using it?
18) Was the hanger shipped internationally or within the US?
19) Any additional comments not covered above?
20) Would you please give your current bone pressed length and girth measurements.
Thank you very much for your time,
Edited to add #20.