Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Weakning the Tunica through heating a towel by very hot and wrapping it around penis

Weakning the Tunica through heating a towel by very hot and wrapping it around penis

Guys,

I’m curious does heating a towel by a very hot water and wraping it on the penis does it weaken the tunica and make it more strechable and does it cause permenanet gains in length and does it also make girth gains permenanet too or not?

Hope anyone have a an answer for my question???

Hey BD 6.5,

As far as I understand it, the warmup is aimed at loosening the muscles and somewhat increasing the stretchability of the ligamentous tissues. If you go too hot you’re just going to burn yourself, don’t forget your body is just made up of chemical compounds which can react to heat. Before you hit melting points or glass transition temperatures which could lengthen the penis by adjusting the chemistry you’re going to burn your unit.

The point of warmups is making the exercises more effective, promoting blood flow for faster recovery and increased growth, and to prevent injury. Heat alone however… I don’t know any mechanisms that would cause growth by heat alone, plus the burning issue. And it would probably heat up your testicles too which is pretty bad for T and sperm production and such.

Hope that helps


Feb 2016: 173 mm BPEL (6.81") 132 mm MEG (5.20")

March 11th '17: 190 mm BPEL (7.48") 135 mm MEG (5.32")

Goal: A sustained 7.7" by 5.8" during intercourse

Originally Posted by CrusherBrooks
Hey BD 6.5,
As far as I understand it, the warmup is aimed at loosening the muscles and somewhat increasing the stretchability of the ligamentous tissues. If you go too hot you’re just going to burn yourself, don’t forget your body is just made up of chemical compounds which can react to heat. Before you hit melting points or glass transition temperatures which could lengthen the penis by adjusting the chemistry you’re going to burn your unit.
The point of warmups is making the exercises more effective, promoting blood flow for faster recovery and increased growth, and to prevent injury. Heat alone however… I don’t know any mechanisms that would cause growth by heat alone, plus the burning issue. And it would probably heat up your testicles too which is pretty bad for T and sperm production and such.
Hope that helps

Ok thanks CB for the advice.

I know heating is to make the penis pliable and strechy and increase blood flow and accelerate growth in a faster speed.

When I said very hot water I meant not to a burning degeree but hot enough to loosen the ligaments and tunica althogether.


Cuurent BPEL 5 .8 EMG 5 EBG 5 GLANS 4.8

FL 3.6 FG 4.1

New Goal 7.5 BPEL NBPEL 7 EMG 6 EBG 6.5 GLANS 5.5 FL 5 FG 5

Use a heating pad. I can 100% guarantee it helps in pumping, I think it would help in everything.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz

Yes it makes the tissue easier to stretch. It can thus help with gains but you still have to hit the right intensity etc. Heat alone doesn’t give gains.

Is there any proof of this easier “stretch”? Using a heat pad my BPFSL is the same hot or cold. Has anyone actually measured a difference and this alleged increased elasticity?

The elasticity of my penis increases dramatically for me with a proper warm up. If I had to guess its close to a third of an inch in BPSFL.


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Thanks, 8x6. This is interesting because it could mean something, not sure what though. I read up a lot about using heat and infrared and cold but haven’t got around to trying anything more than a heating pad. I have a longish FL between 5.5 to 6, BPFSL of 8 and a BPEL of 7.3+ so I am wondering if I have reduced elasticity because of the FL and a heating pad making no measurable difference. I started PE mainly to improve dire EQ and to increase girth from 4.8 so I am doing mainly Jelqs and Orange bends with a few stretches here and there. I don’t actually have a target apart from not going over 7.5 too much.

I got the USB heating pad from ebay really cheap so maybe I should check how hot it really gets but it feels OK.

I’ve tried ebay USB heating pad, those aren’t anywhere near hot enough. I boil water, soak a cloth in it, and then squeeze it out and let it air cool until it is just bearable to the touch.

1000W electric kettle boil 0.5L of water in about 2 mins, quite time efficient.


Problem solving with fire.

Originally Posted by Artful Todger
Is there any proof of this easier “stretch”? Using a heat pad my BPFSL is the same hot or cold. Has anyone actually measured a difference and this alleged increased elasticity?


There is proof that collagen tissues will stretch easier. Elasticity is increased. BUT it also rebounds easier.
This goes for almost all tissues and materials.

Of course there is alot of things to consider. Strength of stretch,..time udner tension(!),.. temperature(might need to be very hot to see a big difference) and if it reaches the tissue that we aim to elongate.(the body will try to regulate the temprature down if you heat it up from the outside).

I certainly see more expansion, especially girth wise with heat.
I like to pump with icewater after my exercises to “cement”(freeze the size increase).

There is a lot of theory about this around here which also goes into detail.
The importance of heating your unit
Moist Heat IS secret ingredient
Benefits of Heat in PE
Cool Down - YES You NEED It!
Elasticity
marinera - Loading, lengthening, healing.

Yes, dickerschwanz, I read some of the threads you posted. I was thinking along similar lines. Heat for expansion, but cold for cementing. Trying to think of more convenient ways than using water though.

Originally Posted by Artful Todger
Yes, dickerschwanz, I read some of the threads you posted. I was thinking along similar lines. Heat for expansion, but cold for cementing. Trying to think of more convenient ways than using water though.


Gel packs etc could be an option.
I like to do it in the pump cause cooling down in a non extended state doesnt seem to work that nice. It makes me just shrivel up.
It might still aide healing. But beeing in ice cold water in a water pump has a very unique feeling during and especially afterwards. Im hanging very loose after it. Normaly the body retracts the dick when its cold. In the pump it cant and afterwards it doesnt attempt to(I dry the cold water residue away after it).

There was on a forum a tale about a norwegian myth about a guy doing PE like exercises and then encasing his erect dick in snow growing it immensly lol. Makes sense lol.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Blink2000's Hanging Guideblink2000Penis Hangers5111-08-2015 10:14 AM
A couple of articles that are sceptical towards P.EJaybeePenis Enlargement6303-23-2011 04:12 PM
Hot Wrapping Vs. Ice WrappingrymdrattanPenis Enlargement505-30-2004 12:32 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:18 AM.