Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Upper Limit of PE: Does it exist?

The Upper Limit of PE: Does it exist?

The idea for this came up with Lampwick in the piss pulls thread.

Basically, I’d like to get your opinions regarding the Upper Limit of PE. It’d be interesting to hear from some who feel that they’ve reached their limit and also from some who might feel “cemented and contented” but who perhaps feel like they could just go right on gaining if they felt like it.

Are the people who feel like they’re at their Upper Limit correct in this or have they just already gained enough that they are satisfied and the gains/return of more invested time doesn’t seem so appealing anymore?

Then there’s the question of the, “hard gainers”~ people who, for all of their self stated efforts, just can’t seem to get their dick to budge a millimeter. Have they just not started to grow yet? Do they need to apply more heat? Are they over-training? What’s up with them and how do you figure men who aren’t growing at all into a discussion of an Upper Limit?

My gut feeling is that given long enough, and applying wily enough methods, everyone should be able to go +3 healthy inches eventually, say within 5 years maximum.


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

I’m a hard gainer. I am at a loss as to how to gain beyond the modest gains I have attained to date and I’ve been at this for a while. I guess I’m starting to feel like PE is like body building. In other words, I can get in great shape and have a great body but I am not ever going to be like say Arnold in his prime no matter what I do.

In the PE world some guys get Arnold results some don’t. There is nothing one can do to change this just like there is nothing most guys can do to ever look like Arnold. Make sense?

No, I don’t really believe there is a limit.

Is there a limit to how much a man can deadlift? Would you ever reach a point and announce, alright, this is the most amount of weight I will ever lift. No, you wouldn’t. You may think, this is the most amount of weight I want to lift, or this is the size I want my muscle to be at, but the difference there is the desire. Again and again scientists have put limits on humans, especially in regards to the physical side of things. And again and again, they have been proven wrong.

Tough question, there are so many possible reasons for why someone might not be gaining. Are they applying sufficient stress for a proper duration, getting sufficient recuperation, eating a nutritional diet, etc. There also may be cellular limits on the number of possible divisions. Some people may have a genetically tougher fascia. If so they may not see gains in the “normal” range of stress. Unfortunately, as the stress increases the margin of safety decreases.


04: NBP 5.5, EG 5. 08: NBP 7 EG 5.25. Current: NBP 6.5 EG 5.25

Originally Posted by Beginner91
….Is there a limit to how much a man can deadlift? Would you ever reach a point and announce, alright, this is the most amount of weight I will ever lift. No, you wouldn’t. You may think, this is the most amount of weight I want to lift, or this is the size I want my muscle to be at, but the difference there is the desire. Again and again scientists have put limits on humans, especially in regards to the physical side of things. And again and again, they have been proven wrong.

Of course there are limits…absolutely. Just because some scientists have been wrong in predicting limits doesn’t mean that limits don’t exist. Look how long Bob Beamon’s Long Jump record stood - something like 30 years, and it was barely broken; although, many scientists did incorrectly predict that no human could ever long jump 30 feet. But if you factor in things such as the weight of human track athletes, the top running speeds attained by the very fastest, the force of gravity at sea level, etc., you would eventually have to generate such horrific force values that to jump any farther would be humanly impossible. So even if Beamon’s record continues to be broken by 1” every 30 years, it would take another 180 years to add 6 more inches - if that’s ever done.

I theorize that the absolute limits of PE gains (for the individual) occurs when he has used up all of his tissue elasticity. This would require years of PE - for most guys. As plastic deformation increased (resulting in gains), the tissues would retain less & less elasticity (in other words, no more “room” for them to stretch any further).

At its extreme logical conclusion, your flaccid size would almost mirror your erect size - in both length & girth. An “erection” would only add rigidity to your penis (& a little size over the flaccid state). To proceed beyond this state would, literally, be to proceed beyond the breaking point. In othe words, continued intense stresses would result in catastrophic tissue failure.

As I said, this would take years of optimum effort, intelligent application, plenty of strategic deconditioning breaks, etc. I would guess that nobody as yet come close to that point; nonetheless, that point does represent a limit (unless you think a man could PE his way to a 4-foot penis, with 2’ of girth).

But this “breaking point” would not necessarily indicate massive gains. Furthermore, as you neared that point, gains would seem impossibly slow & difficult to achieve - maybe just a few mm per year.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
At its extreme logical conclusion, your flaccid size would almost mirror your erect size - in both length & girth. An “erection” would only add rigidity to your penis (& a little size over the flaccid state).

*sigh*

I have a dream…

Gimli


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

Originally Posted by Beginner91

Is there a limit to how much a man can deadlift?

E=mc^2

Originally Posted by Beginner91

Is there a limit to how much a man can deadlift? Would you ever reach a point and announce, alright, this is the most amount of weight I will ever lift. No, you wouldn’t. You may think, this is the most amount of weight I want to lift, or this is the size I want my muscle to be at, but the difference there is the desire.


Desire is one thing, physical limits is another. There will be a point where your muscle simply cannot move the weight at hand.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

I disagree completely, aom91.

What scientific evidence do you have that suggests there is a limit on the number of weight an individual can lift in the deadlift? By this, of course, I mean within reason. If you can lift 500 pounds one day, what suggests that that is all of a sudden the max amount of weight? It would be ludicrous to state that you will simply never lift 501.

I don’t think anyone will ever reach their ‘limit,’ simply because one would retire before reaching it due to the law of diminishing returns. The more you gain, the more work you have to put in to gain additional size. At a point, the amount of work to gain just a fraction of an inch becomes so much, that to dedicate the time and effort to do so becomes illogical and maybe even border line impossible.

I’m hoping to gain another inch in length when I start hanging again, but after gaining appx. 2” in length already I know that it will take years and years to gain that next inch—so much work, that I may never reach that point.

-L4L

Originally Posted by Beginner91
I disagree completely, aom91.

What scientific evidence do you have that suggests there is a limit on the number of weight an individual can lift in the deadlift? By this, of course, I mean within reason. If you can lift 500 pounds one day, what suggests that that is all of a sudden the max amount of weight? It would be ludicrous to state that you will simply never lift 501.

Beginner, I’m not sure what you’re saying - you seem to be arguing 2 different points. Are you saying there is no theoretical limit to what a human being can lift, or are you arguing that nobody can predict what a person’s limits are?

As for your example about the deadlift, are you familiar with the story of Milo of Crotona? He’s considered the “grandfather” of weight trainers. As the story goes, he went out every day and lifted up a baby calf. As the calf grew, so did Milo’s efforts (and, presumably, his strength levels). Finally, one day, Milo could no longer lift up the young cow…that day graphically illustrated Milo’s “limits.”

When I first began serious lifting, I added 120 lbs to my bench in 6 months - from 180 to 300 lbs. That’s an average of 20 lbs per month. Yet, it took me a lot longer to get 350 - and even longer yet to get 400 lbs. To add that final 35-40 lbs to my all-time PR (435-440, strict, with a pause on the chest) took me a few more years (probably averaging < 2 lbs per month).

At the most elite level - the world record holders - they might train an entire year to add 1-2 kg to their lifts (and sometimes not even get the 3 white lights). Then another guy will eventually nudge past that now-former record holder. The previous record holder, no matter how diligently tries, usually never reclaims the world record (he often can no longer even equal his own previous bests). Looking back at the earlier contests, one can then see what his limits were. I don’t see how that’s some great mystery.

Furthermore, the longest officially-measured functioning penis was 33.5 cm - NBP (about 13.2”), measured by a Dr. Richardson (those ridiculous porno claims notwithstanding).

From what I understand, modern PE has been on the scene for a good 30 years or more. How come nobody hasn’t PE’d his unit to 34 cm or beyond, during these past 3 decades, to claim the largest penis ever measured?

P.S., The girth on that monster was supposedly only about 16 cm (about 6.3”) - or only 47.7% of his length [the equivalent of another guy being 7” x 3.34”]. It must’ve looked like a snake dangling to his knees.

Originally Posted by baywatch
I’m a hard gainer. I am at a loss as to how to gain beyond the modest gains I have attained to date and I’ve been at this for a while. I guess I’m starting to feel like PE is like body building. In other words, I can get in great shape and have a great body but I am not ever going to be like say Arnold in his prime no matter what I do.

In the PE world some guys get Arnold results some don’t. There is nothing one can do to change this just like there is nothing most guys can do to ever look like Arnold. Make sense?

That is a good way to put it.

But, baywatch, be careful you’ve explored all PE avenues - before coming to the “Arnold conclusion.”

It’s possible you haven’t found your “right combination” (workout, frequency, volume, tailored exercises, etc.). Don’t rush to hasty judgement.

By the way, your response - or lack thereof - of your striated skeletal musculature to progressive resistance training has nothing to do with your success - or lack thereof - with PE. The only “similarities” might be in a person’s disciplines, training habits, etc., which can carry over from weight training. But, physiologically, the 2 endeavors are unrelated.

I love how weightlifters will always try to find away to work in how much they bench into an argument. Same thing with hot shot freshman at a new college bringing up their SAT score in a casual conversation.

Anyway, I don’t think anyone’s penis will ever be functional and exceed, say, 709 feet by 4344 feet. And I don’t think anyone will ever dead lift four million kilos.

And beginner, I know the argument of always being able to lift one more pound is attractive, but there IS a point where your spine will collapse. It’s like how you can’t stretch an ounce of aluminum to be 5 million miles long. At some point it just can’t be stretched anymore or else it will break. I imagine the wang is the same way. So I think basically that the upper limit will be shown by injury.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Reflexión sobre el Futuro del PE (y Los Extensores ADS)ForitoExtensores para Agrandar el Pene4605-27-2009 01:28 AM
I'm Hanging Up My Bib (Semi Retiring From PE)Big GirthaPenis Enlargement3001-04-2006 06:45 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.