Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

Alright, time for an update.

I’ve noticed some gains.

I’m much bigger when flaccid now. When hard my veins are more prominent. I’m wondering if this is just normal or signs of an upcoming thrombosis.

I was 4.8 at the base and I’m now around 5.2 when fully erect. No length gains. Flaccid skin is very smooth now, almost like silk.

What do I make of this?

Guess I was going by what you said back in May in post #920.

Mick wrote:

Quote
I’ve been off clamping for about a year now probably, as my gains had stopped.

I’ve just read Red Zulu’s clamping width exercise at matters of size (link below)… linked to from one of LongVehicle’s threads… and I’m going to give it a go.

ALso, directing anyone to MOS from TP may not be against forum guidelines, but it’s tacky.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Quantum Macro
Alright, time for an update.

I’ve noticed some gains.

I’m much bigger when flaccid now. When hard my veins are more prominent. I’m wondering if this is just normal or signs of an upcoming thrombosis.

I was 4.8 at the base and I’m now around 5.2 when fully erect. No length gains. Flaccid skin is very smooth now, almost like silk.

What do I make of this?

Trust me clamping will really bring out any veins you have. Any PE exercise will actually. But clamping puts the veins under more constant expansion. When I started PE I had almost no visible veins and now i’ve got 2 huge ones on either side.


My name is sarcastic.

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Guess I was going by what you said back in May in post #920.

Mick wrote:

ALso, directing anyone to MOS from TP may not be against forum guidelines, but it’s tacky.

Tacky, lol… ok. Sorry I wasn’t aware.

Was simply trying to give info on a new girth method.

Clamping is addicting, ………………….. but it really works for EQ and Girth if not over done. ( the trick is not to over do it…. :) , ……. hard not to as I am finding out…. )


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
Clamping is addicting, ………………….. but it really works for EQ and Girth if not over done. ( the trick is not to over do it…. :) , ……. hard not to as I am finding out…. )

Yes. It is very easy to over do it. This is why I bitch so much to new clampers about using a huge safety margin.

As far as veinage: You can certainly expect to see much more prominent veins from dry jelqing and girth-work and more base girth from hanging.

Clamping and pumping seems to enlarge everything, veins, arteries, even the skin-gains that most guys complain about, add mass and total volume and make room for more permanent internal growth.

But I think most of the permanent girth gains we eventually enjoy come from this preapism-effect, that clamping imitates. Forcing an erection and/or engorgement to the point that cells have no choice but to fill in the gaps and expand the collagenous tissue of the tunica simply brings growth. Having the cavernosum swelled to maximum capacity for extended, but controlled periods of time certainly gives us a bigger dick, or it has me and even Doc can’t deny this

The Real Question Is, how safe is it?

I am convinced that these exercises are at the very least risky, and there’s also a pretty good possibility that extreme clamping may cause long term harm or loss of erection quality. I’m equally convinced, however, that it works. So for me it’s worth the risk.

But I’m 57 years old, and I’ve had more than my share of pussy. I’m not done with my dick yet, but at this stage of the game, and with my lifestyle a huge flaccid carries more weight than a rock hard erection. Some of you younger guys who have just started to use your dicks might want to consider these risks before going for egg plant girth.

But I’ll stop bitching about how dangerous all this shit is and let you guys continue with your clamping experiences.

I did use the modified (Cut Down) clamp tonight and it worked like a charm. I’m not sure if this alteration will shorten the life of the clamp, I’m sure it will, but I buy them by the box. I’m going to whittle on a few more of them in case they start breaking on me.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Yes. It is very easy to over do it. This is why I bitch so much to new clampers about using a huge safety margin.

As far as veinage: You can certainly expect to see much more prominent veins from dry jelqing and girth-work and more base girth from hanging.

Clamping and pumping seems to enlarge everything, veins, arteries, even the skin-gains that most guys complain about, add mass and total volume and make room for more permanent internal growth.

But I think most of the permanent girth gains we eventually enjoy come from this preapism-effect, that clamping imitates. Forcing an erection and/or engorgement to the point that cells have no choice but to fill in the gaps and expand the collagenous tissue of the tunica simply brings growth. Having the cavernosum swelled to maximum capacity for extended, but controlled periods of time certainly gives us a bigger dick, or it has me and even Doc can’t deny this

The Real Question Is, how safe is it?

I am convinced that these exercises are at the very least risky, and there’s also a pretty good possibility that extreme clamping may cause long term harm or loss of erection quality. I’m equally convinced, however, that it works. So for me it’s worth the risk.

But I’m 57 years old, and I’ve had more than my share of pussy. I’m not done with my dick yet, but at this stage of the game, and with my lifestyle a huge flaccid carries more weight than a rock hard erection. Some of you younger guys who have just started to use your dicks might want to consider these risks before going for egg plant girth.

But I’ll stop bitching about how dangerous all this shit is and let you guys continue with your clamping experiences.

I did use the modified (Cut Down) clamp tonight and it worked like a charm. I’m not sure if this alteration will shorten the life of the clamp, I’m sure it will, but I buy them by the box. I’m going to whittle on a few more of them in case they start breaking on me.

Good advise.

You think I would gain more base girth from hanging then I will from clamping.?

Clamping is very addicting I learned that when I first started.

I think for now I will stick with one clamp and see how it go

I think the question of risk would best be answered by a long time pioneer in this field of penis enhancement and who personally has one of the most impressive sex organs ever; PIET


salty

Here’s another question of mine.

I noticed that clamping is definitely stretching my dick skin. When flaccid it’s much larger and the skin is looser already, as well as smooth.

But the tunica seems to have not grown at all. It seems to be about the same as ever.

How exactly am I supposed to work out the tunica? When I clamp it just seems like blood is gathering in between the tunica and skin, and the dick gets fat and plump. The tunica is definitely at max capacity but after these months nothing has changed it seems.

I have the same problem, Iv been clamping for 4 months now, but no permanent results. With out the clamp, the girth is 13mm, with clamp is 13,5.6mm. But the results are always the same(13mm), when I start to but the clamp on.

I do warm ups ca 5-7 min before clamping.

Originally Posted by ahto42
I have the same problem, Iv been clamping for 4 months now, but no permanent results. With out the clamp, the girth is 13mm, with clamp is 13,5.6mm. But the results are always the same(13mm), when I start to but the clamp on.
I do warm ups ca 5-7 min before clamping.


First, I hope you mean that your girth is 13 cm and not mm ;) .

Second, you probably do not warm up properly. If I don’t, my expansion is very limited while after some minutes with a rice sock, it is about 10 mm or more. Another possibility might be that you do not clamp off properly. When I have applied the clamp, I cannot move it up or down on the shaft. If you can, you probably don’t clamp off hard enough.


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

I started PEing during April this year with stretches and jelgs with a Vit e oil mix. Then I started clamping in Aug and showed remarkable results. I get a full erection and them clamp it as tight as possible with a screw type hose clamp, and while tightening I push the clamp as close as possible to the pelvic bone. When it is completely cut-off, I pull as hard as I can away from the body. The clamp is at this point too tight tome up the shaft. This session only lasts about seven minutes then I have had enough. This I do between one and three times per week.

Is there a “name” for this type of clamping exercise?

OK.

Each section of the grip should last no longer than 10 minutes.

But how many times per day (minimum) should I do to get performance increase in width?

How many times a week and then give an interval of rest? 5x2, 3x2 .


AlphaHighlander: -Physical Education Teacher/Exercise Physiologist/Coach Periodization Training for Sports/Student IT DBA.

My PICS/GAINS!5 months=2cm(0.79 inches) My PICS/GAINS!5 months=2cm(0.79 inches)

START: BPEL 5.9 x 5.1 -> NOW: BPEL 6.35x 5.1 -> TARGET: BPEL 8,28'' x 6,5 (Or more?)... I have a dream...

Originally Posted by AlphaHighlander
OK.
Each section of the grip should last no longer than 10 minutes.
But how many times per day (minimum) should I do to get performance increase in width?
How many times a week and then give an interval of rest? 5x2, 3x2 .

golden standard of how many times per day is 3. 3sets of 10 minutes. total of 30 mins per day. How often per week, try 1day on then 1 day off. Follow that schedule until you are used to clamping.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Hey BG my dick gets very tough immediately after a clamping session, like I can`t stretch it too much. Is it wise to put on golf balls right after clamping, because I am working length too.


Now: NBPEL = 6.4 MSEG = 5.3 BEG = 5.75

Goals: NBPEL = 7.0 MSEG = 6.0

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:55 PM.