Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

There you go. This member glue a padding to the clamp. What a wonderful idea! Time saving.

Patience…


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

I’ve tried gluing mouse pad strips a couple times. I always get pinching when I get down to the last few clicks. I don’t see how that could work for anyone unless your clamping very light.


Start. Nov 09, bpel 6 1/2" EG 4 7/8"

Current bpel 7 5/8" EG 5 1/8"

Clamp,clamp,clamp,pump,clamp,pump,clamp=6" EG

Originally Posted by odoilrulls
I’ve tried gluing mouse pad strips a couple times. I always get pinching when I get down to the last few clicks. I don’t see how that could work for anyone unless your clamping very light.

You gained more than 1” in less than a year. Congratz!

Yeah, I suppose if you clamp very tight the padding may be squish and you can still feel the plastic.

However, I thought you weren’t supposed to clamp too tight? Sorry, I don’t clamp at all, but I remember reading people saying one shouldn’t clamp too tight.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

I clamp it down to the last click if I can. I’ve broke a few clamps. I do it like big girtha suggests, but I’ve heard of people clamping really light. I’m not sure what that is supposed to accomplish. I would get no expansion if I didn’t clamp it tight.


Start. Nov 09, bpel 6 1/2" EG 4 7/8"

Current bpel 7 5/8" EG 5 1/8"

Clamp,clamp,clamp,pump,clamp,pump,clamp=6" EG

Bob and Kub:
I don’t think clamping from time to time just for fun will slow length gains. You can play around with these things, have fun with them. Clamp off a nice plumper and fuck your girl, or even just to enjoy the feel of a clamped dick in your own hands for a self service session. It’s good for your moral; it encourages you to work for the day when your dick will feel like this all the time, same goes for pumping. I always keep a big, fat pumped, clamped dick for sex or nudist camp activities. I’m just saying one should hold off on intense girth work until they’re satisfied with length or feel they just can’t gain erect length.

Tightness of the Clamp

You really do have to clamp tight. This is why it’s dangerous, especially for the unconditioned dick. Counting clicks as a determination of tightness is really a moot point. The two variables, thickness of wrap, and girth size will make the clicks different for everyone. The only constant is to clamp tight enough that the clamp stays where you put it on the shaft, and the engorgement holds. And for you guys new to clamping let me tell you, this is very, very tight. Ten minutes max!

I’ve changed my mind about a few of the things I said on page one of this thread, but I still say work length first. Heavy girth work will most certainly slow you down on erect length, or at least it did for me. Personally I don’t care about erect length, but I know most guys do. I’ve gained well over two inches girth, and have developed a really big flaccid, one that is heavy and swings when I walk. For my lifestyle, that is much more important than erect length.

However, because the thread grows long, and memory grows short, I’ll repeat the disclaimer: I still believe Clamping is Dangerous, have been told so by two different urologists, who have seen the clamps and one doc who has seen me use it. We’ve argued for years over the risks involved. Her theory is that “A healthy penis is better than a big penis, and that Clamping is Insane.”

Yet we both know it works for girth gains or at least it has in my case, and for me that makes it worth the risk.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 11-06-2010 at .

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
However, because the thread grows long, and memory grows short, I’ll repeat the disclaimer: I still believe Clamping is Dangerous, have been told so by two different urologists, who have seen the clamps and one doc who has seen me use it. We’ve argued for years over the risks involved. Her theory is that “A healthy penis is better than a big penis, and that Clamping is Insane.”

BG, long time no chat. :) I am starting to clamp fairly regularly, and I notice a couple of things:

1. When I clamp, I tend to see areas that turn really red, ( almost “rashy” ) when I am at full expansion during a “set”.

2. I’ve seen areas that seem to shed skin almost, and where I used to have wrinkly foreskin, it’s starting to look almost plastic. ( it looks like a 1/4” gap of smooth skin on my foreskin… does my description make sense? )

Anyway, I’ve heard people talk about so-called “plastic deformation”, and what I am finding is that the head of my unit is getting bigger for sure, as well as the base.

So, clamping seems to be working for me, but I AM concerned about the risks.

Are the risks more about “back pressure” in/to the prostate and/or urethra, or are the risks associated more with to much expansion, etc.

I edge the entire time during my sessions, and continuously kegel to force more blood in and allow for expansion.

Were the preceding “symptoms” you had during your growth? I don’t expand much more, mid shaft, than about 1/10th of an inch, but I DO see that I have a plumper hang, and the edging has allowed me to stay as hard as possible during sex, thus allowing all 5.5” + girth to be utilized. :thumbs:

Starting to ramble, but you get the Gist. What say the Big Girtha. Thanks in advance.

AJ


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

AJ: Good to hear from you. I used to get the red spots, rash-like in spots around the shaft and right on the glans. I’m so dark now I don’t notice the spots, but I don’t remember them ever being a problem.

I’m cut, but I can see why foreskin would smooth out for uncut clampers. The head is bigger so it’s like stretching skin over a drum.

As far as risks, according to the good doctor, bruising or crushing the urethra, vein damage, and of course, that whole self induced preapism deal. Doc is and has always been persistent about all this, and says ejaculating while clamped is really dangerous, because it puts pressure on the prostate, but mostly because, it could cause a rupture of the urethra .

I agree with her about coming in the clamp:
I don’t do it anymore, or try to avoid it. It’s not that hard to pop the clamp at the second before ejaculation, especially dogie. But even missionary, you can pop it. You don’t have to take it off, just release the pressure; I’ve actually gotten quite good at this.

But I disagree with the rest of it. I don’t think clamping, when done properly, will crush the urethra because of the area we clamp. Clamped deep into the fat pad you are clamping around the toughest part of the penis. Think about it, or better, feel around the base of an erect dick, your own, preferably. It’s like a tree trunk here. I do believe that you can bruise the urethra with the Bib. In fact I know you can, but not from clamping at the base.

Vein damage:
Yes, of course, if you’re careless. We know we can get thrombosed veins, especially if you use multiple clamps, or clamp anywhere other than the base, or mount the clamp with the screw not pointing down. (Very Important to keep the screw pointing down.)

Arterial damage? No.

Self Induced Preapism:
Yes. I think it is, but a very Controlled preapism. When done properly we are getting the positive effect from the disease, without the negative. After half an hour in the tube, and three ten minute clamping sets, my dick looks like one of those pics you see when you Google Preapism. But once the last clamp set is done and the clamp off and after I’ve massaged away all of the lymphatic fluid, the blue/black color lightens to a dark mocha, the coldness and numbness goes away, and I no longer have a preapism.

Here we have the advantage over the Sickle Cell disease. We can turn ours off.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 11-07-2010 at .

#Do you know where the thread is, that has the different diagrams on the position of the clamp, and how it effects each type of clamping?


Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

Probably here:

Clamping 101 - The clamping guide

Remek put a lot of hard work into this thread. check it out.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Big girtha, does the lymphatic fluid build up from clamping actually do anything for permanent gains?

By the end of my clamping and pumping session my dick is 3/4” bigger in circumference than before the workout but I’m pretty sure the second half of that expansion is all lymph.

Is that fluid build up actually in the tunica making it expand or is it between the skin and tunica?

It seems like if its between the skin, all it would do is stretch the skin and do nothing for gains.


Start. Nov 09, bpel 6 1/2" EG 4 7/8"

Current bpel 7 5/8" EG 5 1/8"

Clamp,clamp,clamp,pump,clamp,pump,clamp=6" EG

Yes. The fluid is between the skin and the tunica, but this will not slow actual girth gains of the internal structures. I think it creates more skin to accommodate the girth gains that will follow.

There’s been a lot of discussion about whether or not lymphatic fluid build up is good or bad. I believe it is good. The fluid is there for a reason, several reasons, actually, but as it pertains to PE it helps to flush out discoloration, it pads the tunica from excess trauma. But for me, it just looks and feels good.

I believe that any gain is a good thing; it adds to your total penile volume. The extra skin is heavy and helps keep your dick hanging rather than retracted inside the body. It also adds apparent girth.

Being an exhibitionist, I find that a fat, thick, heavy hanging dick, that swings at the beach, is more fun that a big erection in the bedroom. This is more about aesthetics than seeing how many woman I can hurt with my dick. I don’t know about anyone else, but for me it’s getting to be a challenge to find women who can take over 7” girth, at least not for rough sex, and you can forget about quality blowjobs.

I can pump and clamp myself a nice 8” girth, lasts about 48 hours then it returns to 7X7 with 7.5 base girth. I have gained a lot of shaft skin from these intense girth routines, and I’m sure a lot of it is from fluid build up, but I like it. That thick skin slides down over my flaccid making it look like 8” girth. Sure I can tighten the tape measure and get a more realistic girth measurement of 7”, but all that skin gives the illusion of a really thick flaccid. I live for nude recreation and I’ve never seen a woman walking around the camps with a tape measure. They tend to believe what their eyes tell them, and when they see an 8” thick flaccid they want to try it out.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 11-11-2010 at .

Holy crap! I’m going to have to find time to read through this entire damn thread.

Originally Posted by xBiggerInTXx
Holy crap! I’m going to have to find time to read through this entire damn thread.

Just read it backwards. Best stuff is toward the end.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Yes. The fluid is between the skin and the tunica, but this will not slow actual girth gains of the internal structures. I think it creates more skin to accommodate the girth gains that will follow.

There’s been a lot of discussion about whether or not lymphatic fluid build up is good or bad. I believe it is good. The fluid is there for a reason, several reasons, actually, but as it pertains to PE it helps to flush out discoloration, it pads the tunica from excess trauma. But for me, it just looks and feels good.


I doubt I’ll change my routine because of it, but I’m curious. Does that extra skin from years of pumping and clamping make your dick feel soft inside a women?
I am more interested in gaining girth for how it will feel to my wife than how it looks.
It would be nice if the lazy bitch would do some kegels, but that’s not gonna happen.


Start. Nov 09, bpel 6 1/2" EG 4 7/8"

Current bpel 7 5/8" EG 5 1/8"

Clamp,clamp,clamp,pump,clamp,pump,clamp=6" EG

Originally Posted by odoilrulls

It would be nice if the lazy bitch would do some kegels, but that’s not gonna happen.

Priceless.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32 AM.