Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
You go from 5 to 6.25 in during a workout??? That sounds like an obscene amount of temporary gains. Personally, I simply get up to max erection during most workouts but get up to 5.3-5.4 MSG during clamping. Then again, I am a super hard gainer with likely an extra strong tunica.

Yeah i go from 5 to 6.25 just about every session sometimes an 8th more but that was the beggining when i was 5 mseg, i might be more on mseg now, I havent checked since i started my routine. When I measure i’ll come back here and post it.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Measured today and girth is 5.25 so my expansion is now only 1 inch to my knowledge. Could be more but i havent checked expansion during session since i started.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by Bathmate
Big Girtha,

This is quite a resource you have here, as I am such an experimentalist I’ll have to give it a try =)

Agust

Yeah, this thread will soon need bookmarks. Careful there Agust. Don’t explode your dick. Pumping is safer.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

BG thanks for a great thread.

I started clamping about 6 weeks ago. I do 2 sets of 10 minutes roughly every 2 or 3 days, and pump at around 2-2.5 inches for 8 minutes before bed every night. I clamp with the screw on the bottom with a good deal of padding (To wrap I use a long strip of

I have a huge corpus spongiosum, and when clamped no matter what I do I can’t seem to prevent it from getting clamped off just like the CCs (which I am intending to expand). Lately I’ve gotten some soreness (unlike the usual good soreness I feel after clamping), and it feels like the urethra may be getting stretched too much. There is no all-day pain, but when I rub my CS it has a slight pain deep within. It’s not terrible, just unpleasant as if my body is saying “Don’t touch that right now”. If I take a week off from PE, it just about disappears completely. I’m curious if you know any way to wrap or clamp using a cable clamp without clamping off the CS? The gains have been awesome, but the pain is annoying. I feel like if I could just isolate the CCs for pressure, I’d make way better gains and be able to clamp more often. Possibly by attaching padding to the sides of a clamp and leaving a space at the top and bottom so that the CS could expand only as much as it wants to. The problem with this is that the medium blue cable clamp I use doesn’t allow a lot of extra space for this.

Thanks for your time.

Well, I finally got my cable clamps in and decided to start today, but as much as I’ve read about it, actually trying to perform clamping seems totally different from what I expected.

First, I was unable to find a the wrist wraps, so I made my own cushioning by folding over a piece of athletic tape and cutting it 9 inches long. (the tape is 1.5” x 9” and twice as thick as normal, it can be stretched to about 14” long)

Now for the part that is honestly somewhat disheartening about my experience, I assumed I would be hard during the clamping session, like whenever I wear the golf weights, but with clamping it seems like it doesn’t keep me engorged like the weights at all. I close the clamp as far as it can go I just don’t seem to be able to be hard with the clamp and wrap. Am I doing something wrong?

Pumping is my way, I am too scared to ever try clamping. Besides, I don’t like the fact that I don’t know too much about it, which is my reason for not thinking I can try it.

Originally Posted by xBiggerInTXx
Well, I finally got my cable clamps in and decided to start today, but as much as I’ve read about it, actually trying to perform clamping seems totally different from what I expected.

First, I was unable to find a the wrist wraps, so I made my own cushioning by folding over a piece of athletic tape and cutting it 9 inches long. (the tape is 1.5” x 9” and twice as thick as normal, it can be stretched to about 14” long)

Now for the part that is honestly somewhat disheartening about my experience, I assumed I would be hard during the clamping session, like whenever I wear the golf weights, but with clamping it seems like it doesn’t keep me engorged like the weights at all. I close the clamp as far as it can go I just don’t seem to be able to be hard with the clamp and wrap. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you keeping yourself stimulated?


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by LordVayne
Are you keeping yourself stimulated?

Yeah, I think the missing ingredient was porn… it went really well after that.

Lol!! :)


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by xBiggerInTXx
Yeah, I think the missing ingredient was porn… it went really well after that.

You do know that porn is a required tool for clamping, right?


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I had read it, but I had company over and sound is a BIG part of porn for me, so I was trying to just self stimulate… it didn’t work well enough for the purpose of clamping. Once every left I did 4 10 minute sessions.

Self-stimulation works perfect for me without porn. But that’s because I gave up porn.


I'm a disciple of science.

One thing I’m wondering about clamping, and this is probably just nonsense but after all it’s the most important part of our body we’re talking about here. When you clamp, isn’t it theoretically possible that the pressure becomes to much and everything just “breaks” or bursts or whatever and you’re left with a broken dick. I have no knowledge of penis anatomy but I think you get the point…


The first quality is the power to endure.

Leave an encouraging comment in my journal.

Originally Posted by VinterFrost
One thing I’m wondering about clamping, and this is probably just nonsense but after all it’s the most important part of our body we’re talking about here. When you clamp, isn’t it theoretically possible that the pressure becomes to much and everything just “breaks” or bursts or whatever and you’re left with a broken dick. I have no knowledge of penis anatomy but I think you get the point…

I am currently using two clamps to increase the pressure as guided by in the plastic deformation thread. Well, let me just say that there it’s a HIGH intensity, and even quite uncomfortable if I try to kegel really hard. So trust me when I say, that you would notice when to stop.

-UYN-


Starting Stats(02/02/2010): 5.92" BPEL 4.3" EG -->

Current(07/02/2011) 7.60" BPEL 4.75" EG

Goal 8.5" NBPEL 6.5" EG

Originally Posted by VinterFrost
One thing I’m wondering about clamping, and this is probably just nonsense but after all it’s the most important part of our body we’re talking about here. When you clamp, isn’t it theoretically possible that the pressure becomes to much and everything just “breaks” or bursts or whatever and you’re left with a broken dick. I have no knowledge of penis anatomy but I think you get the point…

Yes, you have to be very careful about where the pressure is on the veins in your penis, I’ve actually clamped so hard that one vein on the frenulum of my penis felt like it was going to tear… needless to say I stopped and took a much slower approach next time.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 AM.