Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where do you find the motivation

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
I appreciate your post, but I’m firmly convinced there is a serious cultural disconnect between the older generation and younger generation on thunders. We can speculate all day (if you in fact accept the premise, even just for the sake of debating) why women (particularly the younger ones) prefer larger units, but its pretty clear to me that it is the case. Maybe they consider it a “trophy dick” (like men consider hot wives “trophy wives), maybe its for bragging rights, maybe there is genuine reasons for it sexually (better orgasms, I’ve read up on female orgasms, no one has definite answers, but almost all agree there are multiple different types of orgasms, 1 involving uterine contractions that is best achieved if you can reach the posterior fornix, so a longer unit would help here, the other involves pacinian receptors, which respond to being stretched, so more girth would help achieve this, then we all know about clitoral orgasms, and some speculate on other types, but I haven’t read anything proving those, just the three I’ve mentioned), but whatever the case may be, it doesn’t really matter.

Maybe its the “hip hop” generation influencing females on what they are ideally supposed to want in a man, maybe its just that women have become less inhibited by truly looking for what they desire in a man (pure animal instincts have become less inhibited). I don’t have the answers here, I speculate and have my theories, but they are just theories. What I do know is my experiences in the real world, and I can tell you unequivocally that in my experiences, penis size and money (aka “trickin” as its known in the hip hop generation) are the two most important factors in what hot women (choosers) go after. As far as I’m concerned, the money thing is nice, but I’d rather have a woman want me for penis size than money, and obviously if you have both, you have a HUGE advantage on people who don’t. If you have both, a girl will be more likely to stay with you, even if you don’t trick, because not only will she be in love with the dick, but she’ll think eventually you will spend on her (even if you don’t, it can be used as leverage).

I know that all sounds very cynical and you don’t really want to believe any of this shit. I know your a married guy and older, so please don’t let anything I say effect you personally, certainly shouldn’t. But what I say, is the reality I’m living in, and almost every other younger guy here can attest to (and its not because of lack of experience, its from having experience on the front lines in this day and age), although some probably don’t want to admit it. If you said looks, personality and self confidence matter in meeting women, your absolutely right, but those attributes count for nothing (or very little in comparison to the big 2) in keeping a woman. I also hope I don’t come off as “bitter” cause I’m not, when you first start realizing some of the things I’ve realized, its a bit of a rude awakening, but then you get over it and try your best to adapt. I’m actually content with who I am, so much so, that if I never got to hook up with another female in my life, I would not be bitter about it, even though that’s not what I “want”.

That’s cool Hardbody. I believe that you live in your reality. So, I DO understand what you’re saying. I certainly hope, that over time, you’ll be able to find a woman or women, as the case may be, that like the good guy behind the dick. Yes, women have penis size preferences, but as they get older, let me suggest that the size of a dude’s junk will be quite a ways down on their list of “must haves”.

I think your a smart guy, and I also believe that you have some life experience. Do, however, give what I suggested a chance, and you might be pleasantly surprised. You’ll get wherever you want to go in life, I can tell.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

If you don’t have a big dick then you better have deep pockets! That’s just a fact. Women like to spend money and like to fuck a decent size dick.

Now when I say big dick I mean a minimum of larger on the normal side.

Originally Posted by SNM
Now when I say big dick I mean a minimum of larger on the normal side.

I’m curious to know what this means to you?


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

I’m so glad I don’t live in Hip-Hopville.

Hardbody, you’re still on this, huh? I’m a young man and I disagree with you completely. Some women will stay or leave a man based on dick size, but the vast majority do not feel dick size is a priority. I’m more inclined to believe women prioritize money long before dick size.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
Hardbody, you’re still on this, huh? I’m a young man and I disagree with you completely. Some women will stay or leave a man based on dick size, but the vast majority do not feel dick size is a priority. I’m more inclined to believe women prioritize money long before dick size.

I take it your dealing with more “upper crust” females? Probably the reason for our different experiences, I’d be willing to bet those upper crust girls put emphasis on penis size more than you know, they are just better at putting shade on it. Also, I do agree that some and maybe a majority of women value money over dick size, they are 1a and 1b of importance, IMO. Of course, I’d rather get women with my dick rather than cash, but whatever works is better than nothing. You gotta understand, most of the females I’ve dealt with are far from upper crust.

And the reason I’m “still on this” is because its my life experience, demonstrated time and time again, we are not talking about 1 isolated incident.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Hardbody,

At what size does one become big? What percent of the population do you estimate has this size?

It’s not that you still believe it Hardbody - we all have our particular perspectives on the world - it’s that you’re still trying to convince others. And I think I have a decent variety, but I would say “average crust.”

Listen, I will never say that most women don’t like big dick (why would I be at this site?) but, for most, dick size is just so unimportant. Women care about being sheltered, comfortable, fed, soap operas, clothes, shoes, hair, pretty things… somewhere far down on that list is dick size.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Interesting discussion this has turned into. I’m young, and I believe that Hardbody is right and wrong, I know the reality he lives in because I live in it sometimes, other times I think it’s just this construct that I developed based on my own insecurities. Women know that dick size is important to us guys, ok they KNOW this, and they know it well, and in my experience I’ve seen women can play the dick size card very well and make you believe that it’s something really important. It’s a way of making you feel insecure. Relationships are fucked up nowadays for younger people because they have turned into something so materialistic, and I think most young people here can attest to this.

Now having said that, I feel that yes penis size is important, but I think average is enough in almost all cases. After all average is average, not every guy you see walking around with a chick has a big cock, you better believe it. I know some women who’ve never even seen a dick bigger than 6-7”, I know this because I heard I was biggest she ever saw. Secondly, women will like you for who you are, I know it sounds cliche, but it’s true, women will resort to dick size when there is nothing else to interest her, maybe she doesn’t think you’re cute, or she doesn’t find you that interesting or worth her time, then yes all of a sudden dick size is more important because it’s all that’s left, well that and money of course. Women like guys because they’re cool down to earth people who they feel like they can talk to about anything, they also love confidence. Problem is most guys don’t fit this description, if you have confidence chances are you’re a player type or have some asshole traits, and you’re always looking for the next lay, if you are the timid type but you have a deep personality as a redeeming trait then chances are you don’t have too much confidence around women and they don’t find you that engaging or fun, women like confidence because they feel like they can be themselves instead of having awkward moments. Plus, some women associate bigger dicks with more confidence, and would they be wrong? After all, guys here get more confident I’m sure as their dick grows bigger. It doesn’t mean that you can’t be confident with a smaller dick by any means (or vice versa), just an observation of how we let dick size affect our outlook on ourselves, which in turn affects a womans outlook on us.

I’ve had success with girls because I was able to be a cool guy who was never needy, but was there for them when they needed me, cocky in some situations, and sensitive in others. If what I’m saying sounds confusing, well I can narrow it down to this: women like guys who are balanced and down to earth, fun to be around, and who they can talk to. If you are this she will want to spend time with you no matter how materialistic she is. When this happens dick size will suddenly not be as important, it will just be a part of who you are and she will accept it. Now if you try too hard to be any of these things you will fail, women can tell when you’re trying too hard, they can tell very well.

Originally Posted by fendool
Hardbody,

At what size does one become big? What percent of the population do you estimate has this size?

I had a really long post that I was going to respond with, but erased it, and considering that I’m strapped for time, big test coming up, little time to study for it and do PE, and work out, I’ll make this response brief.

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page…-penis-size.htm

Regardless of what you think of that site, I think that is a pretty good standard to consider when judging what is large/medium/small to females, not what the average happens to be among us males. According to that chart (I use NBPEL, not the stated BPEL, I consider NBPEL my “real” length), I’m on the borderline of being C/D grade penis, kinda hard for a very attractive female to settle for that, this is just common sense that wasn’t common sense to me, until I’ve had several real life experiences. So I’ve stated I don’t have a PE goal, just to get as large as I can, this shit isn’t easy, I’m finding that out now, but, according to that chart, a NBPEL of 8.25-8.5 and a girth of 6.5 would be at the high end of the “sweet spot”, that size is undeniably big to both men and women, and that is where I would be very happy. I garantee you, if I did a MMF threesome with a guy that size, and the girl got to decide who she was going to date after the threesome, all things being equal, she’d pick the big guy, hell, lets say he looked like quasi motto, had no personality and an IQ of a rodent, he’d still get the girl over me, assuming that I didn’t have a significantly larger bank account, and even then, I bet she’d call him up to fuck behind my back, but of course she’d date me, so I can buy her things.

I don’t know what percentage of the population is large, I don’t think its very rare, like some think, but I’m sure its not super common either, I do know they are out there and hot girls tend to gravitate towards them, regardless of other factors. I’ll leave the answer to the second question at that.

Does that answer your questions? I had a longer more articulate response before, but I’m in a hurry now, sorry.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Hardbody,

I don’t think anyone is going to talk you out of your deep seeded belief that if you ain’t packin’, you are somehow less of a man. I will do my best, going forward, to chat with you about anything you’d like. But, please do understand, that this really is within you more than you realize. Again, I think you are probably a really good guy.

Don’t believe the hype from a site like that. It really is bullshit. Do women, in general, like a larger unit, maybe. But, I assure you, it is not nearly as important as you think. God Speed to you.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
Hardbody,

I don’t think anyone is going to talk you out of your deep seeded belief that if you ain’t packin’, you are somehow less of a man. I will do my best, going forward, to chat with you about anything you’d like. But, please do understand, that this really is within you more than you realize. Again, I think you are probably a really good guy.

Don’t believe the hype from a site like that. It really is bullshit. Do women, in general, like a larger unit, maybe. But, I assure you, it is not nearly as important as you think. God Speed to you.

Acid, we’ll have to agree to disagree about the importance. Obviously not all women are gonna say its very important and in fact, most of these women are not the choosers (top of the food chain) females I’m talking about. I was specific in stating it was important for females who are in the position to have any guy they want. I also think there is a cultural difference thats created by our generational gap, I know your older, and that age difference makes a difference, the reasons for that are debatable, but without a doubt it exists.

I also don’t think penis size has nothing to do with being a man, the only thing is good for is holding onto (and getting with, if you have the rep, word of mouth) chicks that you otherwise could not, thats really it in a nutshell. I’m comfortable with who I am today, but because I don’t have that monster, I am not delusional about things.

As far as the website goes, I do generally agree with it, I didn’t read the whole thing, I skimmed through it, but I found this website WELL AFTER I’ve come to my beliefs on this issue based on my experience. I know I might come off harsh sometimes, but everything I say is based on my experince and I believe it to be 100% true (in fact I know it is). There is an old saying, (I’m paraphrasing, probably a bad job of it) “I’d rather be fat and (painfully) aware of it and miserable rather than fat, dumb (unaware) and happy, thats just how I am.

PE for me is something that is helping me to be the best me I can be. I strive for excellence or better in every controllable aspect of my life, even if it didn’t help me keep many of the girls that I know I could have over the past 10 or so years, why wouldn’t I? I spend many hours in the gym, studying, keeping good hygiene and staying groomed, that is just who I am.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Somebody needs to start a ‘Women’s opinion on dick size debate with HardbodyPEer’ thread. I don’t mean that as an affront to you, HBPE, I know you’re replying to posts half the time. Actually, it might turn into an interesting thread, it just seems like every other thread is turning into this debate.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
There is an old saying, (I’m paraphrasing, probably a bad job of it) “I’d rather be fat and (painfully) aware of it and miserable rather than fat, dumb (unaware) and happy, thats just how I am.

Yes but which one do you think people like to hang out with? The happy one or the miserable one?

Originally Posted by Beelzeboss
Yes but which one do you think people like to hang out with? The happy one or the miserable one?

You entirely missed the point of the saying. It means that I’m the kind of person that likes to hit problems head on, not run from them or pretend they don’t exist. I handle my business and that doesn’t bleed over into my personal life, that is possible you know.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.