Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where do you find the motivation

Originally Posted by Pringles Can
They like money, confidence, sense of humor, integrity, stamina, sexual prowess more than a giant cock

That’s what I call “easily satisfied” :)

Originally Posted by Katts
This is one hell of a thread.

Personally, I don’t think it should matter much why anyone is here. We all have our different reasons for wanting to reach our goals, but does it matter what anyone else's reason is? If we commit ourselves to stretching and squeezing our dicks several times a week for a number of years, our reasons for doing so are clearly good enough. Only when we cannot keep it together for extended periods of time should we start to question ourselves. In that case, the motivation is obviously lacking.

And that’s what this thread is all about. Motivation comes in many forms, from many different sources. I don’t want to question anyone’s reasons for wanting more. We should just go out and get those extra inches. If a guy can commit to PE for a long time and get good gains, we should all learn from him, whether we take lessons away from the substance of his routine or the source of his motivation.

For me, consistency is the hardest part of PE. I applaud anyone who can get that, no matter how or why they have.

Absolutely right, its really just a giant pissing contest, because what I or anyone else says on this thread matters very little to anyone in real life, just fun to debate it on a quasi intellectual level I guess.

I agree with you on how its hard to find consistency, real life hits (in the form of all night study marathons, like tonight for instance), along with trying to stay in shape at the gym, keep up with friends and family, keep up the car, apartment, lots of shit on my plate, but my will forces me to PE consistently. This is the biggest battle, IMO.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

If you’re unhappy with your size, I don’t see how that’s not motivation enough.

Stop banging loose chicks HardBody.

Or rather, if I was taking your post correctly, it seems you mean the top of the food chain in terms of looks?

If you aim for a girl in terms of looks (Opinions based on desires rather than intellectual competency) I don’t see how you can complain about how she does the same to you… Do you look around at chicks while you’re with them?

I’m in the USA too, never had troubles with chicks like that. I’m also part of the younger generation. Being 18, you’ll prolly say “You dunno jack.” Well.. I’ve dated girls 5 years older than me. So… (note that that “girls” in that sentence is plural)

I don’t mean offense by it, but… I’m just trying to see what’s going on, cause you’re getting me a bit confused with how you perceive women. Or if I’m perceiving them incorrectly.

I really like this guys post for those of you who are worried about size:
Yay My ex said I had a nice cock

I still want that “bonus” though…


Last edited by Niveus : 03-12-2009 at .

I suggest hallucinogens to anyone who truly believes dick size is very important to women.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by Niveus
If you’re unhappy with your size, I don’t see how that’s not motivation enough.

Stop banging loose chicks HardBody.

Or rather, if I was taking your post correctly, it seems you mean the top of the food chain in terms of looks?

If you aim for a girl in terms of looks (Opinions based on desires rather than intellectual competency) I don’t see how you can complain about how she does the same to you… Do you look around at chicks while you’re with them?

I’m in the USA too, never had troubles with chicks like that. I’m also part of the younger generation. Being 18, you’ll prolly say “You dunno jack.” Well.. I’ve dated girls 5 years older than me. So… (note that that “girls” in that sentence is plural)

I don’t mean offense by it, but… I’m just trying to see what’s going on, cause you’re getting me a bit confused with how you perceive women. Or if I’m perceiving them incorrectly.

I really like this guys post for those of you who are worried about size:
Yay My ex said I had a nice cock

I still want that “bonus” though…

How bout going back and reading a little of what I’ve written on other threads first before you pass judgement and give an uninformed opinion on me? I’ve articulated my experiences in other threads, I lack the ambition to do so again, I’ve already done it ad nausem.

To the first part of that post, your dam right, I do aim for girls that look good and take care of themselves. I’m still in school (professional level), very ambitious, I take care of myself working out and I am a good looking guy with a good personality (I can be a funny sarcastic fuck in person). I lack 1 thing (well, make that 2 things, and they just happen to be the most important with women), and that’s big dick (and money in the bank, I’m broke right now).

See, you get me wrong, I’m not “complaining”, I’m just trying to snap the naive out of their fantasy world. Is there anything wrong with women going after large dicks and cash (and, if your famous, they stick with you also, but that ain’t too many of us)? Well, when I was younger, I did think it was fucked up, and honestly, back then, I probably would have thought it was fucked up if I was a rich guy with a large one. I thought all the pie in the sky traits everyone talks about on here were what matters. Yes, “confidence” (which women perceive as an indicator you have large dick and/or money), personality, being in shape, being good looking, good hygiene all help you MEET women, but these traits count for nothing when you want to KEEP a woman (a hot woman, 9 or 10 we are talking about, you could probably even go down to 8s), that is essentially all I am saying, big dick and/or money is what keeps women.

While one area of academics I am lacking badly in is psychology (would love to go back and take a few courses or read some books), I know enough to know that almost everyone uses everyone else in their life (blood is an exception). Sure, we do some altruistic things for others, but that’s just to make ourselves feel good. Deep down inside, conscious or not, we look at others and ask “what can he/she do for me?”. Cynical, yes, but its true. I have 1 person I’ve been friends with since I was 5, this guy has always had my back, many times against his own best interest, he is an exception, and I’d do (and have done) the same thing for him. Finding a friend like that in life is almost as rare as finding a woman that you can have “true love” with, meaning that she has your back and you have her back unconditionally. The sooner you accept this in life (look at divorce rates, how many people cheat on each other, and the ones who actually stick together, how many are unhappily married, you’ll see what I mean), the better off you will be.

I have MANY stories about women leaving me for guys who have nothing in the world going on other than having a reputation for being hung, when you walk in my shoes, the real world evidence is pretty dam conclusive. Let me give you the last story that happened to me. I was dating a girl from back where I’m from, I’m away at school, but come home frequently. This girl told me she was going to “visit” her friend in another state valentines day weekend. OK, fine. Turns out, my buddies wanted to go to a club I’d never been to (a club she’s been to before), so I asked her about that club, told her my friends wanted to go there. All the sudden she comes out (she thought I was gonna whip this guys ass) and tells me she had been talking to another guy and was actually going to be at this club that night and wanted to tell me ahead of time so I didn’t “flip out” (now you have to realize, I’m not a jealous guy, I don’t give a dam if she is dating other guys also, I don’t come home EVERY weekend anyway, she knew I felt like that, so she knew I didn’t care about her dating other guys, but she lied to me and blew me off knowing that I was gonna come home well in advance and she knew I asked her to get together on Valentine’s day well in advance). So I told her we were done on the spot, she lied to me about something I consider to be a big deal, I’d be a dam chump to keep talking to her after that. To make a long story short, I talked to 4 girls at the club that night, all were in her league, danced with 3 of them (if my memory serves me correctly here), but struck out, that happens, doesn’t bother me (I actually ended up getting action that night, after the club, that’s another story in and of itself), but I looked alive, dressed well, looked good and sure as hell smelled good. My buddy looked over at this girl a few times (I didn’t look, didn’t tell him to), apparently this guy is a total dud, no dancing, didn’t talk much, fucker didn’t even smile, at least when my buddy looked over. Anyway, she is leaving the club, me and my buddies (who are all built like linebackers or D-linemen) are standing outside this club waiting for some girls to finish pissing or whatever they were doing in the bathroom (unique set up, nice club).

Guess who comes strolling by with who apparently she recently made her boyfriend? You guessed it, the skank that I was dating. She had a look on her face that was a little bit of a cocky grin, but I suspect she was covering up fear, probably worried I didn’t knock this kid out (that isn’t my style at all, but I could tell she was worried). Well, here is the key, turned out this guy is an unemployed “aspiring” rapper (mid 20s) who looks like a well known untold geeky character from a show that has long since stopped airing. My buddy and my sister later told me about this guy’s reputation (why he gets women), do you care to guess why? So this kid lacked personality (at least at the club), looked like a dweeb, built like a twig and unemployed (he was dressed decent, I’ll give him that, nothing special, but decent). Do you care to take a stab at what his reputation is?

Believe what you might, I post shit like this so guys wake up. Believe me, your better off knowing the truth than believing a BS lie that makes you feel good, only to have your reality come crashing down just as your all pumped up. Contrary to what you may believe, I’m not miserable, but I am aware, and for that, I’m thankful.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
I suggest hallucinogens to anyone who truly believes dick size is very important to women.

Great idea, kinda like sticking your head in the sand or living under a rock right?


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
How bout going back and reading a little of what I’ve written on other threads first before you pass judgement and give an uninformed opinion on me? I’ve articulated my experiences in other threads, I lack the ambition to do so again, I’ve already done it ad nausem.

To the first part of that post, your dam right, I do aim for girls that look good and take care of themselves. I’m still in school (professional level), very ambitious, I take care of myself working out and I am a good looking guy with a good personality (I can be a funny sarcastic fuck in person). I lack 1 thing (well, make that 2 things, and they just happen to be the most important with women), and that’s big dick (and money in the bank, I’m broke right now).

See, you get me wrong, I’m not “complaining”, I’m just trying to snap the naive out of their fantasy world. Is there anything wrong with women going after large dicks and cash (and, if your famous, they stick with you also, but that ain’t too many of us)? Well, when I was younger, I did think it was fucked up, and honestly, back then, I probably would have thought it was fucked up if I was a rich guy with a large one. I thought all the pie in the sky traits everyone talks about on here were what matters. Yes, “confidence” (which women perceive as an indicator you have large dick and/or money), personality, being in shape, being good looking, good hygiene all help you MEET women, but these traits count for nothing when you want to KEEP a woman (a hot woman, 9 or 10 we are talking about, you could probably even go down to 8s), that is essentially all I am saying, big dick and/or money is what keeps women.

While one area of academics I am lacking badly in is psychology (would love to go back and take a few courses or read some books), I know enough to know that almost everyone uses everyone else in their life (blood is an exception). Sure, we do some altruistic things for others, but that’s just to make ourselves feel good. Deep down inside, conscious or not, we look at others and ask “what can he/she do for me?”. Cynical, yes, but its true. I have 1 person I’ve been friends with since I was 5, this guy has always had my back, many times against his own best interest, he is an exception, and I’d do (and have done) the same thing for him. Finding a friend like that in life is almost as rare as finding a woman that you can have “true love” with, meaning that she has your back and you have her back unconditionally. The sooner you accept this in life (look at divorce rates, how many people cheat on each other, and the ones who actually stick together, how many are unhappily married, you’ll see what I mean), the better off you will be.

I have MANY stories about women leaving me for guys who have nothing in the world going on other than having a reputation for being hung, when you walk in my shoes, the real world evidence is pretty dam conclusive. Let me give you the last story that happened to me. I was dating a girl from back where I’m from, I’m away at school, but come home frequently. This girl told me she was going to “visit” her friend in another state valentines day weekend. OK, fine. Turns out, my buddies wanted to go to a club I’d never been to (a club she’s been to before), so I asked her about that club, told her my friends wanted to go there. All the sudden she comes out (she thought I was gonna whip this guys ass) and tells me she had been talking to another guy and was actually going to be at this club that night and wanted to tell me ahead of time so I didn’t “flip out” (now you have to realize, I’m not a jealous guy, I don’t give a dam if she is dating other guys also, I don’t come home EVERY weekend anyway, she knew I felt like that, so she knew I didn’t care about her dating other guys, but she lied to me and blew me off knowing that I was gonna come home well in advance and she knew I asked her to get together on Valentine’s day well in advance). So I told her we were done on the spot, she lied to me about something I consider to be a big deal, I’d be a dam chump to keep talking to her after that. To make a long story short, I talked to 4 girls at the club that night, all were in her league, danced with 3 of them (if my memory serves me correctly here), but struck out, that happens, doesn’t bother me (I actually ended up getting action that night, after the club, that’s another story in and of itself), but I looked alive, dressed well, looked good and sure as hell smelled good. My buddy looked over at this girl a few times (I didn’t look, didn’t tell him to), apparently this guy is a total dud, no dancing, didn’t talk much, fucker didn’t even smile, at least when my buddy looked over. Anyway, she is leaving the club, me and my buddies (who are all built like linebackers or D-linemen) are standing outside this club waiting for some girls to finish pissing or whatever they were doing in the bathroom (unique set up, nice club).

Guess who comes strolling by with who apparently she recently made her boyfriend? You guessed it, the skank that I was dating. She had a look on her face that was a little bit of a cocky grin, but I suspect she was covering up fear, probably worried I didn’t knock this kid out (that isn’t my style at all, but I could tell she was worried). Well, here is the key, turned out this guy is an unemployed “aspiring” rapper (mid 20s) who looks like a well known untold geeky character from a show that has long since stopped airing. My buddy and my sister later told me about this guy’s reputation (why he gets women), do you care to guess why? So this kid lacked personality (at least at the club), looked like a dweeb, built like a twig and unemployed (he was dressed decent, I’ll give him that, nothing special, but decent). Do you care to take a stab at what his reputation is?

Believe what you might, I post shit like this so guys wake up. Believe me, your better off knowing the truth than believing a BS lie that makes you feel good, only to have your reality come crashing down just as your all pumped up. Contrary to what you may believe, I’m not miserable, but I am aware, and for that, I’m thankful.

That’s a really long post…

I was just saying that I was confused. I did read what you said in other posts, which is why I was asking and stating that I was confused.

I’m just curious about what you’re saying in your posts. Hence why it was in the form of a question. So I could confirm, and so I could also question my own beliefs. I wasn’t passing judgment about you or about what you said till I had confirmation.

As said in the previous post, I didn’t mean to offend you in any way. And if you took offense, how strong do you back your own judgment? Just be confident in yourself and know I’m wrong, if I’m wrong. Or that I’m just ignorant and unworthy of the justice due with truth.

What I’m pretty much summing it all up to be is: Do you really think dick is everything to chicks and keeping them?

I’m not saying that in skepticism or mockery, I’m sincerely curious if that’s what you think. I’m not saying you’re wrong.

I like knowing different views on life and the world, cause hell, as said, I’m young. I’m learning a lot about life. While I may not adopt the same principles that you live by, I like knowing what’s out there, and the different ways that people live. In the end, I can form my own opinion, perhaps even follow yours.

P.S. I don’t believe in true love. In many cases, I attribute true love as “perfect” love. And I know there’s no such thing as “perfection”.

Also: I’ve heard tales of girls from clubs. I’ve worked at a club. I’ve done a lot of things… I know what you’re talking about, but I’m still kinda curious as to why they’d do that to you, if no one has to me… You sound like a more “together” guy than I am, and you’ve got a bigger dick. What do I have to offer a girl 5 years older than me with me being so young?

I’m just trying to understand mate. Cool the fire a tad :P

Not flaming at all.

On subject with this post. I think his stories (Hardbody) are a possible motivational drive for a lot of people (although in a much more synical manner…).

But there’s way more to it than just that.

Some people just do it because they’re addicted to it now… (Or so I’ve read) Hell, sometimes I do it to pass the time. (Although I do stay in my work out range)

Motivation:

Possibility of girls enjoying it more.
More self confidence in yourself.
Strong dick = strong cock slap. (Has anyone really used that reason?)
You could anal yourself. :P Hahaha.

I could compile a list of what everyone said in here too for you if you need it.


Last edited by Niveus : 03-13-2009 at .

Originally Posted by Niveus
That’s a really long post…

I was just saying that I was confused. I did read what you said in other posts, which is why I was asking and stating that I was confused.

I’m just curious about what you’re saying in your posts. Hence why it was in the form of a question. So I could confirm, and so I could also question my own beliefs. I wasn’t passing judgment about you or about what you said till I had confirmation.

As said in the previous post, I didn’t mean to offend you in any way. And if you took offense, how strong do you back your own judgment? Just be confident in yourself and know I’m wrong, if I’m wrong. Or that I’m just ignorant and unworthy of the justice due with truth.

What I’m pretty much summing it all up to be is: Do you really think dick is everything to chicks and keeping them?

I’m not saying that in skepticism or mockery, I’m sincerely curious if that’s what you think. I’m not saying you’re wrong.

I like knowing different views on life and the world, cause hell, as said, I’m young. I’m learning a lot about life. While I may not adopt the same principles that you live by, I like knowing what’s out there, and the different ways that people live. In the end, I can form my own opinion, perhaps even follow yours.

P.S. I don’t believe in true love. In many cases, I attribute true love as “perfect” love. And I know there’s no such thing as “perfection”.

Also: I’ve heard tales of girls from clubs. I’ve worked at a club. I’ve done a lot of things… I know what you’re talking about, but I’m still kinda curious as to why they’d do that to you, if no one has to me… You sound like a more “together” guy than I am, and you’ve got a bigger dick. What do I have to offer a girl 5 years older than me with me being so young?

I’m just trying to understand mate. Cool the fire a tad :P

OK, first, I’m a very hard guy to offend, its not impossible, but its very difficult. I also don’t want to jade you to women either, I’m really hoping to enlighten you, thats all. I disagree with you in regards to “true” love, that kind of love doesn’t have to be perfect, its not impossible for it to exist, but it is pretty dam rare, so rare, that you’d be crazy to count on it happening. I had a whole different point of view when I was 18, much closer to yours. I’m sure I didn’t exactly think like you, no two people do, but I was close. I also thought I had a world of experience too. I mean, there were things that happened to me as a teenager that should have opened my eyes, but back then I was very hard headed.

Anyway, I’ve spoken my piece, not much more for me to say, unless you have a pointed question, I’ll try to be concise in answering it.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

I can’t believe what I’m reading in this thread. Hardbody, I’m probably pretty close to your age (I’m 21), and unless the tiny section of the world you live in, is completely ass-backwards (twilight zone anyone) women do not put nearly as much emphasis on penis size as you’re letting yourself believe. Whether thats based upon your experiences or that of others. This is the first time I’ve ever heard someone - who by all accounts has a fairly large penis (your stats are almost exactly what I’m shooting for) - essentially say that penis size is the determining factor in any sort of relationship. My girlfriend dated a guy with a penis “much smaller” than mine for a year and this was after dating a guy with a big hog. She told me the sex was pretty good with the small guy, but that it could have been alot better if he tried. She told me her ex with the big cock was good, but it was really because he cared alot more for her and really wanted to please her the best he could - not to say she didnt like his large penis, but it was the care he put into satisfying her that counted.

She told me that unless a guys penis is extremely small, it doesn’t matter. I’ve asked her about this stuff before and even told me that when she’s talked about size with her friends, none of them would not date a good-looking, intelligent and funny guy, just because his penis was small. As a man, I know I have so much more to offer my girlfriend (of 16 months) than just my cock. Thats not to say she doesn’t love my penis, because she does and tells me that on a regular basis, but I listen and comfort her when she’s upset, I make her smile when she’s sad, I open the door for her wherever we go. Hell, I’m a gentlemen. I can be tough for her too, when I need to be (I used to be a bouncer). I know for a fact that if you asked her - or 90% of women what was an important quality to them, penis size wouldn’t make the top 10.

The amount of anxiety you sound like your going through because of your “small penis” is uncanny. I really hope, for your sake, that you get a grip on reality, and find a normal girl.


February 5/09 - BPEL: 6.5", EG:5.2"

March 24/09 - BPEL: 6.75", didn't measure girth

Goal - BPEL: 7.5", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by JmanR
I can’t believe what I’m reading in this thread. Hardbody, I’m probably pretty close to your age (I’m 21), and unless the tiny section of the world you live in, is completely ass-backwards (twilight zone anyone) women do not put nearly as much emphasis on penis size as you’re letting yourself believe.

I’m actually in the 2nd half of my 20s, but that doesn’t matter as much as something you wrote that I read that disturbed me. You used the term, “she told me” (she being your girlfriend) a few times to help make your point. My question to you is, she told you and you believed her? I mean, you took her word at face value?

OK, I’ll say a couple of things here, a couple you may not want to hear. 1. Women lie, about anything and many things, particularly if she thinks your feelings or confidence is on the line (go by the actions, not the words, you know how women say they like “nice guys”, nice guys have a hell of a time MEETING females, don’t listen to them, observe and analyze the actions). 2. Your up in canada right? Forgive me for my ignorance, but aren’t there a lot less black guys in canada? We’ve had tons of these bullshit race and size threads, but I’ll say this, in my experience, at least from what I’ve heard (goes back to guys with reputations for being hung, then seeing them with hot girls) and the few guys I’ve actually seen not give a shit in the locker room in school, there is a minority of black guys who are on the well hung side (percentage wise, more so than white guys that are there, but clearly there are hung guys of all races, I have family members that are well endowed. I can’t give you an exact number, it may not even be true, I have no hard data to back this, only anectodal evidence). If you read my previous posts, that unemployed “aspiring” rapper with the rep this girl was with happens to be black, in fact, a larger than coincidence number of guys I’ve seen my exes go to happen to be black (not all, but a significant number, and these are mostly white girls, although I’ve also dated asian [1], latin [2] and black [1], I don’t discriminate). This isn’t a race issue, but it is clearly a size issue.

Please don’t respond to my post with any racist comments, and I refuse to start a debate based on race/size, its pointless and been debated ad nasuem here at thunders, I really didn’t want to bring the issue up to begin with, so please.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
I’m actually in the 2nd half of my 20s, but that doesn’t matter as much as something you wrote that I read that disturbed me. You used the term, “she told me” (she being your girlfriend) a few times to help make your point. My question to you is, she told you and you believed her? I mean, you took her word at face value?

OK, I’ll say a couple of things here, a couple you may not want to hear. 1. Women lie, about anything and many things, particularly if she thinks your feelings or confidence is on the line (go by the actions, not the words, you know how women say they like “nice guys”, nice guys have a hell of a time MEETING females, don’t listen to them, observe and analyze the actions). 2. Your up in canada right? Forgive me for my ignorance, but aren’t there a lot less black guys in canada? We’ve had tons of these bullshit race and size threads, but I’ll say this, in my experience, at least from what I’ve heard (goes back to guys with reputations for being hung, then seeing them with hot girls) and the few guys I’ve actually seen not give a shit in the locker room in school, there is a minority of black guys who are on the well hung side (percentage wise, more so than white guys that are there, but clearly there are hung guys of all races, I have family members that are well endowed. I can’t give you an exact number, it may not even be true, I have no hard data to back this, only anectodal evidence). If you read my previous posts, that unemployed “aspiring” rapper with the rep this girl was with happens to be black, in fact, a larger than coincidence number of guys I’ve seen my exes go to happen to be black (not all, but a significant number, and these are mostly white girls, although I’ve also dated asian [1], latin [2] and black [1], I don’t discriminate). This isn’t a race issue, but it is clearly a size issue.

Please don’t respond to my post with any racist comments, and I refuse to start a debate based on race/size, its pointless and been debated ad nasuem here at thunders, I really didn’t want to bring the issue up to begin with, so please.

Hardbody,

I wish you luck man. I know you say that you don’t’ offend easily etc. But, I really do think that there is some deep seeded issue that you are dealing with. You have a MUCH larger than average unit. I understand that you want a larger unit. I do to. I think the reasons we BOTH want a bigger dick are different though.

My only wish for you, is that you can find a girl, sometime in the near future, who just flat digs you. Fuck the penis size, forget the big pecs, and who gives a shit about if she had a bigger one.

Goddamn it man, I go through the same bullshit running through my head. (and I am 14 YEARS into a relationship with three kids! my wife has always been pleased with how I take care of her in bed. In fact, if all I could do was please her orally, she would stay with me. )

So, why do men obsess on this shit. Dude, your guess is as good as mine. And, no, I do not think it makes you a weak person because of the way you feel about this stuff. Some day, both of us will get something knocked into our heads, that helps us understand what REALLY matters to women. As I type this, my rational mind understands that my wife knows I am THE fucking man. (that is compared to ALL) But, some other bullshit piece of shit part of my brain refuses to accept it. We, you and me, at some point in our lives will let it go. Really.

Growing my dick is simply an ego thing and a hobby to me right now. If this form of therapy works for you and me, so be it. :)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
Great idea, kinda like sticking your head in the sand or living under a rock right?

Says the person who’s never tried them. Hallucinogens reveal a lot about yourself that you hide away from yourself all the time.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer

Says the person who’s never tried them. Hallucinogens reveal a lot about yourself that you hide away from yourself all the time.

Like that you’re the kind of person that takes drugs?


I know what I want, and I'm coming to get it.

Ace's Place - A Dissemination Of Success... ?

I’ve always wanted a large cock. It was the one thing that used to frustrate me more than anything. I’d get depressed about it. I’d watch porn movies and be absolutely green with envy that these guys had these huge dicks and got to screw so many beautiful women. I’d seeth with resentment at the people who had the money for penis enhancement surgery (I grew up poor). When I saw that natuaral P.E. actually worked I think I actually ordered my Penimaster the same day.

I feel more confident this way. It’s almost like body dismorphia. The bigger I get the more I feel like I’m as I’m supposed to be. My only qualm is that the girth I’m gaining doesn’t match the dimensions I’d always envisioned and to get long enough to make it look proportional would probably mean being much too long.

I guess for me it’s all about self-image. And about being fun and exciting for my ‘life partner’ (who incidentally didn’t show up, so now I’m basically just out to get laid (I’m working on it)).

I think it’s all to do with the reinforcement of watching so many porn movies and the kind of ‘cock-worship’ a lot of them portray. The size I want to be is the size they make the guys look with the camera angles (the more girth I get the more out of proportion and ‘short’ I feel in comparison to my visualisation of what I want it to be, but you have to practical right? You want to please your partners).

Generally I watch more porn than I watch telly or listen to music combined and you can’t watch that many women have that good a time and not feel like a big dick is almost like a super power. The bigger my dick gets the more I feel like a super hero.

The sex scene in Watchmen made my blood drain in envy that It couldn’t have been me in that seen. One of the positions suggests that Nite Owl is 10+ inches which I think is all part of the mystic. It’s what porn would look like if the actors were really the size they claim to be. (Having said that I’ve been a huge Watchman fan forever, so it does have a lot of emotional weight for me).

I wish Vivid would make a Super Hero film in the same style as Pirates.


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry


Last edited by Mr. F : 03-14-2009 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:35 AM.