Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where do you find the motivation

Originally Posted by theleviathan
You measures 7.375” x 5.375”, but then you say:
“I see myself at the top of the food chain also (minus the normal sized cock)”

You’re not normal sized; if you believe it, you’re not self confident at all.

I wouldn’t call that large, its within the normal range, thats BPEL, not NBPEL. I’m not saying its small or anything, but why are the girls that I seem to date not impressed with what I’m packing? I got a theory on that, but if I posted it here, many people’s panties woud get wadded up and I’d cause a shit storm, so I’d rather not, but PM me if your interested in hearing it.

btw, I’m confident in the way I act, I’m not embarassed by what I have, thats why I’m able to the kind of females that I am attracted to.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

I’m on board with everything HardbodyPEer is saying. I would like to read the theory, regardless of whether panties would get in a bunch or whatever. I don’t have any reason to doubt that, if he thinks girls are leaving him for larger guys, they may very well be doing so.

Moreover, although 7.375” x 5.375” is a nice intermediate goal for a lot of us, most of our ultimate goals are larger. HardbodyPEer, more power to you. I will see you at 8” x 6”.

Also, Stumpy1 mentioned habit, and I believe this is key. Make it a habit, and it will no longer be a chore.

I’ve made it part of my routine, no different than brushing teeth or taking a shower. I don’t see it as a chore and always make time to go through the routine from start to finish with the right level of intensity.

Hardbody - Your perception is skewed - really skewed. I had the same starting stats as you and the same preference for women. I got my share of the hot stuff and it always made me laugh that all of them would come back for more (I think my dick could have been 6 X 5 and the results would have been the same). My point is that it’s not your pecker. Your not rocking their world in bed. Start reading some of the great threads on here about pleasing women. If it is not that - it must be your personality or insecurities creeping out. You will probably just blow this off like the other posters that tried to make you see this. I am not trying to offend you. Your young and I’d like you to enjoy life to the fullest.

Originally Posted by Pringles Can
Hardbody - Your perception is skewed - really skewed. I had the same starting stats as you and the same preference for women. I got my share of the hot stuff and it always made me laugh that all of them would come back for more (I think my dick could have been 6 X 5 and the results would have been the same). My point is that it’s not your pecker. Your not rocking their world in bed. Start reading some of the great threads on here about pleasing women. If it is not that - it must be your personality or insecurities creeping out. You will probably just blow this off like the other posters that tried to make you see this. I am not trying to offend you. Your young and I’d like you to enjoy life to the fullest.

Hardbody,

I have to agree with Pringles here. Please don’t get defensive when reading these kind of posts. Most of the older guys here have had a bit of life experience, and realize that it really is not ALL about dick size. Yes, it CAN matter to some women, but in your case, there must be something else.

You obviously care about your body, and that is a really good thing. You may want to look in the mirror, and ask yourself what you see. Do you see the confident, strong, healthy, good looking man you are trying so hard to be?

Whatever you see, you are projecting to others. (women especially. because they are so intuitive) I want a bigger unit just like you. (and my stats are very similar to yours) But, the reason I want the bigger unit, is so that I can match my unit size more to the rest of my body, feel more confident, and just maybe, give my wife more pleasure.

None of this is guaranteed. It is possible that I will get to 8.5 x 6. However, IT will not make me a better lover in my wife’s eyes. How I go about pleasing her, and making her feel cherished is what makes me #1. The next time you have an opportunity with a girl, you may want to consider FORGETTING about how your unit looks or feels to her, and focus on her mind first. Whisper how beautiful she is to you, and how much you love the fell of her skin against yours. Tell her how sexy she is while you caress her entire body. By the time you stick it in, I doubt it will matter to her at all, what the size of your dick is.

The question is, will it still matter to you?

** this post is sincerely meant to help you grow Hardbody, not to pass any judgement on you whatsoever


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
I’m not saying its small or anything, but why are the girls that I seem to date not impressed with what I’m packing?


Well, just try PE; it won’t be wasted time, cause you’ll find yourself with a bigger pack, but be prepared: very likely in the end you’ll have to answer why women are not impressed by your new size, too.

Maybe start also looking elsewhere in the meanwhile.

I’m dating a girl with an enormous vagina. It looks just like homer simpson’s mouth. I can tell shes insecure about it too because shes always trying to bring me down by telling me I have a small dick (6.7 bpel, 6.5 nbpel, 5.75 girth is small?) I’ve been doing PE the wrong way off and on with no luck for years but dating this bitch has been the final kick in the behind to do it right. I’ve seen good gains so far but would like to continue and see how far I can go.


November 08: BPEL = 6.2

August 09: BPEL = 7.0

You should not need to find motivation. PE is a simple process - put in work and your dick will grow. If you want it bad enough then you will put the effort in.


From 6.3 to 8 inches in 9 months - Comparison Pics

Start: May 08. BPEL 6.3 EG 4.9

Now: Feb 09. BPEL 8.2 EG 6

Originally Posted by xeminence
I have been a member/lurker of this site for the last 3-4 years and have never really been motivated enough to keep going for longer then 2-4 weeks. I either get discouraged because I see no gains, or take a break because of the tiny blood spots that I sometimes get and am worried about overtraining, or generally just become overall lazy.

Where do you get the motivation to keep going?


I don’t know man it seems like you either have it in you or you don’t.

The hardest part in the beginning is just getting into a routine. And to not think about it, just do it. Like others said like brushing your teeth or working out. Do you do other routine things like wash the car every Sunday or work out on certain days during the week? It seems to be like this, only with PE you need to really want it because it’s very repetitive. Once you get the routine, it becomes easier (and addictive) and it seems harder to skip a day, rather then to do it in the first place. I hate rest days. Watching TV or a movie helps as well. I don’t think I could do PE, if it had to be in a bathroom in silence for 30 mins each day.

For me doing weight traning is harder then PE, for motivation. Lifting heavy weight, and getting out of breath and sweaty has always been a challenge for me. Sport is easy because it’s fun. Once I get into it, weights becomes ok, but before a session sometimes I feel 50/50 about it. When I started PE, I also started being able to stay consistant with weight and cardio training. But even now, I still dread these days occasionally.. where as PE is more fun, and is no problem. Maybe it stems back to the fact that I care about my dick more then the average joe, I don’t know. I know for some PE is hard because they don’t know if it works or not. Weight training, everyone know works, but it’s still hard and requires a committment.

Maybe it’d help to pinpoint why you want to do PE in the first place. Find the reasons and ask yourself if it’s really worth the effort. PE isn’t for everybody the same way wieght training isn’t for everybody. It needs to be for you and no one else. For me, I want a bigger penis (ego and sexual enjoyment), and it feels good to know that every day I’ve done something constuctive, like an investment for the future. Compared to playing xbox for example, which is more fun short term but is just wasting time away.

Originally Posted by Lambros
I’m dating a girl with an enormous vagina. It looks just like homer simpson’s mouth. I can tell shes insecure about it too because shes always trying to bring me down by telling me I have a small dick (6.7 bpel, 6.5 nbpel, 5.75 girth is small?) I’ve been doing PE the wrong way off and on with no luck for years but dating this bitch has been the final kick in the behind to do it right. I’ve seen good gains so far but would like to continue and see how far I can go.

Lam, BRO, are you still with this girl? If so, you might want to tell her to get a grip. (Literally, with her vagina by learning how to kegel, and figuratively, in that she needs to quit making her large vagina YOUR issue. I know you know this, but damn.) I consider it a form of abuse when a SO berates you in ANY way, let alone about your penis.

I hope you do PE for YOU, because, you’ll probably find that no size you achieve will change how she feels about her large vagina and/or your large unit. (that’s right, I said LARGE, 31% larger than the HIGH average)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

I am very fortunate in that the forms of PE I do allow for multi-tasking, I can not sit there and only do PE. PE is secondary while I focus on a main task. In my case I think its health to take time off not merely for my unit but for my sanity too. Thus every 3 months or so I will take a break for about 2 -3weeks or so. I also don’t just stick to the same routine for years on end, I keep it dynamical.

My success and the those of my fellow brothers here at Thunders and that which awaits me is what keeps me going. This is my cock, there may be many like it but this one is mine. My cock is my best friend, its a great part of my life, I must master it. Without me my cock is usless I love my cock and want what’s best for him and thus I take care of him with PE courtesy of Thundersplace.Amen


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
Hardbody,

I have to agree with Pringles here. Please don’t get defensive when reading these kind of posts. Most of the older guys here have had a bit of life experience, and realize that it really is not ALL about dick size. Yes, it CAN matter to some women, but in your case, there must be something else.

I appreciate your post, but I’m firmly convinced there is a serious cultural disconnect between the older generation and younger generation on thunders. We can speculate all day (if you in fact accept the premise, even just for the sake of debating) why women (particularly the younger ones) prefer larger units, but its pretty clear to me that it is the case. Maybe they consider it a “trophy dick” (like men consider hot wives “trophy wives), maybe its for bragging rights, maybe there is genuine reasons for it sexually (better orgasms, I’ve read up on female orgasms, no one has definite answers, but almost all agree there are multiple different types of orgasms, 1 involving uterine contractions that is best achieved if you can reach the posterior fornix, so a longer unit would help here, the other involves pacinian receptors, which respond to being stretched, so more girth would help achieve this, then we all know about clitoral orgasms, and some speculate on other types, but I haven’t read anything proving those, just the three I’ve mentioned), but whatever the case may be, it doesn’t really matter.

Maybe its the “hip hop” generation influencing females on what they are ideally supposed to want in a man, maybe its just that women have become less inhibited by truly looking for what they desire in a man (pure animal instincts have become less inhibited). I don’t have the answers here, I speculate and have my theories, but they are just theories. What I do know is my experiences in the real world, and I can tell you unequivocally that in my experiences, penis size and money (aka “trickin” as its known in the hip hop generation) are the two most important factors in what hot women (choosers) go after. As far as I’m concerned, the money thing is nice, but I’d rather have a woman want me for penis size than money, and obviously if you have both, you have a HUGE advantage on people who don’t. If you have both, a girl will be more likely to stay with you, even if you don’t trick, because not only will she be in love with the dick, but she’ll think eventually you will spend on her (even if you don’t, it can be used as leverage).

I know that all sounds very cynical and you don’t really want to believe any of this shit. I know your a married guy and older, so please don’t let anything I say effect you personally, certainly shouldn’t. But what I say, is the reality I’m living in, and almost every other younger guy here can attest to (and its not because of lack of experience, its from having experience on the front lines in this day and age), although some probably don’t want to admit it. If you said looks, personality and self confidence matter in meeting women, your absolutely right, but those attributes count for nothing (or very little in comparison to the big 2) in keeping a woman. I also hope I don’t come off as “bitter” cause I’m not, when you first start realizing some of the things I’ve realized, its a bit of a rude awakening, but then you get over it and try your best to adapt. I’m actually content with who I am, so much so, that if I never got to hook up with another female in my life, I would not be bitter about it, even though that’s not what I “want”.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by theleviathan
Well, just try PE; it won’t be wasted time, cause you’ll find yourself with a bigger pack, but be prepared: very likely in the end you’ll have to answer why women are not impressed by your new size, too.

Maybe start also looking elsewhere in the meanwhile.

If I can get my size up and when I finish with my schooling, I will bet you every dollar I make that I don’t have the problems keeping women that I do now.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by Pringles Can
Hardbody - Your perception is skewed - really skewed. I had the same starting stats as you and the same preference for women. I got my share of the hot stuff and it always made me laugh that all of them would come back for more (I think my dick could have been 6 X 5 and the results would have been the same). My point is that it’s not your pecker. Your not rocking their world in bed. Start reading some of the great threads on here about pleasing women. If it is not that - it must be your personality or insecurities creeping out. You will probably just blow this off like the other posters that tried to make you see this. I am not trying to offend you. Your young and I’d like you to enjoy life to the fullest.

Here are a couple serious questions for you, what is your age? And what kind of environment did you grow up in (rural, suburban, urban, all white, culturally diverse, etc., etc.)?


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 AM.