Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie damage during jelq

Newbie damage during jelq

Couldn’t post this in the injury forum because I haven’t been member long enough. I noticed a better pressure in the head of the penis during jelq due a slightly harder grip which I guess also took harder on the tissue. After about 180 jelqs I noticed a red dot beside a vein so I instantly stopped and the erection dropped at once which is faster then it used to.

I don’t feel any pain and I notice no swelling but should I be worried because it occurred below the head of the penis? I plan to take a pause in PE until the dot have disappeared which may take a few weeks.

I highly doubt it will take a few weeks to heal but you never know. From the sounds of it either A you maybe broke a small vein and its just spotting, B possibly stretched the skin a bit to hard. (you didn’t state wet or dry jelqing). Maybe some other possibilities but those are the first two causes I think would be the main thing. I usually drop an erection right after jelqing pretty quick and you may of dropped it faster this time around than last time because you were working your penis harder so its more fatigued than last time. You might look into “firegoat roll” discoloration prevention, control, and removal and see if that helps get rid of the dots. I do these anyhow after all exercises as they feel good and help recirculate everything.

—101


Start 01/10: BPEL - 5.6875" EG - 4.250" | Current: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 4.375"

Short Term Goal: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.0" | Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7.5" EG - 5.5"

It’s probably a broken vessel or a small vein like Newby101 said. The only time that has happened to me is when I rushed into PE and tried some ulis. It was kind of hard and very purple. So I probably broke a blood vessel. It took about 4 days to heal. Also, your erection almost probably dropped because you psychologically were scared you injured your penis, therefore went down.


Currently: 5.8 EL BPEL:6.9 EG: 4.5 Goal for now: 6.5 EL 5 EG

Sounds like a standard ‘red-spot’. It’s an indication that you were going harder than you should with the pressure.

It will recover quite quickly, often within a couple of days they seem to disappear, but there will still be a bit of ‘invisible’ healing to go, so take it easy when you start jelqing again, and build up the pressure slowly.

Doing some firegoat rolls as linked above is a good idea too, but do them quite gently.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thanks a lot for the quick and calming answers. I did wet jelq now but usually alternate between wet and dry because I’m uncircumcised.

It actually got a bit soft a few jelqs before I stopped but it maintained the same size which felt weird because I couldn’t feel any pressure building up. I checked for red spots just by accident but I’m glad I did. A serious injury would be devastating so early in me PE -experience.

I’ll wait and see how long it takes for it to go away. And thanks again.

Does anyone have a mid? A mid- circumcision they used to do in the 80s and 90s? At least my doc. told me that they used to in 80s and 90s but not really anymore. I’m just curious if there are others like me.


Currently: 5.8 EL BPEL:6.9 EG: 4.5 Goal for now: 6.5 EL 5 EG

Your welcome just slowly work your way up thats all =)

Originally Posted by Tc0ck
Does anyone have a mid? A mid- circumcision they used to do in the 80s and 90s? At least my doc. told me that they used to in 80s and 90s but not really anymore. I’m just curious if there are others like me.

Do you mean like where the circumcision scar is?

—101


Start 01/10: BPEL - 5.6875" EG - 4.250" | Current: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 4.375"

Short Term Goal: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.0" | Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7.5" EG - 5.5"

Dammit,
I noticed that I had problem keeping erection today during jelqing and there it was, another injury on the left side on the shaft. I really hate these weak baby-veins. Do injuries occur more seldom with time because of toughening of the vessels or do I need to repeat this tiresome resting intervals with firegoat rolls? I’m not getting any consistency if I have to take several days of every two weeks in addition to the ordinary resting days.

The most annoying part is that the first time it happened it felt a bit soar during the jelqing but now I feel nothing so I don’t know how to avoid injuries in the future. It’s not that I see the red dot and get scared, it drops way before that.
I’ve increased the stretching a bit and now I stretch for over 10 minutes, can this make the penis to weak for jelqing and increase risk of injury? Erected gains are essentially the only thing I care about, flaccid is not really that big of a issue for me as long as he can do the work when it really counts.


Beginning size jan 2010: BPEL 5.5 (14 cm), EG measured at root: at least 4.3 (11.0 cm) BPFL: 3.1 (8 cm)

23/3 2010: BPEL - 5.75 (14.6) , EG root 4.4 (11.2), Middle 4.4 (11.2) BPFL: 3.3 (8.5 cm) 20/5 2010: BPEL - 5,9 (15.0) EG root 4.5 (11.6), Middle 4.4 (11.2), NBPEL 5.1 (13.0), BPFL: 3.5 (9.0cm) Short-term Goal: NBPEL 6.0, EG root 12.0 cm Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.0 EG Middle 5.5 (14.0)

I should add that I still do wet jelqs but I’ve changed lubricant for olive oil from traditional water based lubricant because it was much cheaper.


Beginning size jan 2010: BPEL 5.5 (14 cm), EG measured at root: at least 4.3 (11.0 cm) BPFL: 3.1 (8 cm)

23/3 2010: BPEL - 5.75 (14.6) , EG root 4.4 (11.2), Middle 4.4 (11.2) BPFL: 3.3 (8.5 cm) 20/5 2010: BPEL - 5,9 (15.0) EG root 4.5 (11.6), Middle 4.4 (11.2), NBPEL 5.1 (13.0), BPFL: 3.5 (9.0cm) Short-term Goal: NBPEL 6.0, EG root 12.0 cm Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.0 EG Middle 5.5 (14.0)

Yea I have a mid circumcision as well! Not to many of us around I don’t think.. Any advice?

Originally Posted by Hopefullygrowin

Dammit,

I noticed that I had problem keeping erection today during jelqing and there it was, another injury on the left side on the shaft. I really hate these weak baby-veins. Do injuries occur more seldom with time because of toughening of the vessels or do I need to repeat this tiresome resting intervals with firegoat rolls? I’m not getting any consistency if I have to take several days of every two weeks in addition to the ordinary resting days.

The most annoying part is that the first time it happened it felt a bit soar during the jelqing but now I feel nothing so I don’t know how to avoid injuries in the future. It’s not that I see the red dot and get scared, it drops way before that.

I’ve increased the stretching a bit and now I stretch for over 10 minutes, can this make the penis to weak for jelqing and increase risk of injury? Erected gains are essentially the only thing I care about, flaccid is not really that big of a issue for me as long as he can do the work when it really counts.

The blood vessels do get stronger with time, so it is worth just building the routine up very gently and slowly, and avoiding injury, even if you think you are not doing enough to get any gains.

Make sure to get plenty of vitamin C too; it’s good for blood vessels.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by grower101
Yea I have a mid circumcision as well! Not to many of us around I don’t think.. Any advice?

Hi , Just wondering if your circ is giving you trouble ?

I have a loose cut . And am restoring my skin .


Start Sept. 09 BPEL 5.5"

Now Jan. 14 BPEL 6.6" Goal 7.5 "x 6"

Improving my Best Friend in 3 Dimensions.

Thanks for replying, I should probably lay back a bit on both stretching as well as jelq repetitions.


Beginning size jan 2010: BPEL 5.5 (14 cm), EG measured at root: at least 4.3 (11.0 cm) BPFL: 3.1 (8 cm)

23/3 2010: BPEL - 5.75 (14.6) , EG root 4.4 (11.2), Middle 4.4 (11.2) BPFL: 3.3 (8.5 cm) 20/5 2010: BPEL - 5,9 (15.0) EG root 4.5 (11.6), Middle 4.4 (11.2), NBPEL 5.1 (13.0), BPFL: 3.5 (9.0cm) Short-term Goal: NBPEL 6.0, EG root 12.0 cm Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.0 EG Middle 5.5 (14.0)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Newbie Routine with Power JelqdchzPenis Enlargement Basics202-27-2009 05:22 PM
The Newbie Routine should be reconsidered?Dark BlightPenis Enlargement4706-17-2008 04:34 PM
Jelq SticksBattleHymnPenis Enlargement005-26-2003 10:20 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 AM.