Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelq direction

Jelq direction

Does the direction you jelq make a difference in gains?

08/11 - BPEL- 6.5in; EG- 4.5in

Realistic Goal - BPEL- 7+in; EG- 5+in

Dream Goal - 8 x 6 super cock


I have been wondering the same thing because I lie to sit downa nd jelq up, but it makes sense to jelq down. THe blood woul dbe trapped, rather than circulating down from direction.

Originally Posted by NiceGuy23
Does the direction you jelq make a difference in gains?


The only thing it does is increase or decrease the pressure.

Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Interesting question, conventional wisdom is to jelq mostly in a kinda sorta down word direction. This is valid and true and I will stop with that because…

Waite for it:

Originally Posted by iamaru
It is 2am and I am drunk!

I will not attempt to answer your questions but will extent you a hearty welcome!

Hee, hee! I am so loving this quote!

Running a Massive Co-Front.

Jelqing downwards may help to stretch the ligs a little more, but I like to jelq 70% of the time down and in other directions for the other 30% of the time.

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelq SqueezeSimonClassPenis Enlargement Basics206-21-2008 07:20 AM
Jelq directioncasanova0713Penis Enlargement Basics205-24-2007 11:38 PM
Jelq dilemma, any helpLuka89Penis Enlargement204-23-2007 11:26 PM
Jelq 1st or pumpbasil1492Penis Enlargement005-03-2006 04:26 PM
Express Yourself...Re-Inventing the WheeldoublelongdaddyPenis Enlargement1004-18-2003 03:32 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.