Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

"Fuck the warm-up"

123

"Fuck the warm-up"

Many new guys, including myself when I was new, say all-to-hell with the warm-up. If this is you, I urge you to rethink your thinking. A warm-up is more beneficial than the actual exercises you are doing. I repeat, a warm-up is more important than the exercises.

Why?

For the evidence, I will refer to the original PE survey. As many of you may recall, my first analysis of the “warm-up” question pointed to the opposite of what I am stating now. It showed that overall, those who used a warm-up “most of the time” or “always,” didn’t gain more than those who “rarely” or “never” used a warm-up…

I was never really satisfied with this conclusion. However, facts are facts…. Flash forward a few months: I begin thinking that a warm-up might just be more beneficial for beginners than the average veteran.

Why?

Well, because we all know that the beginners are less conditioned than the veterans. Perhaps using heat on a pre-conditioned penis causes for more elasticity than a conditioned one. This I am not positive about. However, I am positive of the results:

For my second warm-up analysis I used men who had been PEing for 2 months or less. In other words, I used newbies — or as I like to call you guys, beginners.

The results:
The beginners that used a warm-up Always or Most of the time gained exactly 2 cubic inches (that’s in volume).

The beginners that used a warm-up Never or Rarely gained exactly .82 cubic inches (that’s in volume).

Conclusion

The conclusion is very clear. On average, the beginners that used a warm-up gained more than 2 times as much (closer to 3 times) than those that did not use a warm-up.

TAKE HOME MESSAGE for the beginners: The 5-10 minutes you will spend on a warm-up, could be much more important than the 5-10 minutes of extra stretching and jelqing you might get by skipping it.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

More info:

The guys who never used a warm-up gained an average of .4 cubic inches…


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

When I read through the Newbie guidelines and routines, it was apparent why the warm up was important. Good info.


03/27/06 - NBPEL – 4in; BPEL – 6in; FL: - 3in; EG - 5.25in; FG - 4in

I frequently read posts by people who have gained well on the ‘newbie routine’ having followed it to the letter. I actually do believe that the point at which people start getting lazy about warming up properly is the same time their gains slow right down.

I admit to being lazy a lot! Frequently I PE just to keep my penis in top health and am not too concerned about size increases. Every so often I get serious about adding a bit more size; the only major difference I make to my (already varied) routine is to use heat before and during exercises. It makes a huge difference.

When you look at the physiology of the structures involved, it makes absolute sense to increase their pliability/elasticity by warming them through thoroughly.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Good thread man. Exellent info. I’m no newbie but the advice certainly applies to off and on vets as well, I would think.


The Plumber Starting @ 6.5x5 bpe 12/20/03 Now 7.0"x5-1/8" bpel 1/20/04 Goal @ 8.5x6.5 bpe

I’ve no wish to burst your bubble Mr R… mostly because I’d love your simple conclusion to be true! However I fear you might be assuming cause and effect. I really would love to think that a warm-up was genuinely that significant, but I don’t think it is, nor is it supported by evidence.

Consider the human physiology: for whatever reason, homo sapiens, along with most other mammals, is remarkably temperature sensitive. Just a degree or so core temperature either way from the norm and we feel ill, just a few degrees change and we’re dead. Accordingly we have evolved a VERY sophisticated temperature control mechanism, with dilatable/variable flow blood supply and an evaporative cooling system (sweat glands). This keeps most of our body pretty much spot-on temperature from the Arctic to the Sahara. Indeed, we even have a special sperm cooling system too, tho I don’t think that has much to do with what we’re discussing here.

So, what does this mean for PE warm-up? Simply, that you CANNOT significantly increase the internal temperature of your penis. All that happens when you apply heat is a slight warming, a few degrees at most… beyond which, the body’s circulation pumps the excess away to be dissipated elsewhere. I cannot believe that a few degrees makes any difference whatsoever to pliability and growth, other than fractionally. [As an aside, the opposite, i.e extreme cooling, is not the same; in this case, past a certain point the body gives up trying to keep an extremity warm and it dies of frostbite quite quickly thereafter!]

I suspect - tho I’m far from certain! - that the real reason why those who used a warm-up gained more that those who didn’t is simply a reflection of the fact that the former ‘followed the rules to the letter’ whereas the latter group didn’t. Thus, the ‘heaters’ are simply more disciplined than the ‘non-heaters’, and their better discipline at doing everything else correctly too is the real reason they gained much better.

Discuss…

:)


Life is not a rehearsal... we only get one go at it so make sure it's worthwhile!

Started 12 Sep 2005 BPEL=5.75" EG=4.7" Current 19 Apr 2006 (7 months) BPEL=+0.8" EG=+0.4" :up:

my stats

Originally Posted by keraunophile
So, what does this mean for PE warm-up? Simply, that you CANNOT significantly increase the internal temperature of your penis.

keraun,

The temperature of the penis is easily increased with a warm-up. Whether the surface (i.e. the skin and just the fascia) are hotter or the internal penis (i.e. everything within the tunica — CCs, CS, smooth muscle, etc.) depends on the type of warm-up. An infrared bulb is best for increasing the “internal penis” temperature.

You say that I cannot significantly increase the internal temperature of my penis. This statement has a few holes.

1) What is “significantly?”
Is it 1 degree, 2 degrees, 3, 4, and so on?

2) I think you are forgetting what we are basing the warm-up off of:
Tissue is much easier stretched when heated. This is proven with science. Here is a good thread that explains the usefullness of heat: Connective tissue- FIRST “THREAD OF THE YEAR”.

I don’t have the exact number on me, but it doesn’t take much heat to cause an easier stretch. I could be wrong, but I think it is 3 degrees. If anyone has a more exact number, feel free to correct me.

Anyways, a high fever doesn’t even start until 104 degrees — nearly 6 degrees over our standard body temperature. I don’t think we would get too sick by raising our penis temperature a few degrees… at least I haven’t heard of anyone getting sick. :faint:


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

I just give my dick a little 30 second massage to get the blood flowing and I’m off to the races I never have done a warm up so to speak. I do agree it’s a good idea though and can cut down on injuries.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I have never done a warm up before I do PE.

I don’t see how it will make any difference what so ever.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Keraunophile brings up an important point, that relation does not necessitate causation. Just because the people who use a warm-up tend to gain more than those who don’t, doesn’t mean that the warm-up had anything to do with the gains. One could argue that those who take the time to warm-up/down are likely more serious and dedicated in their PE routines, and would therefore be more likely to actually gain.

Personally, I don’t warm-up or down, and have gotten good gains with no injuries or bad side-effects. I would never advise someone it’s unnecessary, though. It may well help prevent injury. I’m really not sure. I just wanted to say you can’t make that conclusion from the evidence.


Started Nov. 2004 at 7x5

Currently: 8 3/8" x 5 1/2" (BPEL x MSG)

Strictly anecdotal, but for awhile, I just did the warm up because I was supposed to. I typically get busy and forget I’m warming and the sock cools significantly before I get started. One day, I put my sock on when it was a little warmer than usual and also started my routine while still very warm. I swear I was feeling a more intense stretch through the whole workout and it ended up being the biggest week of gains I’ve had before or since. That is another reason why I’m planning on adding a timer to my arsenal, starting next week.

Originally Posted by keraunophile
Consider the human physiology: for whatever reason, homo sapiens, along with most other mammals, is remarkably temperature sensitive. Just a degree or so core temperature either way from the norm and we feel ill, just a few degrees change and we’re dead. Accordingly we have evolved a VERY sophisticated temperature control mechanism, with dilatable/variable flow blood supply and an evaporative cooling system (sweat glands). This keeps most of our body pretty much spot-on temperature from the Arctic to the Sahara. Indeed, we even have a special sperm cooling system too, tho I don’t think that has much to do with what we’re discussing here.

So you are saying that changes of even a few degrees in internal temperature are extremely significant? With that I will agree.

Originally Posted by keraunophile
So, what does this mean for PE warm-up? Simply, that you CANNOT significantly increase the internal temperature of your penis. All that happens when you apply heat is a slight warming, a few degrees at most…

Oooookay.

Originally Posted by remek
Anyways, a high fever doesn’t even start until 104 degrees —

Before anyone points out that 103.6 is a darn hi temp the term “high fever” is specific to temperatures starting at 104, just as the term “fever” refers to any elevated body temperature.

More specifically, and from a medical standpoint: Fever means having a body temperature at least 0.5°C above normal on two recordings taken at least two hours apart, with normal referring to the individuals, rather than the populations, base line.

I don’t know about a direct correlation between warming up and gains but at the very least we have an indirect correlation for most guys in that warm-ups/downs can help prevent injuries.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by keraunophile
I suspect - tho I’m far from certain! - that the real reason why those who used a warm-up gained more that those who didn’t is simply a reflection of the fact that the former ‘followed the rules to the letter’ whereas the latter group didn’t. Thus, the ‘heaters’ are simply more disciplined than the ‘non-heaters’, and their better discipline at doing everything else correctly too is the real reason they gained much better.

I think this is probably correct, though I agree with Dino that warmups (whether heat or just playing around with one’s dick for a while to get some blood flowing) may cut down on injuries. But like Dino and Peter Dick, I’ve never bothered with warmups myself.

Why wouldn’t warming up the penis with a little dry jelqing be better? You warm up muscles with light exercise, right?

I wanted to try PEing after 30 minutes on the treadmill, one day. I figured that my whole body temperature would be up. When I went looking for Mr. Willy, he was all turtled up and cold.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A Great Warm Up Devicelewp23Penis Enlargement403-31-2006 12:06 AM
Give me your opinion/comments on my new programgardettosPenis Enlargement Basics501-14-2005 10:06 PM
Is this routine okay?yx32mikePenis Enlargement Basics108-25-2004 05:41 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:11 AM.