Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bigger really better

str8????? Mr Boondocksaint, Forum Guidelines please and thank you. With your number of posts, you shouldn’t have to be reminded of that.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by Tazbonito
Frank, why are you so bitter? If your dick is as big as you claim, you have reason to be in a better mood. Cheer up!

I ain’t bitter, duke. You don’t know me, and how can you say stuff like that? Plus I never claimed to have the best/big dick. I’m on my way though.
Pffff another hating ass member too quick to judge people.
Don’t be mad at me for shooting for bigger sizes. I got my goals, you got yours, so get the F out of my way. You do your thing, I do mine to reach my goals.
Haters >:<


Big Money, Big Dick : and You'll have wild success with Females ! That\'s no secret

Before : 16cm *Now: NBPEL 7.91" (20.1 cm) x EG 5.9" as of 19-Mar-2008 New Short Term Goal : 21 cm

Back! El Presidente FrankWhite :moon2: 8 is NOT enuff Retirement from PE @ 22cm :!:

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
My apologies to guys with 3” penises—this insult wasn’t directed at you—unless you’re FrankWhite.

ModestoMan, you are a moderator and you’re insulting / disrespecting other members ??? Now that’s F’d up. DAAMMNN ! :eek:
Can’t believe it! I’ve done nothing than talking about the benefits of a big dick, and all of a sudden everybody mad at me, disrespecting me and all. We all come from different backgrounds, different places; just because I don’t share the same views as some of you about this issue don’t mean I’m bitter or that you are allowed to hate blatantly on me. No.
I ain’t bitter nor frustrated, but it seems some of you are.
3” pfff. Read my stats again.

I love this site but I’m starting to see a lot of hating and dissing going on here lately.
@ sunshinekid : i’m a cool ass dude, I dont know what yall take me as, maybe some don’t get my point because english is not my language. but I’m trying hard though.


Big Money, Big Dick : and You'll have wild success with Females ! That\'s no secret

Before : 16cm *Now: NBPEL 7.91" (20.1 cm) x EG 5.9" as of 19-Mar-2008 New Short Term Goal : 21 cm

Back! El Presidente FrankWhite :moon2: 8 is NOT enuff Retirement from PE @ 22cm :!:

One love to ALL the other moderators, but you ModestoMan, I’ll NEVER ever give you consideration or respect for that unforgivable behavior oy yours.
As a moderator, you are supposed to bring peace and good terms. But what you end up doing is insult, disrespect and hate on a member you don;t even know. I don’t know how old are you, but I’m definitely not your little brother OK. I’m a respectable father, cappiche.

Maybe I should PM thunderSS about you.

ALL the other mods, keep up with the good work. Much love to you. :up:
Do something about the hating going on lately on the board.


Big Money, Big Dick : and You'll have wild success with Females ! That\'s no secret

Before : 16cm *Now: NBPEL 7.91" (20.1 cm) x EG 5.9" as of 19-Mar-2008 New Short Term Goal : 21 cm

Back! El Presidente FrankWhite :moon2: 8 is NOT enuff Retirement from PE @ 22cm :!:

You can pm Thunder about me too, Frank.

Meanwhile, you get a week to think over whether or not you want to post here or not. Mouthing off isn’t appreciated, by members or moderators.

Posting is a privilege, not a right.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

ThunderSS is watching every fucked up thing you post Frank. No need for PMs. Modesto was just giving you a taste of your own medicine. You are on HOLD now, when you come back it had better be apparent that you have changed your posting “attitude”, or else you won’t be around much longer.

By the way, your troll tricks are old.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

This is sad. I do not see modesto as a hater or anyone on here. I glean much info on here.

I was slightly insulted by the comments made about my GF. The facts remain she is my sex slave for life and I broke her in sexually and erased her hard drive. She did not give 1/3 of what she gives to me to all her ex boyfriends combined.

But the guy truly was a loser (no job, no career, pathological liar), short term, average looks, average body, and not even worth a second more of my mental energy. And according to her he was not all that impressive. Just a decent screw that lied his way into her pants. O well. No hating here.

Hey, just wanted to drop my 2 cents. My view may appear very weird to some, but I think the issue over size is mostly irrelevant of sensations during sex. For some reason, I have this inclination to trust nature, and the dicks were are born with, unless afflicted by a medical deformity, are supposed to entirely fulfill the job they were meant to do. I think the issue nowadays goes with the psychological aspect; in pretty much everything, “bigger is better”, and it doesn’t stop at the women’s brains. My theory is that, if you take two women with perfectly identical bodies, one which is engulfed in our current culture of thought about “bigger is better”, and one who has no knowledge of this idea, the first one will feel less sensations during sex because there will be some kind of psychological predicament. My main objective with PE is to get a penis that is aesthetically appealing, so that it will destroy this psychological predicament. I am not convinced that my actual dick is inadequate, in terms of physical sensations. I am also not convinced that, on a pure physical level, bigger will be better. I personally believe it’s all psychological.. You could be amazed at the power of the mind over matter.

Originally Posted by trailrun
This is sad. I do not see modesto as a hater or anyone on here. I glean much info on here.
I was slightly insulted by the comments made about my GF. The facts remain she is my sex slave for life and I broke her in sexually and erased her hard drive. She did not give 1/3 of what she gives to me to all her ex boyfriends combined.
But the guy truly was a loser (no job, no career, pathological liar), short term, average looks, average body, and not even worth a second more of my mental energy. And according to her he was not all that impressive. Just a decent screw that lied his way into her pants. O well. No hating here.


I feel for you trailrun, but I don’t think this has anything to do with dick size.

Her need to redefine what she is and isn’t willing to do sexually quite probably has nothing to do with you. It sounds to me like she was willing do to anything for masculine approval and is now calling her limits.

You’re the guy she’s with now, so you reap the benefits. :rolleyes: It sucks, but it happens.

If you want her to be more adventurous with you you have to respect her boundaries. I detect from your posts that you feel owed some of these sex acts based on what you know of her history.

Re-think that. She owes you nothing.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Sliver
Hey, just wanted to drop my 2 cents. My view may appear very weird to some, but I think the issue over size is mostly irrelevant of sensations during sex. For some reason, I have this inclination to trust nature, and the dicks were are born with, unless afflicted by a medical deformity, are supposed to entirely fulfill the job they were meant to do. I think the issue nowadays goes with the psychological aspect; in pretty much everything, “bigger is better”, and it doesn’t stop at the women’s brains. My theory is that, if you take two women with perfectly identical bodies, one which is engulfed in our current culture of thought about “bigger is better”, and one who has no knowledge of this idea, the first one will feel less sensations during sex because there will be some kind of psychological predicament. My main objective with PE is to get a penis that is aesthetically appealing, so that it will destroy this psychological predicament. I am not convinced that my actual dick is inadequate, in terms of physical sensations. I am also not convinced that, on a pure physical level, bigger will be better. I personally believe it’s all psychological.. You could be amazed at the power of the mind over matter.

I think you’re right, Sliver. Sex is very psychological, and is so very dependent on mental attitudes. Well said.


:monty: Don\'t forget your KEGELS! :monty:

I am 7” x 5.5” BP and to see all these people that are 7.5” - 8” NBP is pretty intimidating and hits the self-confidence pretty hard. I am young and I have just started PEing (2 weeks in) and I know a lot of people have worked REALLY hard for those gains but suffering from anxiety always fills me with pessimism about how my progress will turn out. I know I am an above average starter but I could also be a below average gainer and it’s probably more likely that I will be but it’s threads like these that drive people to quit because their self-confidence shrinks. I even feel a bit bad about my size right now :[

Originally Posted by jmunz
I am 7” x 5.5” BP and to see all these people that are 7.5” - 8” NBP is pretty intimidating and hits the self-confidence pretty hard. I am young and I have just started PEing (2 weeks in) and I know a lot of people have worked REALLY hard for those gains but suffering from anxiety always fills me with pessimism about how my progress will turn out. I know I am an above average starter but I could also be a below average gainer and it’s probably more likely that I will be but it’s threads like these that drive people to quit because their self-confidence shrinks. I even feel a bit bad about my size right now :[

Really, you shouldn’t feel bad about your size now. 5.5” EG is more than enough. If this kind of thread makes you feel bad about your size, imagine what that kind of statement does to people who are REALLY small.


:monty: Don\'t forget your KEGELS! :monty:

jmunz, you don’t need to have any self-confidence issues with your size. Whatever you get from PE is a bonus. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Haha, thanks guys :P
Yes, I can imagine what it must do to them taking in to consideration of what it does to me but I guess some people are just luckier than others :P

Hopefully I can see some promising gains within a year.

Originally Posted by Sliver
Hey, just wanted to drop my 2 cents. My view may appear very weird to some, but I think the issue over size is mostly irrelevant of sensations during sex. For some reason, I have this inclination to trust nature, and the dicks were are born with, unless afflicted by a medical deformity, are supposed to entirely fulfill the job they were meant to do. I think the issue nowadays goes with the psychological aspect; in pretty much everything, “bigger is better”, and it doesn’t stop at the women’s brains. My theory is that, if you take two women with perfectly identical bodies, one which is engulfed in our current culture of thought about “bigger is better”, and one who has no knowledge of this idea, the first one will feel less sensations during sex because there will be some kind of psychological predicament. My main objective with PE is to get a penis that is aesthetically appealing, so that it will destroy this psychological predicament. I am not convinced that my actual dick is inadequate, in terms of physical sensations. I am also not convinced that, on a pure physical level, bigger will be better. I personally believe it’s all psychological.. You could be amazed at the power of the mind over matter.

I´m sorry for bumping this, but I think more people should see this.

I agree completely with you. I mean, when virgins are going around and saying they want a big dick, and laugh at people with small dicks, there is something wrong. Everywhere you hear that bigger is better, and this might stick in a girls head.

Girls are really mental, more than guys when it comes to sex. There are more emotions in it for them, than for a guy.
So If they also have that mental image, of a bigger penis being better than an average one, then guess what ; it´s gonna be better for them.
Mind over matter, like you said.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32 AM.