Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato

Can I make a new progress thread? I don’t like my original one it’s not consistent. :)

Of course. It’s probably a good idea to put a link to your original in the first post, just in case any readers want some background.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by restored91
A question regarding a lack of gains. I have shown no length gains in over two months. I have been doing Kegels, and manual stretches. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might start things again?

My best gains came from remaining consistent even though the measurements saw no change. I put the ruler away and kept at it, then I saw nice rewards.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Thanks FG. After seeing restored91s progress thread mine looked like crap when I know it could have been better. :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Hi guys, newbie here.

I’ve already read quite some things about PE but it’s all still a little overwhelming.. So my apologies if my questions are very trivial, in that case I probably missed some basic information.

1) I’ve read Bib’s LOT Theory on here but I’m a bit confused. I think I understand the theory but I’ve read some posts claiming that the theory is incorrect.. How do the PE’ers of nowadays think of the LOT Theory? How does it influence your stretching routine?

2) Why does almost everyone measure their penis in BPEL? I thought length was all about NBPEL? During sex (for example), it’s about the NBPEL and not about the BPEL, right? Also, some posts made it seem to me that PE does increase your BPEL but does very little to your NBPEL.. Can someone please elaborate?

3) I’ve had two jelqing sessions so far (very impressive number, I know) but I have the feeling something is off. I have read “Jelqing & Stretching 101” to get around the basics of jelqing and I know that the proper technique comes with experience but still, I figured I could always ask to speed up the process of getting a proper jelq technique. When you jelq, do you actually feel the blood being pumped through your penis? It hasn’t felt like this thus far..

4) I’ve read some things about kegels but I got lost pretty quickly. I read that it helps you last longer, give you better EQ, etc. But can also cause premature ejaculation?? How I understand it is that if you kegel in normal state, it’s fine and you’ll train your BC muscle. However, when you do kegels during sex/masturbation, it’ll actually cause to have premature ejaculation. Also, I have done kegels for a couple of days in a row now and I have noticed that after I have done a kegel session, my BC muscle seems to sort of spazz out - that is, contracting randomly (or so it seems). Is this just a normal side effect of training my BC muscle for the first time ever?

Sorry for the load of questions, just want to start my journey in a proper way :)

BPEL is important it allows you to know how deep you can go. It’s not all about NBPEL, if it were then you’re in an odd spot. When I’m fucking I go all the way in.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Does anybody think a weekend only routine would work because of work schedule?

Would someone assist me? I do not remember how to update my signature stats. Thanks


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

Apparently I have solved the signature problem.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

Originally Posted by Procasturbator
Hi guys, newbie here.

I’ve already read quite some things about PE but it’s all still a little overwhelming.. So my apologies if my questions are very trivial, in that case I probably missed some basic information.

1) I’ve read Bib’s LOT Theory on here but I’m a bit confused. I think I understand the theory but I’ve read some posts claiming that the theory is incorrect.. How do the PE’ers of nowadays think of the LOT Theory? How does it influence your stretching routine?

2) Why does almost everyone measure their penis in BPEL? I thought length was all about NBPEL? During sex (for example), it’s about the NBPEL and not about the BPEL, right? Also, some posts made it seem to me that PE does increase your BPEL but does very little to your NBPEL.. Can someone please elaborate?

3) I’ve had two jelqing sessions so far (very impressive number, I know) but I have the feeling something is off. I have read “Jelqing & Stretching 101” to get around the basics of jelqing and I know that the proper technique comes with experience but still, I figured I could always ask to speed up the process of getting a proper jelq technique. When you jelq, do you actually feel the blood being pumped through your penis? It hasn’t felt like this thus far..

4) I’ve read some things about kegels but I got lost pretty quickly. I read that it helps you last longer, give you better EQ, etc. But can also cause premature ejaculation?? How I understand it is that if you kegel in normal state, it’s fine and you’ll train your BC muscle. However, when you do kegels during sex/masturbation, it’ll actually cause to have premature ejaculation. Also, I have done kegels for a couple of days in a row now and I have noticed that after I have done a kegel session, my BC muscle seems to sort of spazz out - that is, contracting randomly (or so it seems). Is this just a normal side effect of training my BC muscle for the first time ever?

Sorry for the load of questions, just want to start my journey in a proper way :)


1) Forget about LOT theory.

2) We use BPEL because it is more consistent. Your fat=pad grows and shrinks as you lose weight, and if you measure NBPEL you may push the ruler in harder sometimes than other times. PE increases both equally.

3) You should feel the blood being pushed up your penis as you jelq. It can take a few weeks to become good at jelqing, and months or even years to perfect it and find all the little ‘tricks’ that work best for you. Just focus totally on what your penis is feeling as you jelq, and you will learn fast.

4) Kegels shouldn’t cause premature ejaculation, quite the opposite. It sounds as if you are over-training your kegels a bit; don’t forget that you are working a muscle and can both tire the muscle and the nervous system that fires it. Start gently and build slowly, and you shouldn’t get any problems.

Good luck and good learning. Oh, and I like your name. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Procasturbator
3)When you jelq, do you actually feel the blood being pumped through your penis? It hasn’t felt like this thus far..

4a) when you do kegels during sex/masturbation, it’ll actually cause to have premature ejaculation.

4b) Also, I have done kegels for a couple of days in a row now and I have noticed that after I have done a kegel session, my BC muscle seems to sort of spazz out - that is, contracting randomly (or so it seems). Is this just a normal side effect of training my BC muscle for the first time ever?

3) As you slide your grip forward along the shaft toward the glans, you should be experiencing pressure and hardening of the penis as all that blood is forced forward, causing the penis to expand to accommodate the volume of blood. You didn’t mention what level of erection you’re jelqing at, but I suspect you may be doing it at a poor degree of engorgement.

4a) Sorry, but I’ve never heard nor experienced that. Where premature ejaculation is concerned, though, the point of doing kegel exercises isn’t so much for doing them while having sex; it’s so you can give a single, powerful clinch to actually stop ejaculation just before you reach the point of no return. I’ve tried this, and personally, it’s has been marginally effective and a totally weird and unsatisfying experience.

4b) I think that’s normal behavior for pretty much any muscle group that hasn’t ever truly been exercised.

5) Firegoat beat me to the punch, but I’ll post anyway.

Keep at it, Pro. Persistence, grit, and determination will always get you more in life than genetics, luck and fortune. And you get the added bonus of knowing that you did it yourself.

Originally Posted by Ferservadu2

5) Firegoat beat me to the punch, but I’ll post anyway.

FG always beats people to the punch. Because he’s just that good. Just be happy he ain’t one of them tree climbing goats. Talk about weird.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato

Just be happy he ain’t one of them tree climbing goats. Talk about weird.

If there are no mountains about, I could be tempted by a tree… :D

Attached Images
Goats-in-tree.jpg
(258.6 KB, 16 views)

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thanks Ferservadu, firegoat & NT. Since LOT seems to be BS, stretching in every angle it is. Jelqing and kegeling will take some time to get comfortable with (like you said) but I’ll get my head around it.

And thanks firegoat, my name basically describes me in a nutshell :p

Originally Posted by Titleist

My best gains came from remaining consistent even though the measurements saw no change. I put the ruler away and kept at it, then I saw nice rewards.

Did you masturbate at all? I haven’t been able to keep my hand away from Alf. Working out, and tribulus makes me hornier than I normally am. Just the other day I did it like 6 times. No joke, and each one knee bending. :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

I find that when I have a cock ring on and I have an extremely firm erection, if I Kegal the hardness of my election increases quite a bit. Do others have this same experience? It is also necessary to be very aware of going beyond PONR. Of course this situation is very pleasurable.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 AM.