Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

I knew a kid in high school who became paralyzed below the neck because of a football related injury. I will not ,however, condemn football. I played it, enjoyed it, and continue to enjoy watching it.

If what the OP says is true, he has my sympathy, but I will not condemn Jelqing. I’ve had good results from it as have the majority of posters on this board it would seem.

Many everyday things, from lifting weights to driving a car, can be dangerous. One makes one’s own choices and faces the consequences thereof without casting ill will on others who have successfully survived those same said choices.

Such is life.

Originally Posted by sleepy278
I knew a kid in high school who became paralyzed below the neck because of a football related injury. I will not ,however, condemn football. I played it, enjoyed it, and continue to enjoy watching it.

If what the OP says is true, he has my sympathy, but I will not condemn Jelqing. I’ve had good results from it as have the majority of posters on this board it would seem.

Many everyday things, from lifting weights to driving a car, can be dangerous. One makes one’s own choices and faces the consequences thereof without casting ill will on others who have successfully survived those same said choices.

Such is life.

Errrrrr where am I casting ill will on anyone? I think you’ll find the ill will is being directed at me.

I came here looking for help because I did something this board promotes and it destroyed my penis. What I received, and continue to recieve is abuse and suspicion. Yet I’m the one casting ill will?

“The difference between a puppy and a fool is this—the one is born blind and continues so for nine days only, while the other remains with his eyes shut all his life.”

Such is life.

Stupid is As Stupid Will Be

Ya you are stupid.

Please go away..

Falcon


Fire shall reign from above as shards of heated shrapnel hurl savage kisses to mortal flesh and shattered bone below.

For days, the dead hung in the air as dust.

I think this ‘problem’ is the biggest bullshit I have ever read :D
It is so huge shit, that (for me) it is the funniest ‘injury’ xD

Btw, someone should delete this thread, because:
A) it is a big lie
B) it has a lot of negative energy
C) it contains to much irrational thoughts

If you are confident and have faith in yourself, you will get what you want! Yeah!

Originally Posted by CockLikeRock

Btw, someone should delete this thread……

Once a thread has a reply here, we don’t delete it. People need to be careful what they write; occasionally people write things things they wish they had not, and ask if it can be deleted. The answer is always ‘no’.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Once a thread has a reply here, we don’t delete it. People need to be careful what they write; occasionally people write things things they wish they had not, and ask if it can be deleted. The answer is always ‘no’.

First of all “one global rule” (no-post-deleting) for every context is a misconception ;)
In my opinion you (mods) have to have power to judge, if the certain post/subjects/thread (or the way it is written) can cause harm to readers.

Smart ones will take everything what is good for them, and implement that in their lives, but..
There are people with small knowledge about something and they are automatically easy to manipulate.

If you do not see harmful suggestions made by “willy wonka” in this thread, you will easily follow them and your mood will change with authors will.

So I strongly recommend rethinking your rules.

No social engineering via editing is one of the great things about these forums.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Once a thread has a reply here, we don’t delete it.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Originally Posted by CockLikeRock
I think this ‘problem’ is the biggest bullshit I have ever read :D
It is so huge shit, that (for me) it is the funniest ‘injury’ xD

Btw, someone should delete this thread, because:
A) it is a big lie
B) it has a lot of negative energy
C) it contains to much irrational thoughts

If you are confident and have faith in yourself, you will get what you want! Yeah!

You have absolutely no right to ask for a thread to be deleted just because you don’t believe it. Should this place just be full of “success” stories with the severely injured suffering in silence because you don’t want to hear what can happen with “PE”?

And the fact that you find it “funny” shows you up to be the moron you are. Your halfwitted grammar and prose reinforces this.

Yeah!

Originally Posted by CockLikeRock
First of all “one global rule” (no-post-deleting) for every context is a misconception ;)
In my opinion you (mods) have to have power to judge, if the certain post/subjects/thread (or the way it is written) can cause harm to readers.

Smart ones will take everything what is good for them, and implement that in their lives, but..
There are people with small knowledge about something and they are automatically easy to manipulate.

If you do not see harmful suggestions made by “willy wonka” in this thread, you will easily follow them and your mood will change with authors will.

So I strongly recommend rethinking your rules.

I’m not even sure you yourself know what point you’re trying to make.

The mod has said has said the thread will remain open, that is that. If you don’t have any interest in the thread i.e. you aren’t injured or you aren’t reading it as a precursor to starting jelqing then you can just ignore it, can’t you? If you fall into neither category and you can’t keep away from the thread you are simply agenda pushing because you are frightened and you don’t want the thought of this happening to you. So you want it removed. So you can forget about it. And you don’t have to worry.

Basically you are selfish and completely in the wrong.

I think pretty much everyone in here believes, even if it is begrudgingly, that I’m telling the truth now . I am either telling the truth or I am completely insane. Only the insane would still be here after two years pushing this to a bunch of faceless internet posters. Do I sound insane?

I AM telling the truth, I AM still injured and I AM still here because I don’t want this to happen to others.

Originally Posted by willy wonka

And the fact that you find it “funny” shows you up to be the moron you are. Your halfwitted grammar and prose reinforces this.

Warning! This is not acceptable. It is OK to debate a post; it is against forum guidelines to attack the poster. Please do not do it again.

This thread starts 2 years ago and no new reports? Only talking about what happened since then over and over again?.

First, I’m jelquing while reading all of this. And I’m not mocking your situation.
Second, it sounds too histeric for me. 20 jelqs destroyed your penis? Hard to belive.
Even if you smash your penis with a hammer it will bruise and back to normal in a few weeks. Of course with a moderated smash.
Have you been warming up before exercises? Have you been stretching your penis?

Third and last, my conclusion you were carrying some psicological problem you didn’t know and it was just pure coincidence you were jelquing when sudenly that “door” inside your mind opened up.

My advice is (if all of your story is true) go see a psicologist, but forget jelq had nothing to do with your problem. Erase it and try again when fully recovered, warming, stretching at beggining. Try 1 or 2 jelqs and you will surely note nothing is wrong with your penis or jelquing.
Sorry my english but is the best way I can write my thoughts down.


Inicio 23/1/12 BPF :11.7 - BPE: 17cm -GE: 12.8cm

Actual : BPF: 12 - BPE 17,5cm - GE: 13,5 cm

Meta: BPE:20 x GE 14 o 15 o hasta que chille!

Post a video of you trying to get an erection or a comparison “before and after” picture, if you so desperately want to prove your injury. It’s odd, but not so odd considering the fact of you cultivating this thread for 2 years without any proof of your allegation.


One day I'll be able to do PE o/

I dont know, it sounds weird you havent done anything about it for the last 3 years. There’s got to be a solution, whether its surgery or something else.


Burn that tunica!

Originally Posted by willy wonka
You have absolutely no right to ask for a thread to be deleted just because you don’t believe it. Should this place just be full of “success” stories with the severely injured suffering in silence because you don’t want to hear what can happen with “PE”?

And the fact that you find it “funny” shows you up to be the moron you are. Your halfwitted grammar and prose reinforces this.

Yeah!

Easy wonka, you attack the post, not the poster.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 PM.