Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The last bastion of hope.

Friday 09/09/2016

I hung for 2 hours,.. 2 sets (30min) & 1 set (20min) off the edge of the chair, sitting, . .and 2 sets lying on the side of my bed (1 set per side)

Weight 7.1lbs

LOG catch up.

Saturday -nothing
Sunday- 1 hour

Monday - I hung for 2 hours,.. 2 sets (30min each) off the edge of the chair, sitting, . .and 2 sets (30min each) lying on the side of my bed (1 set per side)
Weight 7.1lbs

Tuesday & Wednesday - nothing

Thursday- I hung for 2 hours (1 in the morning 1 in the eveinging),.. 2 sets (30min each) off the edge of the chair, sitting, . .and 2 sets (30min each) lying on the side of my bed (1 set per side)
Weight 7.1lbs

Friday (today 16/09/2016) Weight increased to 7.7 half way through the session.

I hung for 2 hours,.. 4 sets (20min each) off the edge of the chair, sitting, . .and 2 sets (30min each) lying on the side of my bed (1 set per side)

Weight 7.7lbs

MEASURING DAY!!!!!!! :( Last Friday 16/09/16)

Month 2

Unfortunately no gains again…. maybe another 0.05 of an inch. but that’s really a maybe

Things to note: It still feels like it is getting bigger, I think the girth is creeping up too, I was using a condom the other day which is not usual and it fully unrolled like an inch before the bottom… that has NEVER happened.

Anyway I am at 7.7lbs now. from what I hear the growth may come within the next few pounds. I firmly believe that I should have started at a higher weight as my penis has gone through a lot… really a lot though. other wise the slow progression is important.

On to the next month :D :D :D :D

Weekend. . due to my shitty week gone by, I did . . . .

Saturday… 200 low erection ,wet jelqs.

Sunday… 1 hour hanging off the edge of a chair at 7.7lbs

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6

Anyway I am at 7.7lbs now. from what I hear the growth may come within the next few pounds. I firmly believe that I should have started at a higher weight as my penis has gone through a lot… really a lot though. other wise the slow progression is important.

It’s worth starting light regardless, I think conditioning the glans to the vacuum and learning to tape/wrap is important and easier at low weights.
It’s not wasted time anyway.

The condom thing suggests you’ve gained volume in some area.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
It’s worth starting light regardless, I think conditioning the glans to the vacuum and learning to tape/wrap is important and easier at low weights.
It’s not wasted time anyway.

The condom thing suggests you’ve gained volume in some area.

I meant someone in my slightly extreme position, with Allll the conditioning over many years. For the HUGE majority, going easy would be the better option.

But yes I would still recommend light weight to start but I would make bigger jumps in weight, to avoid the strengthening of my penis (I have only gone up in 0.5lbs perhaps 1lbs could have been better for me)… but hey I am only saying this now.. lets wait until the end of this to see how that changes haha.

I actually don’t tape at all. just got my cone and cylinder technique down :) I can see that it may begin to slip in the nt so distant future. . I might use talc powder to give it more traction… have you heard of this being used before?

Yes I must recheck the condom thing but that is hopefully a real thing :D

Thanks for dropping in Cap :)

Monday 19/09/2016

I hung for 2 hours,.. 4 sets (30min each) off the edge of the chair, sitting.

Weight 7.7lbs

Note: I have for the last week switched to an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening, not sure how this will effect it… one could look at it as though I am shortening my session stretch time and could lose out… or the way I see it I am sending the signal to grow/lengthen twice in the one day. Also it allows me to do more things in my day

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6
Monday 19/09/2016

I hung for 2 hours,.. 4 sets (30min each) off the edge of the chair, sitting.

Weight 7.7lbs

Note: I have for the last week switched to an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening, not sure how this will effect it… one could look at it as though I am shortening my session stretch time and could lose out… or the way I see it I am sending the signal to grow/lengthen twice in the one day. Also it allows me to do more things in my day

I’m curious to see how the split sessions work out. Do you post on the BiB forum? If not it’s pretty insightful for hangers.


Started 11/2014 6.0" BPEL x 4.0" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

03/2016 7 1/4" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8.0" BPEL x 5.5" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by 8x6Dream
I’m curious to see how the split sessions work out. Do you post on the BiB forum? If not it’s pretty insightful for hangers.

As am I… I felt (not scientific I know) that I was at max stretch after an hour so, doing two hours at the same time was not as productive.

No I was never on it…. probably could have done with going on there before I started hahah :) I might check it out, thanks man :D

Tuesday 20/09/2016

I hung for 2 hours,.. 4 sets (30min each) off the edge of the chair, sitting.

Weight 7.7lbs

Edit for last post: I ended up not being able to do my last 30min set :(

Wednesday (today 21/09/2016)

I hung for 2 hours,.. 30 sets (30min each) off the edge of the chair, sitting, . .and 2 sets (30min each) lying on the side of my bed (1 set per side)

Weight 7.7lbs

Edit (Wow I am careless today) : to make up for the 30min lost yesterday I did that today :)

Thursday (22/09/2016)

I hung for 2 hours,.. 3 sets (30min each) off the edge of the chair, sitting. and 1 sets (30min ) lying on the side of my bed (15min per side)

Weight 7.7lbs

Today is the first day I have felt fatigue…. any advice? :D

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:43 AM.