Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The physics of force transmission in air versus water pumping

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Not sure what you are saying here, but you are incorrect.

Force produced by pushing down on the brake peddle is transmitted very efficiently though the fluid medium without loss of energy.

When air gets in the line, the force then is used to compress the air and much of it is lost in that compression of the air, and doesn’t make it to the brake pads, resulting insufficient force to stop the car.

Listen, as always, its been fun, thanks.


You know what I’m saying, and you don’t want to admit to be wrong.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
What does 1 decimeter of erect penis weigh? So it would be the DIFFERENCE between the two wts (of equal volume), right? Simple is sometimes too simple.


The human body can float in water, I’ve heard. So I suppose it is, on average, slighlty less in density than water. Slightly less, because if you go panic and start moving against the pushing force of water, you can drown. If you stay calm and don’t move, you float.

There isn’t any reason to think that the penis is heavier than the average of the whole body, that I’m aware of.

Anyway, if your penis can float or not, it remain that your penis will expand less in water than in air.

I’d ask back the money of your B.S. degree. :D

Originally Posted by marinera
The human body can float in water, I’ve heard. So I suppose it is, on average, slighlty less in density than water. Slightly less, because if you go panic and start moving against the pushing force of water, you can drown. If you stay calm and don’t move, you float.

There isn’t any reason to think that the penis is heavier than the average of the whole body, that I’m aware of.

Anyway, if your penis can float or not, it remain that your penis will expand less in water than in air.

I’d ask back the money of your B.S. degree. :D

Drowning victims (when the lungs fill with water) sink until decomposition sets in and the gas produced causes the body to surface. You float when you are alive by keeping your lungs filled with air.

One of us needs to get our money back, for sure. ;)

My penis floats in water without breathing. And there aren’t bones in it.

Quick asking for your refund. ;)

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I was thinking the same thing! Anyway, I think this discussion has run its course, I do thank you for the lively stimulation!


Third time you say this, but still here.

By the way, are you still sure that water pumping causes less discoloration? There isn’t any chances that the combined effect of expansion by the vacuum and compression by the water causes more discoloration? Just saying.

Originally Posted by sparkyx

I’ll be happy to be a reference for you when you ask FOR YOURS! :)

Oh I never took a B.S. degree. Me and Blaise Pascal made this choice together.

While you are away, do a very simple experiment instead than go on beating a dead horse, buddy. Measure the girth of your penis after pumping with water, than measure it after pumping with air. With the same pressure. Then report back. Oh wait - I don’t even want to know. Just do it for yourself, ok?

By the way, yes, I suppose living humans do have air in their lungs. ;)

How can water, a liquid, create a better vacuum than gas?

As I understand: you do not completely fill the cylinder with water, when water pumping. Correct?

If not you will only pump out part of the air molecules and reduce the pressure above the water, I can’t see that water, that is pretty incompressible, would be significantly be affected by the decrease in air pressure above the water line?

The reduction of air pressure above water, will only cause the system to go to equilibrium, and thus the vapour pressure of the water will increase pressure in the air above, and therefore reducing the effective vacuum expanding your member..

Am I missing some hocus pocus here?

-M Sc Chemical engineering (but in another line of work for some time)

I do fill completely the cylinder, DingleD; anyway, I’m pretty sure some air will go in no matter what. They claim that the bathmate can push out all the air. Give a look here
http://www.bathmate.eu/

see if you can understand how it works (the video doesn’t work for me, though).

Anyway, lets assume there isn’t any air in the cylinder; what’s your take on it? Your penis will be more expanded in the water or in the air, being pressure and temperature equals?(Read the previous pages before answering, if you don’t mind).

Since this discussion is about the efficiency of force transmission how about this example,
Pump the air out of your cylinder to 5hg and count the pump strokes, now fill it with water and do the same ?

I think there’s two separate discussions here, one about the force transmission through air vs water and the other about the effect of having water in the tube, i can see how that water has a weight to it but doubt it is enough to have any limiting effect on expansion.

Force transmission has very litlle do with what we are interested on, I think it was a bad choice as a title of the thread.

Let me ask : is 5hg enough force to compress water ?

Originally Posted by marinera
Force transmission has very litlle do with what we are interested on, I think it was a bad choice as a title of the thread.

Let me ask : is 5hg enough force to compress water ?

If that’s the case can we agree on exactly what we are interested in !

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 PM.