Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

VacExtender 4.2

1234

VacExtender 4.2

I have made reference to this device in other posts but for quick pictorial reverence, I’ve created this thread here. More info on it here:
http://www.autoextender.com/vacextender4.html

Note: I am not affiliated with the manufacturer and not specifically endorsing it, nor do I receive any compensation for my comments.

Attached Images
image.jpg
(143.9 KB, 484 views)

Owner of the site is a member here on thunder’s. He goes by monkeybar and he has a long running thread about this device. I have some of his stuff, too. He’s a stand up dude.

VacExtender Info and future review thread

Hey man, what’s your current PE routine? How many hours per day are you wearing the VacExtender 4?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

The last several days, I’ve only been able to get in about 4 hours. Prior to that it was 6-8 hrs. Only take it off to go to the bathroom but leave it off for about 15-20 minutes give the unit a bit of mild massage then too. 1. My routine consists of wearing the extender as much as possible. 2. Jelqing about 10 minutes per day on average 4 days per week. 3. Use the Bathmate pump in the spa at 104F with moderate pump for about 15 minutes. Mainly to support circulation. I do this about 2X per week. 4. All day stretch when not in extender up until bedtime. Nothing while sleeping. I would use the extender everyday but it’s just not possible. I try to clock hours in the extender rather than days of use. I keep a daily log of hours used. It helps to keep motivated.

Also, these extenders are most comfortable and probably most effective wearing it straight out which I do as much as possible. But for a quick drive down to the store or getting the mail, I just flop it straight down in the baggy pants. It stays pretty well hidden. Another tip is to get in the extender then put rice sock on while lying down on the bed reading, extender sticking straight out. After several minutes I literally feel the tissues or something there all along the shaft and at the base relax. I get up and add another spacer at that point usually. Additional tip: while in extender, stand up, lay unit in the device on a table so it is sticking straight out. Put warm rice sock under it from base to tip and put another warm rice sock on top. Now, using your thumbs to push down gently from base to tip walk them along massaging the penis in this way for a few minutes. The rice squishing down in the sock feels quite therapeutic.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Also, these extenders are most comfortable and probably most effective wearing it straight out which I do as much as possible. But for a quick drive down to the store or getting the mail, I just flop it straight down in the baggy pants. It stays pretty well hidden. Another tip is to get in the extender then put rice sock on while lying down on the bed reading, extender sticking straight out. After several minutes I literally feel the tissues or something there all along the shaft and at the base relax. I get up and add another spacer at that point usually. Additional tip: while in extender, stand up, lay unit in the device on a table so it is sticking straight out. Put warm rice sock under it from base to tip and put another warm rice sock on top. Now, using your thumbs to push down gently from base to tip walk them along massaging the penis in this way for a few minutes. The rice squishing down in the sock feels quite therapeutic.

Awesome tips man! I work in an office setting so straight out stretching will be hard for me. I have always worked in a very public setting. Luckily before I was in a lab and could hide the extender with my lab coat. The majority of my extender wear had been down my right or left leg.

Have you ever tried stretching straight up? That’s a pretty intense stretch too.

Where did you get your rice sock, or did you make it?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick

Have you ever tried stretching straight up? That’s a pretty intense stretch too.

Where did you get your rice sock, or did you make it?

Can’t do it straight up for longer than maybe 20 min. because the upper part of the base ring puts a slight downward pressure on the dorsum of the penis along which runs the nerve. After awhile-Ouch!

I made the sock myself. Just got some of my old clean but still good shape cotton jogging socks, put some rice in and then tried to use my wife’s sewing machine to close the end up. Didn’t go too well. Thread went crazy got all tangled up. So I cut it out of there, went down to the garage and got some heavy duty squid line out of the tackle box and just tied the ends. I made two of them. Works perfect!

Ectoplasm, thank you for your hints and sharing your routine.

I just ordered a bathmate x30 and was thinking about ordering a vacextender to do just as you do. Have you noticed any gains already? How long have you been doing this?

Thanks.


June14: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.9; BEG 4.7. Jan15: BPEL 6.7; MSEG 5.3; BEG 4.9.

First Goal: 7 x 5

Originally Posted by Goingthedistanc
Ectoplasm, thank you for your hints and sharing your routine.

I just ordered a bathmate x30 and was thinking about ordering a vacextender to do just as you do. Have you noticed any gains already? How long have you been doing this?

Thanks.

I’ve been keeping a log since November 17, 2013 but started with extenders about latter part of September 2013. First with a non-spring type then about a month later, bought the Vacextender. It took a few weeks before I figured out a schedule to be consistent with the efforts. I intended to get an erect measurement when I get to 900 hours of extender use. I feel that 1/8 to 1/4” so called increases guys get excited about are not important to me so I’ll wait until the extender has had at least a reasonable opportunity to do something significant. But I did measure bone pressed, stretched flaccid length a couple weeks ago. Before it was about 6-5/8” max. Now I can stretch it out easily to 7”. Hope that is a good sign for erect gain also.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Now I can stretch it out easily to 7”. Hope that is a good sign for erect gain also.

The 7”, is that stretch in or out of the extender? How does the 7” stretch compare to your BPEL?

When I used an extender I always stretched 0.25” above my BPEL. In the beginning I had to ease into the stretch and after gaining I would have to adjust and ease into another stretch. With your rice socks, it might be easier for you to ease into a longer stretch.

I have been thinking about flaccid vs erect stretch lately. Before there were several articles on TP debating this. I personally think to gain erect length, you must be able to stretch your flaccid penis longer than your BPEL for extended periods of time and you should also start to see a permanent increase in your flaccid hang. The difficult thing about a flaccid hang is that is varies so much. I stopped keeping track of my flaccid hang because it varies so much.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
The 7”, is that stretch in or out of the extender? How does the 7” stretch compare to your BPEL?

When I used an extender I always stretched 0.25” above my BPEL. In the beginning I had to ease into the stretch and after gaining I would have to adjust and ease into another stretch. With your rice socks, it might be easier for you to ease into a longer stretch.

I have been thinking about flaccid vs erect stretch lately. Before there were several articles on TP debating this. I personally think to gain erect length, you must be able to stretch your flaccid penis longer than your BPEL for extended periods of time and you should also start to see a permanent increase in your flaccid hang. The difficult thing about a flaccid hang is that is varies so much. I stopped keeping track of my flaccid hang because it varies so much.

The 7” is stretched out of the extender. That is, using my thumb and forefinger grabbing at midglans and pulling straight out and measuring bone pressed. I’m a bit on the thin side so bone is not too far from surface. In the extender, I measure 6-3/4” so the difference may be due to the glans being made longer by flattening from pulling there.
So yes it appears that I’m extending about 1/4” over BPEL. There is so much variation in what we are dealing with it is amazing. I would estimate my weak but fulling erect BPEL to be 6” yet the just about ready to explode BPEL at 6-1/2”. So this is why I’m shooting for 7” BPEL. To me, a solid achievement.

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
The 7”, is that stretch in or out of the extender? How does the 7” stretch compare to your BPEL?

When I used an extender I always stretched 0.25” above my BPEL. In the beginning I had to ease into the stretch and after gaining I would have to adjust and ease into another stretch. With your rice socks, it might be easier for you to ease into a longer stretch.

I have been thinking about flaccid vs erect stretch lately. Before there were several articles on TP debating this. I personally think to gain erect length, you must be able to stretch your flaccid penis longer than your BPEL for extended periods of time and you should also start to see a permanent increase in your flaccid hang. The difficult thing about a flaccid hang is that is varies so much. I stopped keeping track of my flaccid hang because it varies so much.

Thats what BPFSL is for. Its easily measured in a constant way.
Flaccid hang is a PI .

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
I’ve been keeping a log since November 17, 2013 but started with extenders about latter part of September 2013. First with a non-spring type then about a month later, bought the Vacextender. It took a few weeks before I figured out a schedule to be consistent with the efforts. I intended to get an erect measurement when I get to 900 hours of extender use. I feel that 1/8 to 1/4” so called increases guys get excited about are not important to me so I’ll wait until the extender has had at least a reasonable opportunity to do something significant. But I did measure bone pressed, stretched flaccid length a couple weeks ago. Before it was about 6-5/8” max. Now I can stretch it out easily to 7”. Hope that is a good sign for erect gain also.

Thank you.
That’s a very noticeable gain, IMO.

I imagine you meant September 2014 up there, so it’s a decent gain in the period. I hope it works with me as well.
I’m going to try the bathmate and see what I can get with it for now.


June14: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.9; BEG 4.7. Jan15: BPEL 6.7; MSEG 5.3; BEG 4.9.

First Goal: 7 x 5

Originally Posted by Goingthedistanc
Thank you.
That’s a very noticeable gain, IMO.

I imagine you meant September 2014 up there, so it’s a decent gain in the period. I hope it works with me as well.
I’m going to try the bathmate and see what I can get with it for now.

Yes. Thank You. That should be September 2014.

I have been using the V3 for about four years but only averaged about 3 to 3.5 hours a day, six days a week. I have gained 1 inch but have had to periodically take breaks due to bruising on the glans.

Based on the above, I have decided to order the 4.2 which I am hopping will reduce or eliminate bruising. Perhaps now I can increase time under tension.

I was wondering if a mod could combine this thread to Monkeybar’s thread. Makes no sense to have two threads on the same topic.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I have been using the V3 for about four years but only averaged about 3 to 3.5 hours a day, six days a week. I have gained 1 inch but have had to periodically take breaks due to bruising on the glans.

Based on the above, I have decided to order the 4.2 which I am hopping will reduce or eliminate bruising. Perhaps now I can increase time under tension.

I was wondering if a mod could combine this thread to Monkeybar’s thread. Makes no sense to have two threads on the same topic.

Not just me then who keeps bruising his glans with the VacExtender. High tension is unforgiving.

Have you considered the VLC-tugger? Or are you circumcised?

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Questions about bying a vacextenderJohn_JPenis Extenders406-06-2012 11:35 PM
My VacExtender Around the Waist Modsam1966Penis Extenders2803-17-2010 03:12 AM
Erection Problems--Around the Waist Vacextender?xtendeddickPenis Extenders1001-16-2009 07:54 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:08 PM.