Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

VacExtender 4.2

Originally Posted by K_F_H
Not just me then who keeps bruising his glans with the VacExtender. High tension is unforgiving.

Have you considered the VLC-tugger? Or are you circumcised?

Taping helps to prevent bruising. But unless you get the glans pinched when installing the cap you won’t get bruising. At least I don’t with the Vac4 version.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I have been using the V3 for about four years but only averaged about 3 to 3.5 hours a day, six days a week. I have gained 1 inch but have had to periodically take breaks due to bruising on the glans.

Based on the above, I have decided to order the 4.2 which I am hopping will reduce or eliminate bruising. Perhaps now I can increase time under tension.

I was wondering if a mod could combine this thread to Monkeybar’s thread. Makes no sense to have two threads on the same topic.

Good gains. Girth gain from the extending too?

Originally Posted by djrobins
Good gains. Girth gain from the extending too?

I believe most of my girth gains were attributed to 5 years of pumping

Hey K_F_H!

I am cut and tried the VLC but couldn’t get it to stay on with any tension.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Taping helps to prevent bruising. But unless you get the glans pinched when installing the cap you won’t get bruising. At least I don’t with the Vac4 version.

Yeah I’ve recently started taping my glans since the last bruising/glans discolouration happened and no bruising/glans discolouration has happened since. But then again, I also reduced the tensions after the injury.
I think for me, the glans discolouration, bruises and loss of sensation in the glans is more tied to the tension I am at. I’ve gone over 19.3cm twice and both times my glans became discoloured and had prolonged numbness until I too a break. It’s 3.3cm over my NBPEL so I guess it’s understandable why my glans are struggling under the tension, it’s just frustrating as it seems that I can’t make progress. I’m currently stretching at 19cm and will be at 19.3cm in a few days, maybe the fluid tape will prevent the glans discolouration/bruising and prolonged numbness, either way, I’ll find out very soon!

Originally Posted by K_F_H
Yeah I’ve recently started taping my glans since the last bruising/glans discolouration happened and no bruising/glans discolouration has happened since. But then again, I also reduced the tensions after the injury.
I think for me, the glans discolouration, bruises and loss of sensation in the glans is more tied to the tension I am at. I’ve gone over 19.3cm twice and both times my glans became discoloured and had prolonged numbness until I too a break. It’s 3.3cm over my NBPEL so I guess it’s understandable why my glans are struggling under the tension, it’s just frustrating as it seems that I can’t make progress. I’m currently stretching at 19cm and will be at 19.3cm in a few days, maybe the fluid tape will prevent the glans discolouration/bruising and prolonged numbness, either way, I’ll find out very soon!

Use FAR IR heating. Its superior.

Originally Posted by K_F_H
Yeah I’ve recently started taping my glans since the last bruising/glans discolouration happened and no bruising/glans discolouration has happened since. But then again, I also reduced the tensions after the injury.
I think for me, the glans discolouration, bruises and loss of sensation in the glans is more tied to the tension I am at. I’ve gone over 19.3cm twice and both times my glans became discoloured and had prolonged numbness until I too a break. It’s 3.3cm over my NBPEL so I guess it’s understandable why my glans are struggling under the tension, it’s just frustrating as it seems that I can’t make progress. I’m currently stretching at 19cm and will be at 19.3cm in a few days, maybe the fluid tape will prevent the glans discolouration/bruising and prolonged numbness, either way, I’ll find out very soon!

Yes, I can confirm that the higher tension will induce the bruising as you have mentioned. Just avoid higher. You don’t need it for gains. But also, play around with the taping. Different amounts of coverage provide varied levels of protection

Originally Posted by djrobins
Use FAR IR heating. Its superior.

What does the acronym FAR stand for?

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Yes, I can confirm that the higher tension will induce the bruising as you have mentioned. Just avoid higher. You don’t need it for gains. But also, play around with the taping. Different amounts of coverage provide varied levels of protection

What does the acronym FAR stand for?

I dont know but by design is designed to loosen fascia and increase microcirculation.

I’m tired of vac. The silicone wears out too quickly and I don’t have a clue how to keep the vacuum. I tried everything. So I’m switching to the noose extender once again.

Originally Posted by wisike
I’m tired of vac. The silicone wears out too quickly and I don’t have a clue how to keep the vacuum. I tried everything. So I’m switching to the noose extender once again.

You have the Vacextender 4.x? It’s works very well for me. There are some tips on the website about what causes loss of vacuum. Or, contact Monkeybar directly. It is far superior to any kind of strap in my opinion.

I’m using the VacExtender 3 and must agree that the silicone is quite fragile. There is a tear at the bottom which is very close to expanding so it tears up the side, at which point a vacuum will be not possible to achieve.

My VLC-tuggers in the post though so it’s a race against time so I don’t have any unnecessary days off! Until then I will have the be very careful with how I apply the silicone..

EDIT:

Ecto, I’m now stretching at 19.7cm and so far, no discolouration, blisters etc. on the glans. I think you’re right, the fluid tape seems to do the trick!

Good to hear KFH. Experiment a bit with placement of the tape. Even use two separate pieces. A short piece over the orifice which meets up with a piece running laterraly across the edge of corona. Best not to have any overlaps however.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
You have the Vacextender 4.x? It’s works very well for me. There are some tips on the website about what causes loss of vacuum. Or, contact Monkeybar directly. It is far superior to any kind of strap in my opinion.

Actually, I use a brazilian generic model. The silicone lasts for 10 - 15 days at best. I agree about the improved comfort when using vac, but its shelf life is the major concern in my opinion. Almost impracticable.

Originally Posted by wisike
Actually, I use a brazilian generic model. The silicone lasts for 10 - 15 days at best. I agree about the improved comfort when using vac, but its shelf life is the major concern in my opinion. Almost impracticable.

I think it is a matter of brand quality. Better to pay a bit more and get something that works. I’m in the process of making a custom glans piece for my Vacextender that will add even more I hope.

Originally Posted by K_F_H
I’m using the VacExtender 3 and must agree that the silicone is quite fragile. There is a tear at the bottom which is very close to expanding so it tears up the side, at which point a vacuum will be not possible to achieve.


I use the red silicon sleeves on my Vac3 and average over a year (extending six days a week) before they start to get “over stretched”). Never had one tear.

I just got a Vac4.2 and tested it without the sleeve and could not maintain a vacuum. Hopefully, when I use it with a sleeve I can maintain a vacuum. If not, I guess I ordered the wrong size.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I use the red silicon sleeves on my Vac3 and average over a year (extending six days a week) before they start to get “over stretched”). Never had one tear.

I just got a Vac4.2 and tested it without the sleeve and could not maintain a vacuum. Hopefully, when I use it with a sleeve I can maintain a vacuum. If not, I guess I ordered the wrong size.

Ahhh okay, I think I may be describing the wrong piece. I’m referring to the ‘vacuum ring’, made out of a soft gel-like material, not the silicone compress sleeve. MB looks like he has a new model of the ‘vacuum ring’ so I wonder if that is of better quality.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:23 AM.