Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The two inch club

One day not far I want to be part of this special 2 inches group


El Muchacho crece sano y Fuerte :D !!! jejejeje

Originally Posted by Rubiro
One day not far I want to be part of this special 2 inches group

I will keep the porch light on for you:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I can know say I’m eligible for this club!


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Oooops…typo! Please ignore “know” and replace it with “now.”


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Originally Posted by Stumpy1
I can now say I’m eligible for this club!

That’s great Bro, welcome to the club, membership has it privileges:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
That’s great Bro, welcome to the club, membership has it privileges:)

Amen!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Damn stumpy, you made it. Congratulations.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. What are the privileges?


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Wow, tons of gainer’s here? Routine’s? Dino?

Originally Posted by pauly891
Wow, tons of gainer’s here? Routine’s? Dino?

Hey Bro, my routine has changed at least 100 times since starting PE, right now in consist of jelqing/squeezes/clamping/edging. I had lost some girth while concentrating on length for a long time.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Hey Bro, my routine has changed at least 100 times since starting PE, right now in consist of jelqing/squeezes/clamping/edging. I had lost some girth while concentrating on length for a long time.

It’s hard to find what work’s eh? I think for me, it might be the jelqing while manually clamped or I think you call it the jelq squeeze.
When you concentrated on length and gained length what were your main exercises, for how long? If you don’t mind, thanks.

Originally Posted by pauly891
It’s hard to find what work’s eh? I think for me, it might be the jelqing while manually clamped or I think you call it the jelq squeeze.
When you concentrated on length and gained length what were your main exercises, for how long? If you don’t mind, thanks.

Homemade extenders/hangers/ADS and the bib hanger regular and hardcore. Except for my first year, gains for me are extremely hard and time consuming. The last year I hung I gained maybe .25 for a whole year of being a hermit my ligs were made of steel, the first year I hung I maybe gained almost 1 inch{thank you bib}. My hanging gains also have to be shared with the extender since I most of the time I did both. My first year I did nothing but jelqing and my extender and some squeezes and I gained about an inch.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Homemade extenders/hangers/ADS and the bib hanger regular and hardcore. Except for my first year, gains for me are extremely hard and time consuming. The last year I hung I gained maybe .25 for a whole year of being a hermit my ligs were made of steel, the first year I hung I maybe gained almost 1 inch{thank you bib}. My hanging gains also have to be shared with the extender since I most of the time I did both. My first year I did nothing but jelqing and my extender and some squeezes and I gained about an inch.

What kind of gains did you make with girth? Did you ever do anything for girth other than jelqing?


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
What kind of gains did you make with girth? Did you ever do anything for girth other than jelqing?

I got most of my girth gains from erect jelqing and squeezes, and now clamping. I did get some serious base girth from the bib.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 PM.