Some infrared heat observations
Well, the setup costs about $23 or so. The bulb by Phillips (250 watt infrared) can be puchased at Home Depot for about $10, and a desk lamp with a ceramic socket can be purchased at Target for about $13. The socket must be rated at least 250 watts, and although the lamp mentions that it has a 60 watt max, this is due to the (plastic) shade which can be removed. The lamp and socket have remained relatively cool during 30+ minute use, the bulb is fucking hot though.
1. My entire body gets really hot and sweaty, but my dick stays nice and toasty for the entire session.
2. I still use a rice sock to warmup for 5 minutes prior to the lamp to conserve energy and get the area toasty.
3. I have less anxiety about changing hands during my routine and ajusting my wrap as necessary, because I know I will remain warm.
4. Latex gloves get too sweaty inside while using the lamp, so I switched to a cotton cloth wrap(100% cotton dress shirt torn into pieces).
5. My nuts don’t seem to get that hot as long as the light is focused on the shaft primarily (the testicles will get warm in the indirect stream of heat, but not too hot).
6. After stretching whereas noromally my balls an shaft get cold, they stay warm and are ready for a nice jelq session without another rice sock needed (I do not use infrared during the jelq session).
7. This seems far superior to all other forms of heat I have experimented with, and less of a hassle.
8. It’s only been 4 days, so no gains to mention yet, hopefully soon.
One foot down...one to go