Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Loading, lengthening, healing.

Originally Posted by lostracco
…………….
That’s interesting about the 6-8 hour plateau.

I think a good routine would be hang high weights for 2 hours or so until you reach fatigue, then ADS it for 8. Rinse and repeat.

~L

Yes, that plateau thing is interesting. Why you want hanging for 2 h and then ADS for 8? Why not hanging 8 h OR ADS for 8 hour? Why not hanging for 1 hour and ADS for 7?

That’s your homeworks :) .

rate of loading and deformation

To make us puzzle even more :

When connective tissue is loaded at faster reate, it deform less than when the same tissue is loaded at a slower rate. Furthermore, the CT structure will have a higher ultimate strength (ie, the highest load applied
before failure).

Carlstedt CA, Nordin M. Biomechanics of
tendons and ligaments. In: Nordin M, Frankel
VH, eds. Basic Biomechanics of the Musculoskeletal
System. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Lea
& Febiger; 1989:65-67.

I like this theory—but I have a few points where I’m confused:

Question 1:
Could this theory imply that you don’t want to reach fatigue with hanging early on?

Originally Posted by marinera
Elongation tends to plateau after 6 to 8 hours

Let’s assume you are an experienced with hanging & PE and can meet the optimum time requirement of 6-8 hours (between ADS and hanging). I have seen in some places it’s recommend to hit a fatigue level within a few hanging sets, then subsequent hanging sets should be with reduced weight (and continually less weight if needed to avoid pain or rupture). HOWEVER, does the quote below imply it would be ideal to hit fatigue during or towards the end of that 6th or 8th hour? (Perhaps I’m misunderstanding this)

Originally Posted by marinera
When connective tissue is loaded at faster rate, it deform less than when the same tissue is loaded at a slower rate.

On the other extreme, this clearly explains (from a theoretical standpoint) why those Chinese martial artists had zero growth from hanging 250lbs from their penis for just a split second. Ultra fast load rate/ Virtually zero deformation. While people using an ADS for or hanging many hours with a contrastingly lower load are maximizing creep and elongation.

Question 2 (perhaps I should have asked this first):
Can you give me some kind of distinction between reaching fatigue (e.g. While hanging) and loading tissue as described in the quotes? Have you successfully ‘loaded’ your connective tissue at the point where you reach fatigue (.e.g. Plastic deformation/ greater than 6% etc)?

I’m a newbie, please be gentle!

Originally Posted by blink2000

Question 1:
Could this theory imply that you don’t want to reach fatigue with hanging early on?

Before answering this question, somebody should explain me what the term “fatigue” exactly means, when referred to tendons/ligaments/penis.

Originally Posted by blink2000

Let’s assume you are an experienced with hanging & PE and can meet the optimum time requirement of 6-8 hours (between ADS and hanging). I have seen in some places it’s recommend to hit a fatigue level within a few hanging sets, then subsequent hanging sets should be with reduced weight (and continually less weight if needed to avoid pain or rupture). HOWEVER, does the quote below imply it would be ideal to hit fatigue during or towards the end of that 6th or 8th hour? (Perhaps I’m misunderstanding this)

6-8 hours daily, the time after wich elastic adaptation plateau, is referred to low loads applied continously. Of course, you can use very low loads when hanging, but: why?

If you want a low load/long time adaptation, you should use an ADS, instead of attaching weights to your penis the whole day. Reflect that 6 hours of hanging are 9+ total time, because you have to take rest between sets. Add that this minimal rest tends to allow tendons to return to their previous elasticity, so you are doing mostly unuseful work.

Originally Posted by blink2000
Question 2 (perhaps I should have asked this first):

Have you successfully ‘loaded’ your connective tissue at the point where you reach fatigue (.e.g. Plastic deformation/ greater than 6% etc)?

Well, it would be really no rigorous claiming such a ting. I think I reached plastic deformation, because I had gains that are actually there, but I also had “elastic deformation”, because some of gains disappeared.
But, how could I say if that happened because I surpassed the “strain-region” with high-loads? It would be a mere speculation.


Last edited by marinera : 06-27-2008 at .

JAI stretches?

Before I forget: given what I reported in the post #107, JAI stretches doesn’t seem the way t go.


Last edited by marinera : 06-27-2008 at .

Oh my god.. you’re such a windbag..

OK here:

Marinera:
Yes, that plateau thing is interesting. Why you want hanging for 2 h and then ADS for 8? Why not hanging 8 h OR ADS for 8 hour? Why not hanging for 1 hour and ADS for 7?

What I was saying is I think it’d make sense to pull the tissues all the way out with some heavy weights, then ADS it for 8 hours, so it more or less heals that way.

~L


"HALT! This is a no-turtle zone."

5/14/09 - BPEL 7.0" BPFSL 8.25" EG 4.5"

1/1/10 - BPEL 7.5" BPFSL 9.0" EG 5.0" - GOAL

‘Lostracco’,

When some of us say ADS - we mean light tension all day stretching, from tension of bungee cord to 2LB’s max. Keeps unit extended with a small amount of tension.

Other’s say ADS - we mean “Stretchers” - or light to medium tension in the 2-15lb range. Some of em can do it.

Of course weights can vary.

One theory is heavy load followed by long duration of light tension ADS. So 5-10lb for 2 hrs and 1-2lb for 4-8hrs..

The words “allowing it to heal in the extended state”.

Marinera, thank you for your answer, it really clarified things for me. I now understand that CONTINUOUS low force is critical to create gains based on this theory.

Originally Posted by marinera
Reflect that 6 hours of hanging are 9+ total time, because you have to take rest between sets. Add that this minimal rest tends to allow tendons to return to their previous elasticity, so you are doing mostly unuseful work.

I guess this theory doesn’t explain why hangers like Bib made such huge gains hanging several hours a day.

Would you say that the effective growth gained by hanging must be operating on significantly different principles?

I personally heard that Bib had alot of free time and no responsibilities. I could see how one could get even up to 8hrs of hang time in a day with weights.

We’re saying that it might not be necessary, that you could do 2-3hrs of heavy load, whether Weights or Static Stretcher and follow it with 4-8hrs of a light tension ADS, which can be concealed.

The general consensus is that big alot of hrs per day, I’m estimating Bib was doing close to 8hrs of hanging and 4hrs was probably a light day.

He also mentioned (just yesterday on his forum) that he split sets between morning & night, and said for some reason he found that more effective. (I think he was doing 4 hrs at a time/ 8hrs total)

I think you guys should read the whole thread.

“Healing” in erect state hasn’t any real meaning. I want to resume briefly the two relevant things that scientific references are saying us:

Permanent deformation is gained with high loads; not low loads, not medium loads.
To have permanent deformation, a damage to your penis has to been produced.
If you want “elastic damped” deformation, the best way is to apply low loads in a continuous way, for some hour a day, for weeks or months.

Extenders works (this is an hypothesis) creating elastic deformation in the first phase, and when the elastic adaptation is ceasing, creating the minimal amount of microtears required to obtain stable deformation.

Now, tell me again: what are you doing when hanging? There are three possible answers, as I can see:

a) you are creating microtears - then :
a.1 you have to rest;
a.2 you are over strengthening your penis;
a.2 there is no need of doing many hours of hanging;

b) you want to create “elastic damped deformation” - then, you are doing, again, not an optimal work, because the stress is not continuous.


Last edited by marinera : 06-27-2008 at .

ADS after hanging/stretching?

On the other hand, let’s think to what happens when a relatively high load is applied to connective tissue (TA for us), and after that an ADS is used.

The medium/high load is causing a reaction of CT : it is less plyable, after that a good stress is imposed;
applying an ADS (AKA low-load) to create “elastic damped deformation” is less effective or even counter-productive. You have to use an higher load in attempting to create that temporarily deformation.

So, what to do? What this “6-8 hours elastic deformation plateau” could suggest us? Anyone?

If Bib gained 4.5 inches in just over 2 years, then whatever Bib did worked.

Originally Posted by optimalss
If Bib gained 4.5 inches in just over 2 years, then whatever Bib did worked.


You know it just doesn’t seem to make sense to him that what works, works and he can throw all the theory he wants, but it still works no matter what he says.

Frankly I don’t know who he’s arguing with.

I think he said it all a few posts ago that this is just an exercise in intellectual gobbledy gook for the sake of argument whether it makes sense or not.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:14 PM.