General PE Questions on Safety
All of the questions I am asking I have seen answered very vaguely and scattered throughout the forums so I thought it would be helpful if some of the experienced users could answer them in depth all in one thread.
1. My general question is how fragile actually is my penis? For example if I hang too tightly or improperly for 20 minutes can I do serious damage in only 1 session?
2. If I am doing something wrong will I immediately feel it like my body is throwing up a red flag to stop?
3. How do you know when you are feeling numbness in your penis? Is it like when your hand falls asleep?
4. For those who know more about the science of PE, what happens if some of the cells in your penis actually ‘die’ from constricted blood? As in what would be the resulting damage, visual change, or change in performance?
5. I remember reading (Correct me if this is wrong) that cells will die if being constricted of blood for longer than 20 minutes, does this mean that one can stretch in a way that would completely constrict the blood (without doing any other damage) but as long as he does so for less than 20 minutes he would be alright?
6. How dangerous are some of the various exercises: hanging, pumping, clamping, ADS devices, how do most PE’ers hurt themselves? Is it from having a generally careless mindset or trying to rush results compared to improper technique?
Please only answer the questions that you know you can answer well! Try to be as in depth as possible and avoid vagueness. Thanks for the input from those of you with experience.