From the forum guidelines:
- Save the slang for another forum! Use you instead of “u” and your instead of “ur”. Also “2” does not mean “to” or “too”. Got the idea?? Good !!!
- Capitalize the first word of your post title.
- Capitalize the first word of each sentence. Though it may be artsy and creative to start a sentence with a lower case letter, in this venue it is not preferred.
- Do use paragraph breaks for longer posts. It’s very hard for members to read a post that goes on at length without them.
- - Avoid excessive use of “…” or “—-” in your posts. There are times it is appropriate. However, often, a period or semi-colon to break a thought and start a new one works just as well and is easier to read.