Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Quick gains Help please

12

Quick gains Help please

Hi!

I am very frustrated as I have had three months without any (measurable) growth. I did the newbie routine and gained some, after that nothing. Now I do this:

- Warm up 5-10 min
- Stretching 5-10 min
- Jelqing 15-30 min (depending on time)
- Squeeze 3-5*20
- Warm down

I have tried different work/rest ratios but still have no clue what is best for my body. Damn PE, it’s too much of an art form and too little of a science :(

Current stats:
NBPEL: 17 cm
EG: 13 cm

If I don’t make 18 cm * 14 cm before Christmas I don’t think I can motivate myself to continue.. Damn, what I really want is 20 * 16 but right now it seems pretty damn impossible..

Please help!

One note:

I read that most people have a good “pump” (nice full flaccid) for hours after PE sessions. My dick looks big and nice right after a session but it shrinks down to normal flaccid size in a few minutes, no matter what I do (heat, cock ring). I wonder have some kind of problem keeping the blood in my penis? I do kegels, yes.

flaccid gains??

Penis Enlargement Videos

Pick a different exercise from the vids to replace the squeezes and change it every month.

I never got a long term flaccid hang after PE either. It isn’t vital.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

As has been written very frequently, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Your progress should be measured over months and years, not days and weeks.

You will get there; be patient.

Brana: I have not gained anything in flaccid length if that’s what you are asking brana. At least nothing I can see. I don’t measure flaccid.

Firegoat: That’s good to hear! Some swear by the “pumped” effect and means that that’s the key to growth. My dick just can’t keep blood in a flaccid state for more than a couple of minutes no matter how big and pumped it looks right after a session. Thanks for the tip, however the squeezes are pretty new for me and I have read only good things about them so I’m keeping that for at least 6-8 weeks.

Sleepy: I know, but 3 months without any growth? And I am almost a newbie..

Thinking about stepping it up a bit. Maybe doubling the time for all exercises and try that for one month. I will however not go so far as to lower my eq as my sex life is way too important for me right now.

Is 1 * 1 cm really too much to ask for as a Christmas present? It’s still 4 months away (+ 3 “wasted (?) months without growth). Come on Santa!

How many days on and off? Earlier this year I did 2 on 1 off with little results. When I went to week days on weekends off I started gaining. more girth than length but a half of inch was nice to see.


I love my wifes booty. And want to stuff it with the biggest pipe I can grow!

Goal: 8x6

Originally Posted by Crabman99
I read that most people have a good “pump” (nice full flaccid) for hours after PE sessions.

Some people do, I don’t know about most. I never did.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by Crabman99
Brana: I have not gained anything in flaccid length if that’s what you are asking brana. At least nothing I can see. I don’t measure flaccid.

Firegoat: That’s good to hear! Some swear by the “pumped” effect and means that that’s the key to growth. My dick just can’t keep blood in a flaccid state for more than a couple of minutes no matter how big and pumped it looks right after a session. Thanks for the tip, however the squeezes are pretty new for me and I have read only good things about them so I’m keeping that for at least 6-8 weeks.

Sleepy: I know, but 3 months without any growth? And I am almost a newbie..

Thinking about stepping it up a bit. Maybe doubling the time for all exercises and try that for one month. I will however not go so far as to lower my eq as my sex life is way too important for me right now.

Is 1 * 1 cm really too much to ask for as a Christmas present? It’s still 4 months away (+ 3 “wasted (?) months without growth). Come on Santa!

1 cm doesn’t mean anything, it’s so small. Of course I’d rather have 17 than 16(which you already have) but when you think about it, 1 cm is not much at all.

wordsthoughts: I have been irregular with rest days. It depends on how my weeks look (busy or not) and how my body reacts. But I hear you and will try 5 on 2 off. It suits my lifestyle better as well as I have a family. Thanks!

Kjdeet: I know 1 cm does not mean anything (in sex). But it means that I would reach my first goal. And if I don’t reach that soon I don’t know how I ever will reach my long term goal…

Originally Posted by Crabman99
wordsthoughts: I have been irregular with rest days. It depends on how my weeks look (busy or not) and how my body reacts. But I hear you and will try 5 on 2 off. It suits my lifestyle better as well as I have a family. Thanks!

Kjdeet: I know 1 cm does not mean anything (in sex). But it means that I would reach my first goal. And if I don’t reach that soon I don’t know how I ever will reach my long term goal…

You’ll will achieve in time. I get excited when I grow 1cm too :D ! Not much, but it’s progress.

Hanging. I’m surprised no one has mentioned it already. I don’t know how much time you have on your hand but I believe you can benefit from hanging.

It may help if you get a vacumn pump to help ypur blood flow, and will give you a new look on your PE program…good luck


CWCLARK; Begin_11.11.2010: BPEL=6.5; BEG=5.2

Current: BPEL=7.87(20.00cm); BEG= 6.06(15.39cm): MSEG=5.75(14.61cm). Volume=20.9 cu.in. (53% increase)

GOAL: BPEL=8.0; BEG= 6.5: MSEG=6.0

Originally Posted by cwclark
It may help if you get a vacumn pump to help ypur blood flow, and will give you a new look on your PE program…good luck


It’s too early for pumping.

Anyway, don’t worry about lack of hang/expansion after a workout, it doesn’t mean anything. I almost never get it but I still managed to gain 1” in 1 year.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Thanks for all your answers! I will consider hanging later as I look at that as a last resort/last tool to be used for gaining length. It seems like there’s no turning back to manual stretching once you start with hanging. Also, people mainly seem to get huge flaccid gains from hanging, I’m not very concerned with that. I can live with the shame of not being the largest in the men’s showers… ;) Most of all I want a big bad stiffy to impress (scare…:) the ladies with.

I am already pumping (waterpumping with a Bathmate) but I am very careful and use low pressure and short time just to get used to pumping and get some “milage” in.

Last few days I feel I have had a nice feeling when stretching and jelqing and my flaccid looks good so I might be on a good path now. Stretching has been a big problem for me. It feels like I can’t stretch SU at all (nothing happens) but all other directions are ok. No progress from it however. BUT, I just started with stretching behind my butt (lying on the side) and that was quite a different feeling. For once I really felt a good (and healthy) stretch. I was both longer and thicker the day after the stretch in flaccid state, temporary effect of course but nonetheless! I think I did a bit too much of that kind of stretching the next day because I got a bit sore and my penis shrunk back a bit…. but I’m learning :)

Also, the squeezes seems to do good but only time will tell.

I find it very hard to find the right balance of force/time/pressure/stretch. I tend to overdo everything in life (always been an athlete and hence used to go for the max…) so I have to slow myself in order not to go too far to quickly. My first PE injury came after 1-2 weeks… lol. I will start a progress thread as I believe that is the only way to keep me from injuring myself and also it’s a good way to keep track of things and draw conclusions from the results (or lack thereof).

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Finding xeno: a penis talexenolithProgress Reports88111-25-2017 07:31 AM
Thrilled with quick gainsmidthighPenis Enlargement Basics1604-18-2011 02:01 PM
Quick gainsGApowerlifterPenis Enlargement Basics303-10-2005 08:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 AM.